Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54766 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

heybeablack, Otclegend, casinista86, GetHJR, Thanks! today I will release test videos of the High-end versions functionality and better quality photos. I truly believe we are on to something really big now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

First Look of the High End Pocket Miner!

The first prototype sample of the High-end Pockt Miner has reached me! Even though I say it myself, the build quality and the specifications are excellent! (My photographic skills are limited and hence the photos shown here don't do justice to the product!)

Specifications:

CPU: Octacore ARM Cortex A 53 MT6750T

GPU: Mali T860

Ram: 4 GB

ROM: 64 GB

Rear Camera: 16.3 MP + 5 MP

Front Camera: 13.3 MP

Screen: 5.99 Inch Infinity Display

Resolution: Full HD 2016 x 1080 Pixels (480 DPI) 18:9 Screen Ratio

Battery: 5500 mAH

Frame: Titanium Metal Casing Frame

Front Screen Glass: Tempered Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4

First Pic:

Switched On:

Will release the test videos for the High End Version tomorrow.

Great job Dilip! I really like it

Great news, Dilip! My team is looking forward to the start of sales!

Thanks Alex! At the current pace at which things are happening we may be able to do our first sale next month! We may not have to wait till October! Will update you regarding this soon!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

The first prototype sample of the High-end Pockt Miner has reached me! Even though I say it myself, the build quality and the specifications are excellent! (My photographic skills are limited and hence the photos shown here don't do justice to the product!)

Specifications:

First Pic:

Switched On:

this very nice and beautiful Mr.

antarmontar, Thanks! Tell your friends in Netherlands and Germany to be ready to start distributing Pocket miners soon in their respective countries!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

Specifications:

First Pic:

Switched On:

good night estimated, then the pocket miner will be adapted to the operators of each country where it will be distributed, will be released to use and put which sim of each country? what are the requirements that distributors must present, greetings

CRIPTODIVISA31, I think you are from Peru right? Greetings to you. We will ensure that the product is compatible with mobile network operators in Peru. The approximate price will be 335 USD and each distributor should buy at least 4 pieces first, that is, they should be willing to invest 1350 USD initially. That is the basic requirement. Other leagal requirements will be released later this week.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

Thank you for the efforts of the developers and honor the products.SWAT Fighting!!

woo0708, Thank you for your support and for your encouraging words!
freecoin1

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Good design Good spec.

It would be nice if the image of SWAT COIN is painted on the back or front of the phone.

Please also upload videos that run the mining application on the above mobile phone.
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Specifications:

First Pic:

Switched On:

good night estimated, then the pocket miner will be adapted to the operators of each country where it will be distributed, will be released to use and put which sim of each country? what are the requirements that distributors must present, greetings

CRIPTODIVISA31, I think you are from Peru right? Greetings to you. We will ensure that the product is compatible with mobile network operators in Peru. The approximate price will be 335 USD and each distributor should buy at least 4 pieces first, that is, they should be willing to invest 1350 USD initially. That is the basic requirement. Other leagal requirements will be released later this week.

If you invest that amount 4 pocket miner to test and see how it works, the shipping cost will be included or I will assume the payment and for the massive distribution, because the goal of sale is 150 pocket miner monthly, you will give us the mobile or same way I have to pay the total 50,250 dollars? This is how I am from Peru, hoping to have them here and start the sale...GREEETING 😊
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I was thinking of other products that can be integrated into our platform, Swatwatch sounds pretty neat. Is there a watch in the future planning for us also?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Some more Pics and Videos of the Pocket Miner H E Edition.

I have given below some more pics and a few videos of the Pocket Miner H E Edition. Again I apologize for the quality of pics and videos. soon we will get professionals to shoot videos and pics for promoting Pocket Miners.

A closeup look of the start screen - Two different vrsions

----------------------------------------------------------

The back side of the Pocket Miner. Since this is a OEM sample no brand name is present. Pocket Miner brand name with TM will be printed/etched on the bottom end of the back side of the Pocket Miner. The smooth titanium metallic finish has to be felt to understand the build quality. This pic does not even show the color properly!

Configuration of the Camera using CPUx app

RAM and ROM check with the CPU Z app

Video Quality of Youtube Streaming - This most popular video on Youtube is sure to bring a smile on everyone's face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TaB4NlRfA

Mining Videos of Pocket Miner High End Version. 14 to 17.5 hashes/second is the hash rate we are able to achieve as seen in the 2nd and 3rd Videos. The Power of Mining truly in your Pocket now!

Video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xlALl46WJg

Video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FyPg9xde7k

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTR86k986nA
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 03:24:40 PM by SWTCoin

If you invest that amount 4 pocket miner to test and see how it works, the shipping cost will be included or I will assume the payment and for the massive distribution, because the goal of sale is 150 pocket miner monthly, you will give us the mobile or same way I have to pay the total 50,250 dollars? This is how I am from Peru, hoping to have them here and start the sale...GREEETING 😊

CRIPTODIVISA31, You can buy just one Pocket Miner first and test it yourself. Then you have to buy 4 Pocket Miners as first order as distributor. Yes shipping cost is included in the price.

We hope all distributors can sell 100 to 150 pieces per month after some time. But initially you can buy in small quantities 4, 6, 10 or which ever is suitable for you, sell it and order more. Slowly you can increase your order value and number. We will support you!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

I was thinking of other products that can be integrated into our platform, Swatwatch sounds pretty neat. Is there a watch in the future planning for us also?

Sure Kevin. A watch that mines! May be we can consider it in the future!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Good design Good spec.

It would be nice if the image of SWAT COIN is painted on the back or front of the phone.

Please also upload videos that run the mining application on the above mobile phone.

Thanks freecoin1 (Geonung) for your suggestions and feedback! You can see more details about the product and the mining videos in this post below.

Some more Pics and Videos of the Pocket Miner H E Edition.

I have given below some more pics and a few videos of the Pocket Miner H E Edition. Again I apologize for the quality of pics and videos. soon we will get professionals to shoot videos and pics for promoting Pocket Miners.

A closeup look of the start screen - Two different vrsions

----------------------------------------------------------

The back side of the Pocket Miner. Since this is a OEM sample no brand name is present. Pocket Miner brand name with TM will be printed/etched on the bottom end of the back side of the Pocket Miner. The smooth titanium metallic finish has to be felt to understand the build quality. This pic does not even show the color properly!

Configuration of the Camera using CPUx app

RAM and ROM check with the CPU Z app

Video Quality of Youtube Streaming - This most popular video on Youtube is sure to bring a smile on everyone's face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TaB4NlRfA

Mining Videos of Pocket Miner High End Version. 14 to 17.5 hashes/second is the hash rate we are able to achieve as seen in the 2nd and 3rd Videos. The Power of Mining truly in your Pocket now!

Video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xlALl46WJg

Video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FyPg9xde7k

Video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTR86k986nA
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:05:17 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 05:35:28 PM by SWTCoin

SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer!

Announcing SPAT Sale Offer: SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer! As a pre-launch offer this is the announcement for the sale of Pocket Miners at a discounted effective price through a combination sale of SWAT and Pocket Miner. Here is a one time opportunity to buy a Pocket Miner at an approximate price of 250 USD instead of the actual MRP of 335 to 350 USD through a combined purchase of SWAT and Pocket Miner. The details are given below.

This offer is for the sale of only 50 Pocket Miners on a first come first served basis. To promote this offer a token of the the name SPAT has been created. SWAT Pocket Miner Advance Token - SPAT. I have created a sell order for 20 million SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market at the rate of 15 SAT per SPAT. (New Price is 13 SAT per SPAT)

It is time to move on to the BTC market!

Investors and members who wish to buy a Pocket Miner using this pre-launch scheme should buy 400000 SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market for 0.06 BTC (400000 x 15 SAT = 0.06 BTC). (New Price is 400000 x 13 SAT = 0.052 BTC)

400000 SPAT = 400000 SWAT + 1 Pocket Miner at an Effective Price of 250 USD for a Pocket Miner approximately. Since the current price of BTC is in the range of 6000 to 6200 USD we use this price of 0.06 BTC for 400000 SWAT. If the price of BTC falls to 5800 to 6000 USD range or rises to 6300 to 6500 USD range we will adjust the price between 0.05 BTC to 0.075 BTC depending on the market price of BTC.

The purchased 400000 SPAT has to be sent to this WAVES WAllet Address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2

A mail should be sent to admin@swatcoin.network with the transaction ID along with postal address for shipping the Pocket Miner.

400000 SWAT will be sent as exchange for SPAT immediately. Pocket Miner will be shipped starting from the month of October 2018.

Request all members and Investors to promote this offer on various platforms and chat rooms. A bounty of 500 SWAT each for posting this information and promoting this offer on various platforms is announced. 2000 SWAT bounty for those who write a small article minimum 100 words of review about SWAT and Pocket Miner on blogs, forums, Reddit, Steemit, Medium etc and promoting the article on social media platforms. The bounty can be collected by sending the screenshot of the post along with WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swatcoin.network.

Looking forward to the active participation an support of all members and investors in this pre-launch offer and make it a great success like our SWATX Program!

Thanks Every One!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

Happy to Announce our First Pre-launch Sale!

The first sale of Pocket Miner in our SPAT pre-launch offer has gone through just now! Very happy with the response from our investors!

If the investor gives permission I will announce the name and identity of the investor!

Thanks to the investor for starting off the sale with the first purchase1 This investor as the first person to purchase in our pre-launch program will receive a special bounty from me!

Hoping to sell the rest of the limited number of 49 Pocket Miners soon!

Cheers Every One!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

The first sale of Pocket Miner in our SPAT pre-launch offer has gone through just now! Very happy with the response from our investors!

If the investor gives permission I will announce the name and identity of the investor!

Thanks to the investor for starting off the sale with the first purchase1 This investor as the first person to purchase in our pre-launch program will receive a special bounty from me!

Cheers Every One!

The user who has made the first purchase is our Bitcointalk User with user id Patience.

Patience., Thank you for your continued support to our SWAT Coin project! I remember you were one of the few investors who took part in our ICO with multiple purchases! It is good to have good people like you as part of our project! I have sent you the 400000 SWAT along with a bonus for being the first person to purchase SPAT and participate in this pre-launch sale of Pocket Miners.

Got your Postal Address. Your Pocket Miner will reach you in October.

Thanks once again!
IdeaGen

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

Announcing SPAT Sale Offer: SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer! As a pre-launch offer this is the announcement for the sale of Pocket Miners at a discounted effective price through a combination sale of SWAT and Pocket Miner. Here is a one time opportunity to buy a Pocket Miner at an approximate price of 250 USD instead of the actual MRP of 335 to 350 USD through a combined purchase of SWAT and Pocket Miner. The details are given below.

This offer is for the sale of only 50 Pocket Miners on a first come first served basis. To promote this offer a token of the the name SPAT has been created. SWAT Pocket Miner Advance Token - SPAT. I have created a sell order for 20 million SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market at the rate of 15 SAT per SPAT.

Investors and members who wish to buy a Pocket Miner using this pre-launch scheme should buy 400000 SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market for 0.06 BTC (400000 x 15 SAT = 0.06 BTC).

400000 SPAT = 400000 SWAT + 1 Pocket Miner at an Effective Price of 250 USD for a Pocket Miner approximately. Since the current price of BTC is in the range of 6000 to 6200 USD we use this price of 0.06 BTC for 400000 SWAT. If the price of BTC falls to 5800 to 6000 USD range or rises to 6300 to 6500 USD range we will adjust the price between 0.05 BTC to 0.075 BTC depending on the market price of BTC.

The purchased 400000 SPAT has to be sent to this WAVES WAllet Address: 3P4FHyfyCuQuD1oniE7Z9udWEoeftyT6ZS2

A mail should be sent to admin@swatcoin.network with the transaction ID along with postal address for shipping the Pocket Miner.

400000 SWAT will be sent as exchange for SPAT immediately. Pocket Miner will be shipped starting from the month of October 2018.

Request all members and Investors to promote this offer on various platforms and chat rooms. A bounty of 500 SWAT each for posting this information and promoting this offer on various platforms is announced. 2000 SWAT bounty for those who write a small article minimum 100 words of review about SWAT and Pocket Miner on blogs, forums, Reddit, Steemit, Medium etc and promoting the article on social media platforms. The bounty can be collected by sending the screenshot of the post along with WAVES Wallet Address to admin@swatcoin.network.

Looking forward to the active participation an support of all members and investors in this pre-launch offer and make it a great success like our SWATX Program!

Thanks Every One!

The group https://vk.com/pocketminer.store dedicated to the Pocket Miners is already actively promoting. Soon there will be a bounty to attract new holders of the SWAT token. And, very importantly, the members of the group in October will receive a discount for the purchase of any version of Pocket Miner.

Published information on SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer!
https://vk.com/pocketminer.store?w=wall-169164346_37%2Fall

I do not ask for any reward, just notify.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

This offer is for the sale of only 50 Pocket Miners on a first come first served basis. To promote this offer a token of the the name SPAT has been created. SWAT Pocket Miner Advance Token - SPAT. I have created a sell order for 20 million SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market at the rate of 15 SAT per SPAT.

Investors and members who wish to buy a Pocket Miner using this pre-launch scheme should buy 400000 SPAT in the SPAT/BTC market for 0.06 BTC (400000 x 15 SAT = 0.06 BTC).

Thanks Every One!

The group https://vk.com/pocketminer.store dedicated to the Pocket Miners is already actively promoting. Soon there will be a bounty to attract new holders of the SWAT token. And, very importantly, the members of the group in October will receive a discount for the purchase of any version of Pocket Miner.

Published information on SWAT - Pocket Miner Advance Booking Token (SPAT) Sale Offer!
https://vk.com/pocketminer.store?w=wall-169164346_37%2Fall

I do not ask for any reward, just notify.

IdeaGen, I appreciate your efforts.in popularizing Pocket Miners and your efforts to collect information about distributors. I can see that you already have 71 members in your group!

Also your idea about offering discount coupons etc., Keep up your good work! I am sure people will take notice of the offer and buy Pocket Miners soon!

Good job!
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Hope i can get 1 pocket miner & im waiting for swatphone brand penetrate world market as huawei , xiaomi & oppo..☺️😊

i have some request for our pocket miner, maybe we can benchmark ulefon model which have long lasting bettery life span 13000 mAH

ulefone spec :

http://m.ulefone.com/products/power5/features.html

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Thanks Every One!

Yuriy has designed a poster for our SPAT Sale Offer!

Check this out!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Cheers Every One!

The user who has made the first purchase is our Bitcointalk User with user id Patience.

Patience., Thank you for your continued support to our SWAT Coin project! I remember you were one of the few investors who took part in our ICO with multiple purchases! It is good to have good people like you as part of our project! I have sent you the 400000 SWAT along with a bonus for being the first person to purchase SPAT and participate in this pre-launch sale of Pocket Miners.

Got your Postal Address. Your Pocket Miner will reach you in October.

Thanks once again!
This is a project that I can appreciate being part of  Cheesy

Patience., Great to have you as part of our project!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: