Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
antarmontar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Announcement: Our Biggest Investor from Korea has faced a Major Loss due to Hacking!

As per last traded price he has lost approximately 46500 USD worth of SWAT. He has never sold a single SWAT till now from the time of the Pre-Sale. He is very sad and depressed.

It is the time for all of us to stand with him and support him during the time of his distress.

The more important thing is the hacker who has stolen 28 million SWAT from our Korean Investor has transferred it to EtherDelta/ForkDelta accounts and has been putting in huge sale orders. This person should be punished and should not be allowed to benefit from this unacceptable low level activity of his.

For this I have worked out a plan. This plan will not trouble any of our investors and members. It only involves some cost to me and some more work on my part which I am willing to take up. I request all our community members to support me in executing this plan.

Till we complete this I request our Community Members not to trade on EtherDelta or ForkDelta or any other exchange and be patient.

I will announce the process of coming out of this problem in my next post.

Meanwhile I request every one to keep their Private Keys, Passwords, Recovery Phrases etc., safe.

Thank you for your support Everyone!

oh who hack him?
how him get hacked easy? who find easy your priv code and password?
send in here to we your ETH addres in metamask we will try donate to you some SWAT Wink
CRIPTODIVISA31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Announcement: Our Biggest Investor from Korea has faced a Major Loss due to Hacking!

As per last traded price he has lost approximately 46500 USD worth of SWAT. He has never sold a single SWAT till now from the time of the Pre-Sale. He is very sad and depressed.

It is the time for all of us to stand with him and support him during the time of his distress.

The more important thing is the hacker who has stolen 28 million SWAT from our Korean Investor has transferred it to EtherDelta/ForkDelta accounts and has been putting in huge sale orders. This person should be punished and should not be allowed to benefit from this unacceptable low level activity of his.

For this I have worked out a plan. This plan will not trouble any of our investors and members. It only involves some cost to me and some more work on my part which I am willing to take up. I request all our community members to support me in executing this plan.

Till we complete this I request our Community Members not to trade on EtherDelta or ForkDelta or any other exchange and be patient.

Meanwhile I request every one to keep their Private Keys, Passwords, Recovery Phrases etc., safe.

oh who hack him?
how him get hacked easy? who find easy your priv code and password?
send in here to we your ETH addres in metamask we will try donate to you some SWAT Wink

we support you brother of korea, I see orders of sale of 2 million SWAT at the price of 0.00000555 btc and another at a higher price, I do not trade even until the change of all swat currencies stabilizes to SWATcoin ERC20, I hope to recover your investment 💪😉
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Maybe creating another token would work having 28million worth of our coins will not benefit any of us than the investor who lost the 28m could get them reissued to him. I transferred my coins from ether delta to metamask and turned the metamask extension off.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

I am speechless !!
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

there will effect for transferingswat from dex? or need to hold from transfer any swat from dex to forkdelta?
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Thanks everyone for your tremendous support! Here is the solution!

I have created another Token SWATCoin (not SWTCoin). with symbol as SWAT.

I will be sending the new SWATCoin (SWAT) to everyone soon.

It will be based on your transfer of SWAT from DEX on WAVES hence the hacker will not get the new Tokens and our Korean Investor who lost his 28 million SWAT will get his tokens!

It will only require some time for me to do this transfer. I will do it in the next couple of days!

Investors who have bought a few hundred SWAT tokens on ForkDelta/EtherDelta can be reimbursed the same amount of new SWAT.

So investors do not have to do anything now. I will do this and send mail to everyone.

Thank you for your support and Patience!

My advice is to shift to Metamask. Metamask is safer.

But people who have only mobile internet access may find this difficult.

There were two suggestions through mail to me that we should develop our own hardware wallet for a very affordable price.

I assure you that we will work on this and launch it in the future!

Once again i wish to thank every one for the tremendous faith you have shown in the project and for your support to our investor who has suffered.

This is why I am so very proud of our community!

We have solved this problem effectively!

Together we stand at times of adversity and come out stronger and more motivated to succeed!
FLH80

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Terrible news for sure. If our fellow investor cannot recover the lost SWAT I would also be happy to transfer some to them to assist in recovery. Also would this have possible if an external ledger / wallet were used? I am unsure about the possibilities or likelihood of hacking either one.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Terrible news for sure. If our fellow investor cannot recover the lost SWAT I would also be happy to transfer some to them to assist in recovery. Also would this have possible if an external ledger / wallet were used? I am unsure about the possibilities or likelihood of hacking either one.

FLH80, since only 28 million SWAT was taken it is more a case of stolen coins that hacking. We will think of having our own hardware wallet soon. SWATLedger, SWATVault, SWATLocker or something like this. See my earlier post with the solution.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 02:58:50 PM by SWTCoin

It will be based on your transfer of SWAT from DEX on WAVES hence the hacker will not get the new Tokens and our Korean Investor who lost his 28 million SWAT will get his tokens!

It will only require some time for me to do this transfer. I will do it in the next couple of days!

Investors who have bought a few hundred SWAT tokens on ForkDelta/EtherDelta can be reimbursed the same amount of new SWAT.

So investors do not have to do anything now. I will do this and send mail to everyone.

There were two suggestions through mail to me that we should develop our own hardware wallet for a very affordable price.

Once again i wish to thank every one for the tremendous faith you have shown in the project and for your support to our investor who has suffered.

Together we stand at times of adversity and come out stronger and more motivated to succeed!

Once I do the transfers to everyone, SWATCoin with SWAT symbol becomes effective and SWTCoin gets dropped.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

New Token - SWATCoin with SWAT Symbol!

New Token SWATCoin with SWAT symbol has been created earlier today and is ready for transfer.

Will start transferring new SWATCoin to your ETH addresses later tonight. In one way this name is more in tune with our Coin.

Screenshot of my Wallet with the new SWATCoin ERC20 tokens:

Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

We always wait patiently for all the hard work you do. Thanks.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

We always wait patiently for all the hard work you do. Thanks.

Thanks Kevin! We are all together in this. Come what may, we will surely succeed! That is my promise and commitment to our project!
Iphone2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

New Token - SWATCoin with SWAT Symbol!

New Token SWATCoin with SWAT symbol has been created earlier today and is ready for transfer.

Will start transferring new SWATCoin to your ETH addresses later tonight. In one way this name is more in tune with our Coin.

Screenshot of my Wallet with the new SWATCoin ERC20 tokens:

https://image.ibb.co/e4i2DU/Metamask_New_SWAT.jpg

SWAT address in metamask??
GetHJR

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

This is a colossal work and aspiration.

Thank you for this Dilip.

We are all one team!!!
alex75

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

aдpec-кoнтpaкт ocтaнeтcя cтapый?я дyмaю для эффeктивнoй зaмeны тoкeнa нyжнo измeнить aдpec-кoнтpaкт,в мeтaмacкe,или нeльзя тaк?
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Miracles do Happen! The Hacker has sent back 28 Million SWAT to our Korean Investor!

Unbelievable but true! Amazing news! The hacker has sent back the 28 Million SWAT to our Korean investor. Now he knows it is of no use!

https://etherscan.io/token/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d#balances

Second address is our Korean Investor's Address. SWAT has come back!

He has sent mail to him too!

See screenshot of mail! He has the audacity to accept that he is the hacker!

woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

The hacker returned the coin.
I'm sorry to trouble you and your managers.
Thank you for your concern and support.SWAT Fighting!!!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Please Dilip! What do you recommend to people so they do not get hacked?
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

The hacker returned the coin.
I'm sorry to trouble you and your managers.
Thank you for your concern and support.SWAT Fighting!!!
I am happy for you
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

aдpec-кoнтpaкт ocтaнeтcя cтapый?я дyмaю для эффeктивнoй зaмeны тoкeнa нyжнo измeнить aдpec-кoнтpaкт,в мeтaмacкe,или нeльзя тaк?

The new SWATCoin has got a new contract address.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: