Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54763 times)
alexhihidok

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

the wallet is not synced! stopped at 14301 block! Huh
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

the wallet is not synced! stopped at 14301 block! Huh

alexhihidok, This will be set right soon. Meanwhile we can stop mining.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:57:43 AM

SWAT Pool Test Mining is a Great Success! Time to stop now!

In the last 24 hours 33 Miners have mined a total of 1581 blocks have been mined and 31720 SWAT coins have been paid. Even as I type this there are 11 Miners currently involved in test mining.

The test mining has seen tremendous response and has resulted in more blocks and coins mined than that was expected.

It is time to stop the test mining process now. I request all investors to stop mining now. The synchronization error will be rectified soon.

The mined coins are like bounties. To make it a bit more interesting to those who participated in this mining process, Miners can send a screenshot of the number of coins they have mined with their SWAT Address to admin@swatcoin.network along with their WAVES Wallet Address and receive equivalent number of WAVES based SWAT tokens to their Waves Wallet Address!

I thank all investors who have taken part with great enthusiasm in this process.
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

Wow. That’s a great offer. Glad I participated. Always here to help.
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

In the last 24 hours 33 Miners have mined a total of 1581 blocks have been mined and 31720 SWAT coins have been paid. Even as I type this there are 11 Miners currently involved in test mining.

The test mining has seen tremendous response and has resulted in more blocks and coins mined than that was expected.

It is time to stop the test mining process now. I request all investors to stop mining now. The synchronization error will be rectified soon.

The mined coins are like bounties. To make it a bit more interesting to those who participated in this mining process, Miners can send a screenshot of the number of coins they have mined with their SWAT Address to admin@swatcoin.network along with their WAVES Wallet Address and receive equivalent number of WAVES based SWAT tokens to their Waves Wallet Address!

I thank all investors who have taken part with great enthusiasm in this process.

SWAT is really the best coin.

Screenshot
1. I have a snapshot of my Wallet after editing Wallet sync
2. Coin status of swatpool.com

If there are more than 1000 mines, is there a limit of 1000 bounties?

Thank you for your reply.

I will forward it to the Korean chat room.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

SWAT is really the best coin.

Screenshot
1. I have a snapshot of my Wallet after editing Wallet sync
2. Coin status of swatpool.com

If there are more than 1000 mines, is there a limit of 1000 bounties?

Thank you for your reply.

I will forward it to the Korean chat room.

freecoin1, The limit is 2000 Coins. Since I had mentioned in my original post that mining should be restricted between 1000 to 2000 coins we will fix the limit as 2000 coins.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Wow. That’s a great offer. Glad I participated. Always here to help.

Otclegend, Thanks for participating! Appreciate your consistent efforts to help the project always!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

I tested mining using various method.[cpu,gpu,smartphone..etc]

so I have 6 swat wallet, if I gather these, it is over 2000 swat.

still, can I get only 1000-2,000 swat coins?

lostoo, Yes. The maximum you can get is 2000 SWAT tokens. It was originally only 1000. I increased it to 2000 since I had mentioned in my request that it can be between 1000 to 2000.

I appreciate that you have tested with different methods. But why do you need 6 SWAT addresses for that? You could have done it with just one address! 
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

lostoo, Yes. The maximum you can get is 2000 SWAT tokens. It was originally only 1000. I increased it to 2000 since I had mentioned in my request that it can be between 1000 to 2000.

I appreciate that you have tested with different methods. But why do you need 6 SWAT addresses for that? You could have done it with just one address!  

I want to know how many I can mine with devices and method.

1. Use cpu (4core i5-2500) 24 hour
2. Use gpu(270x, -h 32)
3. Use mobile (samsung a8, use AA mining)
4,5. Use cpu(1,2core)
6. Use cpu(4core, with other working like watch  youtube ,game...)
I forgot to check 2~5.  time
I cant check mobile mining with other working

lostoo, In future Mining of SWAT will be possible only with our Pocket Miners bought for USD 335 from our Pocket Miner Store starting from mid October 2018. Not with any CPU, GPU, ASIC Miners or any other Android or IOS device. The purpose of this mining test was only to test the functionality and stability of the mining pool and the mining pool server. That is why the limit was fixed at 2000 SWAT. You can get that amount of SWAT tokens if you send the details to my mail id as mentioned in the earlier post.
nelovko73

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

Bceм дoбpoгo здopoвья! Ha wavesplatform пpoпaлa инфopмaция o тoкeнe SWAT, в пopтфeлe, в кoнтeкcтнoм мeню ocтaлocь тoлькo: oтпpaвить, пoлyчить, cжeчь, и cкpыть.
nelovko73

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

Bceм дoбpoгo здopoвья! Ha wavesplatform пpoпaлa инфopмaция o тoкeнe SWAT, в пopтфeлe, в кoнтeкcтнoм мeню ocтaлocь тoлькo: oтпpaвить, пoлyчить, cжeчь, и cкpыть.
To пoявляeтcя, тo пpoпaдaeт, глюк.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Hello nelovko73, Good health to you too! I checked on DEX just now. It is available and trade is going on in the SWAT/WAVES market. See screenshot below.

Screenshot:

iisbetoq

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

2. Use gpu(270x, -h 32)
4,5. Use cpu(1,2core)
I forgot to check 2~5.  time

lostoo, In future Mining of SWAT will be possible only with our Pocket Miners bought for USD 335 from our Pocket Miner Store starting from mid October 2018. Not with any CPU, GPU, ASIC Miners or any other Android or IOS device. The purpose of this mining test was only to test the functionality and stability of the mining pool and the mining pool server. That is why the limit was fixed at 2000 SWAT. You can get that amount of SWAT tokens if you send the details to my mail id as mentioned in the earlier post.

next SWAT can be mine only with Pocket Miners right ? So you will modify Algo Variant again, because right now, i check on swatpool miner can mining with cpu, gpu and asic. I just a newbie and like mining, interested if SWAT ONLY can be mining with your hardware.

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:30:48 PM by SWTCoin

2. Use gpu(270x, -h 32)
4,5. Use cpu(1,2core)
I forgot to check 2~5.  time

next SWAT can be mine only with Pocket Miners right ? So you will modify Algo Variant again, because right now, i check on swatpool miner can mining with cpu, gpu and asic. I just a newbie and like mining, interested if SWAT ONLY can be mining with your hardware.

iisbetoq, In the next few days the domain name of the pool, IP address and port, everything will be changed.

In our SWAT Coin community we trust all our members and investors. Once we have requested investors not to mine more than 2000 coins they will not do it! We believe in our community!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

3000 Users Milestone Reached on Telegram!

Congratulations Everyone!

I had mentioned in an earlier post that when Telegram User base crosses 3000 users, Bitcointalk would have crossed 100 pages! But a few more pages to reach that milestone in BCT!

Yuriy our D & M member has created a banner to mark both these occasions! I have given the Telegram 3000 members banner below. Will release the BCT 100 pages banner in the near future whe we cross 100 pages here!

3000 Telegram Users for the SWAT Coin community!

GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

This is great news.

Every time I go into telegram I see more and more new people who aspire to receive as much information as possible about SWATCoin & D&M member.

I am very pleased with the whole team.

Thank you all.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

This is great news.

Every time I go into telegram I see more and more new people who aspire to receive as much information as possible about SWATCoin & D&M member.

I am very pleased with the whole team.

Thank you all.

Thanks Yuriy! The design is very good!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Some Updates about the Project Activities Going On in the Background.

The first version of SWATMINER Andorid APK is ready!

Initial tests have been done and some bugs are getting fixed now. Hoping to get the bug-free final version to be ready in the next few days. And during the same time I am hoping to receive the high-end Pocket Miner sample delivered to me.

Will release the initial test videos of the High-end Pocket Miner, Including the Android mining test next week.

Once the Android miner and our mining pool is fully functional, development work of other versions of the Wallet (Windows 32 Bit, MAC and Linux versions) will commence.

Though the hardware will be sourced from OEM suppliers, installing the mining software, ad network integration, content uploading, brand name inclusion and final packaging along with outward logistics planning and several finishing activities have to be done at our end before the final product can be shipped to distributors and individual customers. For all this, two different facilities have been shortlisted and one will be finalized before the end of this month.

Legal aspects of the incorporation of Pocket Miner Corp have been finalized. A document  related to Legal, procedural and financial aspects of appointment of Distributors is in the process of being finalized and will be released next week.

Mining pool modification is going on and will be finalized in the next few days. Still many miners are mining enthusiastically even now!

Received a proposal from an ICO marketing platform for "Shark Funding" up to 250 K USD from a group of 82 high net worth investors who normally invest a minimum of 1 BTC. they wish to have a telephonic conversation with me. We are adequately funded at this stage of our project. Presently evaluating this proposal and will take a call about this during the next week.

Initial design work related to the website for Pocket Miners has begun and will be ready by the end of this month.

Content creation and aggregation process for content delivery through Pocket Miners has been initiated. There is a plan to integrate a electronic textbook sales platform into the student edition of our Pocket Miners. The preparatory work of this is on right now.

Will update with the progress on all these activities and other new activities soon!

Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Initial tests have been done and some bugs are getting fixed now. Hoping to get the bug-free final version to be ready in the next few days. And during the same time I am hoping to receive the high-end Pocket Miner sample delivered to me.

Will release the initial test videos of the High-end Pocket Miner, Including the Android mining test next week.

Once the Android miner and our mining pool is fully functional, development work of other versions of the Wallet (Windows 32 Bit, MAC and Linux versions) will commence.

Though the hardware will be sourced from OEM suppliers, installing the mining software, ad network integration, content uploading, brand name inclusion and final packaging along with outward logistics planning and several finishing activities have to be done at our end before the final product can be shipped to distributors and individual customers. For all this, two different facilities have been shortlisted and one will be finalized before the end of this month.

Legal aspects of the incorporation of Pocket Miner Corp have been finalized. A document  related to Legal, procedural and financial aspects of appointment of Distributors is in the process of being finalized and will be released next week.

Mining pool modification is going on and will be finalized in the next few days. Still many miners are mining enthusiastically even now!

Received a proposal from an ICO marketing platform for "Shark Funding" up to 250 K USD from a group of 82 high net worth investors who normally invest a minimum of 1 BTC. they wish to have a telephonic conversation with me. We are adequately funded at this stage of our project. Presently evaluating this proposal and will take a call about this during the next week.

Initial design work related to the website for Pocket Miners has begun and will be ready by the end of this month.

Content creation and aggregation process for content delivery through Pocket Miners has been initiated. There is a plan to integrate a electronic textbook sales platform into the student edition of our Pocket Miners. The preparatory work of this is on right now.

Will update with the progress on all these activities and other new activities soon!

Nice! good to hear that things are taking shape in the background, good job.
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Great news.

This is all a deep work, requiring attention and time.

We are all together as one!
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: