Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Suddenly the Images have disappeared from our thread! SWAT bounty to make these reappear!

It seems for images to appear on your thread you need at least 1 merit in your account is a new rule of bitcointalk! This is truly amazing! Not able to comprehend why this happens after so many months of active discussion on this forum.

So I am announcing a SWAT Bounty program for merits! Request any one who can send merit to my profile SWTCoin (I am not sure how this is to be done!) to send it. You will receive 500 SWAT bounty for 1 Merit. So it is 500 SWAT for 1 merit. 10 Merit = 5000 SWAT! 10000 SWAT available to be claimed! Send merit and then send your SWAT/ETH address to me to claim bounty!

Let us get those images back on again! Thanks!

I can give you 30 merit but I din´t know how to? I never did it before.

Edit: Done! I found how to, you get 36 Merits from me... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Suddenly the Images have disappeared from our thread! SWAT bounty to make these reappear!

It seems for images to appear on your thread you need at least 1 merit in your account is a new rule of bitcointalk! This is truly amazing! Not able to comprehend why this happens after so many months of active discussion on this forum.

So I am announcing a SWAT Bounty program for merits! Request any one who can send merit to my profile SWTCoin (I am not sure how this is to be done!) to send it. You will receive 500 SWAT bounty for 1 Merit. So it is 500 SWAT for 1 merit. 10 Merit = 5000 SWAT! 10000 SWAT available to be claimed! Send merit and then send your SWAT/ETH address to me to claim bounty!

VenMiner, Fantastic! Thanks for your instant response and action! Images are back on again! You deserve a 36 Merit = 18000 SWAT bounty! But since you responded instantly 20000 SWAT bounty to you! Send your SWAT/ETH address to admin@swatcoin.network to claim it with the explanation of how you did it so that I know that it is you! Thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it!
VenMiner

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

VenMiner, Fantastic! Thanks for your instant response and action! Images are back on again! You deserve a 36 Merit = 18000 SWAT bounty! But since you responded instantly 20000 SWAT bounty to you! Send your SWAT/ETH address to admin@swatcoin.network to claim it with the explanation of how you did it so that I know that it is you! Thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it!

I going to pm you my email addres to you know who i´m, becouse anyone can send you a email and say that is me.
VenMiner

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

VenMiner, Fantastic! Thanks for your instant response and action! Images are back on again! You deserve a 36 Merit = 18000 SWAT bounty! But since you responded instantly 20000 SWAT bounty to you! Send your SWAT/ETH address to admin@swatcoin.network to claim it with the explanation of how you did it so that I know that it is you! Thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it!

Done, I just Send the Email with the Explanation, Please check you PM to Know what is my Email address.

BTW: No Problem @Dev like I say before I will be here to Help in anything I can.  Smiley
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

How does someone even get a merit. I have none as it is.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

8.2 Million SWAT bought at 5 SATs tonight! 0.42 BTC worth of SWAT Purchased in just few minutes!

Good buying support for SWAT at 4, 5, 6 SATs. We closed the 4% IB some days back. Contrary to the popular expectation that SWAT prices will crash once 4% IB is closed it has held up quite steadily in the price range of 4, 5, 6 SATs for more than 7 days now!

See screenshot of 7 day trading screen on Yobit! Remarkable! This is great stability like DOGE! We deserve to be at 35 to 45 SATs price now! Using the same logic once the 2% IB too closes the price will increase most probably since the selling pressure that comes from the half a million SWAT released from IB will stop in 2 days!

This shows the belief of several investors in our project! Great news for the community! On October 15, when we launch our Pocket Miners I am sure we can see much better levels. I am sure slowly and steadily as we reach and cross one mile stone after the other on our road map, we are safely on or way to reach our target price for SWAT of 0.5 to 1.5 USD during the beginning of 2019!

It is ideal if those who wish to sell that 0.18 BTC worth of SWAT at 6 SATs to Spread the orders across 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, SATs..

7 Days SWAT/BTC chart on Yobit!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

VenMiner, Fantastic! Thanks for your instant response and action! Images are back on again! You deserve a 36 Merit = 18000 SWAT bounty! But since you responded instantly 20000 SWAT bounty to you! Send your SWAT/ETH address to admin@swatcoin.network to claim it with the explanation of how you did it so that I know that it is you! Thanks for your support! I truly appreciate it!

Done, I just Send the Email with the Explanation, Please check you PM to Know what is my Email address.

BTW: No Problem @Dev like I say before I will be here to Help in anything I can.  Smiley

VenMiner, Got your PM and your email.. Sent 20000 SWAT bounty to you! Truly appreciate your wonderful commitment to our project! Good to have you as part of our project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

Otclegend, haven't figured it out yet myself! Don't have a clue! In fact, got to know about it only when the images disappeared from our thread today and when I did some research about it!

But thanks to VenMiner, Images are back on now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:22:42 AM by SWTCoin

8.2 Million SWAT bought at 5 SATs tonight! 0.42 BTC worth of SWAT Purchased in just few minutes!

Good buying support for SWAT at 4, 5, 6 SATs. We closed the 4% IB some days back. Contrary to the popular expectation that SWAT prices will crash once 4% IB is closed it has held up quite steadily in the price range of 4, 5, 6 SATs for more than 7 days now!

See screenshot of 7 day trading screen on Yobit! Remarkable! This is great stability like DOGE! We deserve to be at 35 to 45 SATs price now! Using the same logic once the 2% IB too closes, the price will increase most probably since the selling pressure that comes from the half a million SWAT released daily from IB will stop in 2 days!

This shows the belief of several investors in our project! Great news for the community! On October 15, when we launch our Pocket Miners I am sure we can see much better levels. I am sure, slowly and steadily as we reach and cross one mile stone after the other on our road map, we are safely on or way to reach our target price for SWAT of 0.5 to 1.5 USD during the beginning of 2019!

It is ideal if those who wish to sell that 0.18 BTC worth of SWAT at 6 SATs to Spread the orders across 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, SATs..

7 Days SWAT/BTC chart on Yobit!

This is a re-post from the previous page!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

SWAT 2% IB Plan balance update - 0.85 Million SWAT in IB Box (will run out in less than 36 hours. Will not be refilled).

Pocket Miner SWAT Coin Mining Device launch scheduled for 15th October 2018. Purchase Pocket Miner with Yobit Codes and Direct BTC Checkouts at discounted prices.. from our website: http://www.swatcoin.network/.

Check the New Splash Page for Direct BTC Checkouts: http://www.pocketminer.store/

Pocket Miner Store Splash page screenshot:

bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

SWAT 2% IB Plan balance update - 0.85 Million SWAT in IB Box (will run out in less than 36 hours. Will not be refilled).

Pocket Miner SWAT Coin Mining Device launch scheduled for 15th October 2018. Purchase Pocket Miner with Yobit Codes and Direct BTC Checkouts at discounted prices.. from our website: http://www.swatcoin.network/.

Check the New Splash Page for Direct BTC Checkouts: http://www.pocketminer.store/

https://i.imgur.com/03I9Cgr.jpg
I participate in the swatx event and receive a Pocket Minor.
When will the people receiving the event be shipped?
What version will I recieve?
Student Edition? HighEnd Edition?
Thank you ~
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

Thank you ~

bbaggas, It will be shipped to you after the official launch of Pocket Miner on the 15th of October.

High-End Edition normally. If you want the Student Edition send mail to me to confirm.
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/03I9Cgr.jpg
Thank you ~

bbaggas, It will be shipped to you after the official launch of Pocket Miner on the 15th of October.

High-End Edition normally. If you want the Student Edition send mail to me to confirm.
OK. Thank you very much ~
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

All SWAT IB Plans Getting Completed Today! Hopefully We can be on our Way Up Again!

With the SWAT 2% IB plan getting over later today,  we have successfully completed all three SWAT IB plans in the first 20 days of our listing!

Now that the IB plans are over, the selling pressure from the IB payouts will stop and hopefully we can be on our way up again!

Thanks to every one who participated in the IB plans!

And thanks to those who kept SWAT solidly stable between 5 to 6 SATs for the past 9 days with their continued buying support!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:46:55 AM

Future of Cryptos and Blockchain Tech.. Excerpts of my Posts on Yobit Chat Box.

All FIAT currencies are in reality Cryptos too.. The USD is not backed by any gold reserve or physical asset and the US Govt. just prints USD with out any real asset backing it..The main reason for FIAT currency being accepted widely is its accessibility through its real form... the actual paper currency.. so may be it is time to print BTC/ETH/LTC currency and make it accessible to every one.. One side can be the currency and the other side can be an ad or some coupon.. which can make money for every one and push price of the coin up..always!

Cryptos and blockchain technology are here to stay.. and forever at that.. we are just in the beginning of this phase.. take the dot.com boom for example.. Cos., that just tried to jump on to the internet got wiped away but companies which leveraged the power of the internet have not just survived but have soared..

It is the same way with Cryptos and Blockcain tech.. Projects that leverage the power of the blockchain to reach the common man will just soar to great heights! this is what we have planned to do with SWAT!

A Crypto currency cannot just be a payment mechanism.. it needs to have a project behind it to generate sustainable revenue and profit.. this is the idea behind our SWAT coin project..

We are here to stay. We are not just a payment mechanism. We have a solid project in the background which will create sustainable revenue and profit on a long-term basis..

When most other currencies keep talking about launching an upgraded wallet.. we are talking about launching a new model of the Pocket Miner every six months! A new and upgraded wallet can never make you money!

But a new high-end model will surely give you more sales, revenue and profit! That will ensure the long-term success of SWAT!
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

You shouldn't ask this question here, this thread uses SWAT notifications and discussions. You go to the Meta session and they will guide you how you can get merit.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

Question on Yobit Chat: When will we get good price for SWAT?

Answer:

The next important event for our SWAT coin project is the official launch of Pocket Miners on October 15 2018..We will be shipping the first consignment of Pocket Miners to buyers from Russia, Italy, US, Korea, Nigeria, IRAN and India.. Once these users receive the Pocket Miners and post their mining videos, other functional test videos and how they are able to make money daily.. That is when the investor community will see the proof of concept (Software Engineering Terminology) of our SWAT coin project and understand the true value of our project!

As we move towards this particular milestone in our road map, I guess we can expect the price of SWAT will surely go up steadily!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

New Offer for Investors who still have their SWAT in their Yobit Wallets. 3% Additional Bonus during First Quarterly Airdrop for Holding till Jan 2019!

Now that the IB plans are over, this is a new offer for the new investors who had invested in the IB plans and for those who still have their SWAT in their Yobit Wallets.

Bring back your SWAT from Yobit to either your MyEther Wallet or Metamask Wallet. Send your wallet address link on etherscan.io to my email id: admin@swatcoin.network with the commitment to hold till Jan 2018. You will get 3% additional bonus at the time of our first quarterly airdrop during Jan 2019.

We offered 10% additional bonus to our early investors who had committed to hold before we launched the IB plans and who had not benefited from the IB plans. Almost 200 million SWAT got committed during that time. Now there is approximately 93 Million SWAT in /yobit Wallets.

Since the new investors have already benefited from the IB plans and did not get the opportunity to get their coins back from Yobit to MEW or Metamask we are offering this scheme at a lower rate of 3%!

To participate in this offer the details have to be sent to me with the commitment before EOD on Friday 21 Sep 2018.

All new investors should make use of this opportunity and bring their SWAT to MEW and Metamask!

Apart from the 3% bonus the main advantage is the safety of not selling at a low price and getting the benefit of the high price in Jan 2019. With the potential for price rise being high with all these events that will unfold, such as Launch of Pocket Miners on October 15th, Appointment of Distributors and additional sales of Pocket Miners in October, November and December, Posting of Mining Videos by Pocket Miner buyers and their experience of earning daily with Pocket Miners resulting in more sales, Buy back from market with 40% of Profit from sales of Pocket Miners in Dec, etc., the process of holding SWAT safely in MEW or Metamask will result in huge profits due to price increase over this time period along with the additional bonus of 3%
bekasto

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

Hi, I did not have time to make the exchange, and did not know, to be honest, what to do, I have a swtc on waves, what do I do now I lost them?
VenMiner

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

Hi, I did not have time to make the exchange, and did not know, to be honest, what to do, I have a swtc on waves, what do I do now I lost them?

Hello, contac to admin@swatcoin.network, I´m sure hi going to give you all the information you need to know.

Goos luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: