Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

The Penny Traders have Met a Roadblock!

Our Silly Penny Traders who wish to keep the price down between 0.00006 to 0.00008 WAVES seem to have met a road block!

Check the screenshot below.

See Yellow Arrow 1.

You can see the several buy walls created for a transaction value of 0.00000002 WAVES each!

See Yellow Arrow 2.

The Fee for every transaction is 0.003  WAVES

See Yellow Arrow 3.

The amount of WAVES received by Penny Traders for each sell they place against the buy walls is 0.00000002 WAVES!

So for each buy wall sold into, the loss for our Silly Penny Traders is 0.00299998 WAVES.

So now instead of gaining pennies while pushing the price down the Silly Penny Traders will lose pennies and if the walls are 100 in number or even 1000 in number the loss will increase to 0.3 WAVES or even 3 Waves. It will start to pinch! This is really good fun! So if many good souls who are trying to help push the price up, after pushing the price up can also create these buy walls (it costs just 0.03 WAVES for 10 buy walls) the probability of the Silly Penny traders willing to lose money to push the price down is almost ZERO!

Victory in sight for the good souls who have tried so hard to push the price of SWAT up!

Screenshot of the Trading Screen with the Buy Walls!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 07:11:58 AM by SWTCoin

The Penny Traders have Met a Roadblock!

Our Silly Penny Traders who wish to keep the price down between 0.00006 to 0.00008 WAVES seem to have met a road block!

Check the screenshot below.

See Yellow Arrow 1.

You can see the several buy walls created for a transaction value of 0.00000002 WAVES each!

See Yellow Arrow 2.

The Fee for every transaction is 0.003  WAVES

See Yellow Arrow 3.

The amount of WAVES received by Penny Traders for each sell they place against the buy walls is 0.00000002 WAVES!

So for each buy wall sold into, the loss for our Silly Penny Traders is 0.00299998 WAVES.

So now instead of gaining pennies while pushing the price down the Silly Penny Traders will lose pennies and if the walls are 100 in number or even 1000 in number the loss will increase to 0.3 WAVES or even 3 Waves. It will start to pinch! This is really good fun! So if many good souls who are trying to help push the price up, after pushing the price up can also create these buy walls (it costs just 0.03 WAVES for 10 buy walls) the probability of the Silly Penny traders willing to lose money to push the price down is almost ZERO!

Victory in sight for the good souls who have tried so hard to push the price of SWAT up!

Screenshot of the Trading Screen with the Buy Walls!

See the results of this post below!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 06:54:40 AM by SWTCoin

Already our efforts are working! I have got a mail from one of the traders who wishes to push the price down and always buy at lower prices.

See his mail to me and my response to him in the screenshot below.

Will do everything possible to protect the interest of the long-term investors who have put their hard earned money in our project. The penny traders can go else where! You are already rich! go to the big exchanges and trade in the big currencies! Don't interfere with our efforts to help the small investors.

cannibal2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

I have a question!
1. An investor is confident in the ability and skill of the developer and will decide what he or she is going to do, but the corresponding project will have to go ahead.
2. Who would like to think of a project when it comes to innovative, improved technology and urgent ways to make money? I think it's up to the developer to lead the investor from the long-term perspective to a better vision.
3.I don't think developers who deceive investors are right.I've been watching Bit Talk, but I'm a little disappointed.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

I have a question!
1. An investor is confident in the ability and skill of the developer and will decide what he or she is going to do, but the corresponding project will have to go ahead.
2. Who would like to think of a project when it comes to innovative, improved technology and urgent ways to make money? I think it's up to the developer to lead the investor from the long-term perspective to a better vision.
3.I don't think developers who deceive investors are right.I've been watching Bit Talk, but I'm a little disappointed.

cannibal2, I know you feel deceived and disappointed because you are one of the small time traders who want to keep the price of SWAT low and push the price down always!

Now that you are exposed and are not able to push the price down without losing money you are obviously disappointed. And that is why this silly and childish cry-babyish ranting you have resorted to! That is exactly why I have told you you can exit the project!

You are the only one in the entire investor community who is disappointed in the project mainly because you are not able to make the investors to panic and sell their SWAT at a lower price to you!

We have always delivered our promises and kept our deadlines and in fact beaten our deadlines and kept our commitment to our investors at all times. Till now no one has ever lost a single penny in our project from the time of the pre-sale! I will ensure that people like you can not interfere with the delivery of the returns from the project to all investors.

Our commitment to our investors only gets stronger with people like you trying to manipulate the market prices and start cribbing when you are not able to do it any more!

Now that you have shown your true colors and we all know that you are only interested only in pushing the price down it is time for you to gracefully exit the project!

It will be surely good for our project!

It is a Good Day for us every one!

One trader has voluntarily come up and said that he is disappointed that he is not able to push the price down and hence feels deceived and will exit the project. You can feel deceived! But we cannot allow you to deceive our investors! This is excellent news for all of us!
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Perfect, out of the project who does not deserve to be with our ideas
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

Perfect, out of the project who does not deserve to be with our ideas

casinista86, Yes! It is a good thing that it has happened. Now I am sure SWAT price will slowly and steadily go up!
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

cannibal2, I know you feel deceived and disappointed because you are one of the small time traders who want to keep the price of SWAT low and push the price down always!

You are the only one in the entire investor community who is disappointed in the project mainly because you are not able to make the investors to panic and sell their SWAT at a lower price to you!

I don't think the only one man can influence on the prices that hard, do you really think he's so cruel? Manybe it's a group of the people then? Just curious
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I don't think the only one man can influence on the prices that hard, do you really think he's so cruel? Manybe it's a group of the people then? Just curious

da7a1oad3r, Yes you are right. There are a few who are involved. Last month we had the exit of some others. This month one till now. Slowly when these people who are interested only in lowering the prices, and trading, exit the project, SWAT will see its true value! I personally know that 90 % of the investors have not sold one bit from the time of the pre-sale and are waiting and holding for the long-term.

The correct valuation of SWAT today is surely between half a cent to 1 cent (0.005 USD to 0.01 USD). I am sure we will reach this value in the near future!

Thank you for your interest in the project and welcome to our community!
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 11:07:11 AM by GetHJR

Great answer.

If you do not understand the essence of technology, then of course the first thing that can be in your head is to interfere with the project!

This is a natural evolution!!!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Great answer.

If you do not understand the essence of technology, then of course the first thing that can be in your head is to interfere with the project!

GetHJR, Thanks for your appreciation! I am sure occasionally we have to come across these situations. It is inevitable!

But it only makes us stronger and to work harder towards our goals! That is the positive side of it!
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Great answer.

GetHJR, Thanks for your appreciation! I am sure occasionally we have to come across these situations. It is inevitable!

But it only makes us stronger and to work harder towards our goals! That is the positive side of it!

Aspiration and effort when dealing with obstacles.

It only strengthens us.

Because we are one team.

Our goal is only forward and only forward.
nelovko73

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Bceм дoбpoгo здopoвья! Moe мнeниe тaкoe. Toт ктo xoчeт yвидeть цeнy в 1$ зa 1SWAT, дoлжeн тoлькo пoкyпaть и нe пpoдaвaть пoкa цeнa нe cтaнeт 1$. Ecть двa cпocoбa кyпить  SWAT:
1. Bыкyпить opдep нa пpoдaжy.
2. Пocтaвить opдep нa пoкyпкy.
Bтopoй cпocoб, пo мoeмy мнeнию, дeшeвлe и нaдeжнeй. Ecли выкyпить вce SWAT  y cпeкyлянтoв, тo им нeчeм бyдeт дaвить цeнy вниз. Этo идeaльный вapиaнт, a в жизни нeт ничeгo coвepшeннoгo, нo к этoмy нaдo cтpeмитьcя.
Cпacибo.
cannibal2

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

I feel strange and have a headache.
The price increase is good for me because I invested in it, but I heard that I worked to make a low price to buy more, and I'm not happy to think it's rude to sell me as a strange person. I heard there are some Korean people in this project.And there was curiosity and some relief.
Now, I'm one of the people who wants this project to be successful.And of course, I did it in a straightforward manner to ask the question of Bit Talk, but I thought that because of the faithful answers and the continuingness of the project, I could understand the meaning of this project a little bit.
Of course, I think it was difficult for the developer to fall short of the development cost and for the less than satisfactory ICCO.
But I always cheered.Mismatch between what this project pursues and where it is not used
In fact, fresh projects are far from image, and developers don't know who they are, and the most important direction and use are unclear (croping white papers and sauces) and who invests in all these bad conditions? Of course, the developer may have achieved his purpose in the near future.
SWAT is too small for many other projects.
Developers are also doubtful about their identity, and D&M is the first investor in each country, and sometimes it's a good thing, and some pictures of smartphones (cafi)
Of course, I will never participate in the forum again while writing the eagle, and it is the last article.
The question asked by the investor is answered by the developer or a few followers with a reflux.
It looks like it's going to be developing, it's going to have to debate technology development, it's going to have to be a forum, not an amateur or a market.
Lastly, I'll give you advice and come back.
Developers! I hope to run this project with the first heart, and I hope that investors will always communicate with the vision and technology of the project.There are many projects but I hope to be a variety and differentiated swat.
I wish only a few people would activate the telegram or Bit Talk that had a conversation.
I hope this will be all done in a project.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Bceм дoбpoгo здopoвья! Moe мнeниe тaкoe. Toт ктo xoчeт yвидeть цeнy в 1$ зa 1SWAT, дoлжeн тoлькo пoкyпaть и нe пpoдaвaть пoкa цeнa нe cтaнeт 1$. Ecть двa cпocoбa кyпить  SWAT:
Bтopoй cпocoб, пo мoeмy мнeнию, дeшeвлe и нaдeжнeй. Ecли выкyпить вce SWAT  y cпeкyлянтoв, тo им нeчeм бyдeт дaвить цeнy вниз. Этo идeaльный вapиaнт, a в жизни нeт ничeгo coвepшeннoгo, нo к этoмy нaдo cтpeмитьcя.
Cпacибo.

nelovko73, Thanks! I truly appreciate your excellent attitude!

I know you are one of the great supporters of our project for a long time! I remember the time when you put in a single buy order for 3.7 Million SWAT at approximately 333 WAVES, and at that time WAVES was close to 3.00 USD. So a single order of almost 1000 USD just to keep the price of SWAT up! That is truly a wonderful support for the project. At that time I had closed the order mainly for not allowing the low price buyers to benefit from it.

I also remember your research and your suggestion for our project to partner with the new project DAO Playmarket 2 (PMT Tokens) in the future, which shows your future vision for the project and you true belief in the potential that our project has!

Today what you have suggested to the investor community is a great way to take our SWAT to a very good valuation!

As a reward to your commitment to the project I wish to invite you to be part of our D & M team if you are willing!

Just send me your profile/Bio along with your Photo and I will induct you in to our team!

Please send a mail to me with your thought about this! It is an invitation from me. You can take your own decision!

I am also planning to induct one or two more new members into our team!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

I feel strange and have a headache.
The price increase is good for me because I invested in it, but I heard that I worked to make a low price to buy more, and I'm not happy to think it's rude to sell me as a strange person. I heard there are some Korean people in this project.And there was curiosity and some relief.
Now, I'm one of the people who wants this project to be successful.And of course, I did it in a straightforward manner to ask the question of Bit Talk, but I thought that because of the faithful answers and the continuingness of the project, I could understand the meaning of this project a little bit.
Of course, I think it was difficult for the developer to fall short of the development cost and for the less than satisfactory ICCO.
But I always cheered.Mismatch between what this project pursues and where it is not used
In fact, fresh projects are far from image, and developers don't know who they are, and the most important direction and use are unclear (croping white papers and sauces) and who invests in all these bad conditions? Of course, the developer may have achieved his purpose in the near future.
SWAT is too small for many other projects.
Developers are also doubtful about their identity, and D&M is the first investor in each country, and sometimes it's a good thing, and some pictures of smartphones (cafi)
Of course, I will never participate in the forum again while writing the eagle, and it is the last article.
The question asked by the investor is answered by the developer or a few followers with a reflux.
It looks like it's going to be developing, it's going to have to debate technology development, it's going to have to be a forum, not an amateur or a market.
Lastly, I'll give you advice and come back.
Developers! I hope to run this project with the first heart, and I hope that investors will always communicate with the vision and technology of the project.There are many projects but I hope to be a variety and differentiated swat.
I wish only a few people would activate the telegram or Bit Talk that had a conversation.
I hope this will be all done in a project.

cannibal2, Extremely delighted and thankful that this is your last post! Great to see you go!

Best wishes to you in all your future endeavors!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Great answer.

Aspiration and effort when dealing with obstacles.

It only strengthens us.

Because we are one team.

Our goal is only forward and only forward.

GetHJR, Absolutely right! We can't allow any one belittle our team, our belief in our project and our commitment! Forward is the only way to go!

Thanks!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Cпacибo.

nelovko73, Thanks! I truly appreciate your excellent attitude!

I know you are one of the great supporters of our project for a long time! I remember the time when you put in a single buy order for 3.7 Million SWAT at approximately 333 WAVES, and at that time WAVES was close to 3.00 USD. So a single order of almost 1000 USD just to keep the price of SWAT up! That is truly a wonderful support for the project. At that time I had closed the order mainly for not allowing the low price buyers to benefit from it.

I also remember your research and your suggestion for our project to partner with the new project DAO Playmarket 2 (PMT Tokens) in the future, which shows your future vision for the project and you true belief in the potential that our project has!

Today what you have suggested to the investor community is a great way to take our SWAT to a very good valuation!

As a reward to your commitment to the project I wish to invite you to be part of our D & M team if you are willing!

Just send me your profile/Bio along with your Photo and I will induct you in to our team!

Please send a mail to me with your thought about this! It is an invitation from me. You can take your own decision!

I am also planning to induct one or two more new members into our team!

nelovko73, I have sent a mail to you. Please check!
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Nobody can stop this awesome project , all about time..

i hope swatcoin will produce own brand for smartphone & penetrate worldwide market by using

swatphone brand ☺️😊
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Appointment of Distributors - Eligibility Criteria and Draft of Legal Contract

Announcing the Call for appointment of distributors for Pocket Miners. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the appointment of distributors for Pocket Miners.

Entity: Company or Individuals with some experience in the business of Sales and Distribution of Mobile phones, Smartphones, Tablets, and other electronic equipment and accessories. In case of individuals the age should be above 18 years or above the legal age of being able to run a business entity as an individual in the domicile country.

Facility: The distributor should be able to provide sufficient space in a professional premises for the conduct of the business of the distributorship.

Registration and Local Taxes: Proper registration with local authorities and possession of Tax Identification Number is a mandatory requirement for the sanction of distributorship.

Financial Commitment and Requirement: Each distributor should be willing to invest a sum of USD 1005 (3 x 335) towards purchase of 3 Pocket Miners as Initial orders. Out of this one Pocket Miner should be bought in the presently on going SPAT Sale offer. The other two Pocket Miners will be purchased through the placement of an initial order for 2 Pocket Miners at the rate of 335 USD per Pocket Miner totaling a sum of 670 USD.

The distributor will have to provision an operational bank account in the individual's or company's name for inward and outward remittances and for all related financial transactions with respect to the import of Pocket Miner's into the domicile country.

Documents Required: Copies of the following documents.

1. National ID/Driving License/Passport Copy of the Distributor

2. Address Proof: Utility Bill/Bank Statement/Credit Card Statement of the Distributor or Business Registration Certificate if it is a Company

3. TAX ID of Individual and or Business

4. Filled up and Signed Distributorship Legal contract downloaded from here.

https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWATCoin/files/2302792/Distributor.Agreement.Pocket.Miner.pdf

In case of any queries or clarifications send a mail to me at admin@swatcoin.network

Request all members and investors to identify potential distributors such as mobile phone shops, electronics goods shops, coin mining equipment dealers etc., in your neighborhood and encourage then to apply.

For example see this company Coinforge.. Mining Equipment manufacturers/assemblers/sellers from Virginia, USA.

https://www.facebook.com/CoinForgeLLC
https://coinforge.business/contact/
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: