Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
bekasto

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

Hi, I did not have time to make the exchange, and did not know, to be honest, what to do, I have a swtc on waves, what do I do now I lost them?

Hello, contac to admin@swatcoin.network, I´m sure hi going to give you all the information you need to know.

Goos luck.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

SWAT, all IB plans completed 12 hours ago! 1.62 BTC volume in the past 6 hours!

Contrary to popular belief that SWAT will fall after IB is over, SWAT has found good support at 4-5 SATs.

In spite of 25 million SWAT give away through the 3 IB plans, SWAT has found a floor of 4-5 Sats which is where it has been for almost 10 days now! And despite the 1.6 BTC sell orders after the IB got over yesterday, SWAT has soaked up the pressure and held its ground at these levels!

It can only bounce from here and move up now, I guess!

Thanks to all investors for the tremendous support!

Cheers Every One! Thursday has begun on a happy note for us!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

Pocket Miner - An affordable Product with a Strong Build Quality and Exceptional Features!

The basic idea behind the Pocket Miner is that it will be an affordable product with a strong build quality and exceptional features, designed for everyday use targeted at a wide range of customers who will be able to make money with it to subsidize their monthly expenses and recover their initial investment!

Affluent people who wish to squander their money on hyper brands are not our target! We are not a multi million dollar project. We will start in a humble manner and deliver a Totally Reliable and Dependable product in Pocket Miner which will be more of a necessity than a luxury item.

The Student Edition will provide to be a friendly companion to School and College Students serving the purpose of Educating and Entertaining and more importantly Empowering the students by earning them some valuable pocket money! This will help them subsidize their educational and personal expenses thereby reducing the financial burden and dependence on their parents! 

antarmontar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

hello all,
thanks from Mr Dilip manager project and all SWAT team for best work,

i have one request from all investors!
guys please come buy one or tow or more pocket mainer really 299$ or 600$ not high money! in one month can each again this money! and some think 600$ better or 1m $ better?
if we buy just some pocket mainer we can very help to SWAT project for fast and sure get to 0.5$ - 1$ price in january 2019
i in last time see 57 investors in SWAT project buy + 500$ SWAT coin and have + 500000 SWAT so pocket mainer too not very high! really if we buy more low we can very help to this project see if we buy just 3 pocket mainer 3 x 57 = 49590$ ~ 50000$ for continue SWAT project for get faster best price and nice profit.
i soon in today or tomorrow want buy 3 pocket mainer
so investors yours too coming and buy more pocket mainer just one or tow really this very can help to project! for good profit for all very very soon!
come we try just dont talk!
let's act!
so please doing buy pocket mainer if can not buy 3 more so buy 2 more if can not buy 2 more so buy 1 more pocket mainer we must help to this project for help best profit for all investors and SWAT team.
hope of success for all and SWAT project.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

hello all,
thanks from Mr Dilip manager project and all SWAT team for best work,

i have one request from all investors!
guys please come buy one or tow or more pocket mainer really 299$ or 600$ not high money! in one month can each again this money! and some think 600$ better or 1m $ better?
if we buy just some pocket mainer we can very help to SWAT project for fast and sure get to 0.5$ - 1$ price in january 2019
i in last time see 57 investors in SWAT project buy + 500$ SWAT coin and have + 500000 SWAT so pocket mainer too not very high! really if we buy more low we can very help to this project see if we buy just 3 pocket mainer 3 x 57 = 49590$ ~ 50000$ for continue SWAT project for get faster best price and nice profit.
i soon in today or tomorrow want buy 3 pocket mainer
so investors yours too coming and buy more pocket mainer just one or tow really this very can help to project! for good profit for all very very soon!
come we try just dont talk!
let's act!
so please doing buy pocket mainer if can not buy 3 more so buy 2 more if can not buy 2 more so buy 1 more pocket mainer we must help to this project for help best profit for all investors and SWAT team.
hope of success for all and SWAT project.

antarmontar, appreciate your offer to buy 3 more Pocket Miners! You have already bought 2 Pocket Miners during the earlier Promotions!

I appreciate your commitment to our project! We all know that you are one among our largest investors and holders of SWAT. I thank you for your appeal to other investors to encourage them to buy Pocket Miners too!

Once you have bought 5 Pocket Miners it automatically makes you eligible to be a distributor. You just have to fill the Distributor form and send it back to me to become a distributor in Iran now, in case you wish to take up the distributorship!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

New Offer for Investors who still have their SWAT in their Yobit Wallets. 3% Additional Bonus during First Quarterly Airdrop for Holding till Jan 2019!

Now that the IB plans are over, this is a new offer for the new investors who had invested in the IB plans and for those who still have their SWAT in their Yobit Wallets.

Bring back your SWAT from Yobit to either your MyEther Wallet or Metamask Wallet. Send your wallet address link on etherscan.io to my email id: admin@swatcoin.network with the commitment to hold till Jan 2018. You will get 3% additional bonus at the time of our first quarterly airdrop during Jan 2019.

We offered 10% additional bonus to our early investors who had committed to hold before we launched the IB plans and who had not benefited from the IB plans. Almost 200 million SWAT got committed during that time. Now there is approximately 93 Million SWAT in /yobit Wallets.

Since the new investors have already benefited from the IB plans and did not get the opportunity to get their coins back from Yobit to MEW or Metamask we are offering this scheme at a lower rate of 3%!

To participate in this offer the details have to be sent to me with the commitment before EOD on Friday 21 Sep 2018.

All new investors should make use of this opportunity and bring their SWAT to MEW and Metamask!

Apart from the 3% bonus the main advantage is the safety of not selling at a low price and getting the benefit of the high price in Jan 2019. With the potential for price rise being high with all these events that will unfold, such as Launch of Pocket Miners on October 15th, Appointment of Distributors and additional sales of Pocket Miners in October, November and December, Posting of Mining Videos by Pocket Miner buyers and their experience of earning daily with Pocket Miners resulting in more sales, Buy back from market with 40% of Profit from sales of Pocket Miners in Dec, etc., the process of holding SWAT safely in MEW or Metamask will result in huge profits due to price increase over this time period along with the additional bonus of 3%

Reminder - Deadline for this offer: End of Day tomorrow! Time - 6 PM GMT.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Announcement Regarding the Trust Rating for my Profile!

There is a negative trust rating that has appeared near my profile suddenly today out of the blue!

Initially I was under the mistaken impression that some competing projects might have done this!

Then I checked the mail box and found that it was because of a post that I had made announcing a bounty to some one who can send some merit to me to make the disappeared images re-appear on our thread.

It looks like we are not supposed to do this. And the negative trust rating is because of this! Unfortunately it even puts the person who sent the merits to me under a cloud! I feel so sad for VenMiner who has been punished for helping me and our project by sending the merit to me!

So I have sent a mail to the moderator to consider this case and resolve this. It seems there is a premium membership which can solve the issue of images not appearing on posts!

Please check my mail to the moderator below: I hope we get a positive response regarding this.. I am not very bothered that it has affected my profile.. But it should never affect VenMiner who is an innocent investor who just tried to help us!

Mail to moderator:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Moderator,

Check the image below at the end of the message.

The person who has sent the merits to me is not even sure how to do it! Please read the mail again.

In fact even i didn't knwo how to do it. I was just worried and agitated that after more than 1600 posts suddenly the images had disappeared from the thread. Then I read somewhere that you needed 1 merit to display images. So the immediate idea that occurred to me was if someone who knew how to send merit could send 1 merit to me the images will be back on. I have announced some rewards earlier for posting the messages from the thread on social media channes, other language forums and chatrooms. i thought this task was exactly similar to that. Hence I announced the bounty!

Seriously i didn't know that this is such a big issue and you will mark my profile and the other person's profile as not trust worthy!

Then I found out now that the images will appear only in a premium membership.. If this information had been clearly mentioned I wouldn't have gone to the extent of troubling someone to send some merit to me!

I would have obviously paid for the premium membership immediately. I pay for Office 365, Prime video to several other premium membership every month. This is one more I would have added without any problem. the fact is that I did not know!

I am someone who teaches my students to be ethical always! I will never ever do something unethical! If there is a way to resolve this kindly suggest the remedy for this.

More importantly at least keep it such a way that the punishment is just for me. VenMiner is an innocent by stander who i don't even know, that he will be penalized, who just wanted to help me! Please don't punish him. He/She is innocent and doesn't deserve this severe punishment!

Kindly do the needful and resolve this issue!

Thank you for your support!

SWTCoin.
(Dilip N Sivakumar)

Screenshot of report sent to moderator:

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

VenMiner, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you for helping me with the merits. See my earlier post. I hope at least your trust rating is reverted to normal!

I know what you did was just to help our project! You don't deserve to punished clearly. i am sure the moderator will see the merit in my explanation and restore your trust rating!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

There is a negative trust rating that has appeared near my profile suddenly today out of the blue!

Initially I was under the mistaken impression that some competing projects might have done this!

Then I checked the mail box and found that it was because of a post that I had made announcing a bounty to some one who can send some merit to me to make the disappeared images re-appear on our thread.

It looks like we are not supposed to do this. And the negative trust rating is because of this! Unfortunately it even puts the person who sent the merits to me under a cloud! I feel so sad for VenMiner who has been punished for helping me and our project by sending the merit to me!

So I have sent a mail to the moderator to consider this case and resolve this. It seems there is a premium membership which can solve the issue of images not appearing on posts!

Please check my mail to the moderator below: I hope we get a positive response regarding this.. I am not very bothered that it has affected my profile.. But it should never affect VenMiner who is an innocent investor who just tried to help us!

Mail to moderator:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Moderator,

Check the image below at the end of the message.

The person who has sent the merits to me is not even sure how to do it! Please read the mail again.

In fact even i didn't knwo how to do it. I was just worried and agitated that after more than 1600 posts suddenly the images had disappeared from the thread. Then I read somewhere that you needed 1 merit to display images. So the immediate idea that occurred to me was if someone who knew how to send merit could send 1 merit to me the images will be back on. I have announced some rewards earlier for posting the messages from the thread on social media channes, other language forums and chatrooms. i thought this task was exactly similar to that. Hence I announced the bounty!

Seriously i didn't know that this is such a big issue and you will mark my profile and the other person's profile as not trust worthy!

Then I found out now that the images will appear only in a premium membership.. If this information had been clearly mentioned I wouldn't have gone to the extent of troubling someone to send some merit to me!

I would have obviously paid for the premium membership immediately. I pay for Office 365, Prime video to several other premium membership every month. This is one more I would have added without any problem. the fact is that I did not know!

I am someone who teaches my students to be ethical always! I will never ever do something unethical! If there is a way to resolve this kindly suggest the remedy for this.

More importantly at least keep it such a way that the punishment is just for me. VenMiner is an innocent by stander who i don't even know, that he will be penalized, who just wanted to help me! Please don't punish him. He/She is innocent and doesn't deserve this severe punishment!

Kindly do the needful and resolve this issue!

Thank you for your support!

SWTCoin.
(Dilip N Sivakumar)

Just bringing this post to the next page so that every one is aware of this!
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

~snip

Merit trading is a violation of forum rules. You shouldnt have done this.
You need https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote  to access the publication of images and other parameters not allowed for newbie.

By popular demand, newbies can now pay to have some of their restrictions lifted. If you pay the fee, you become a Copper Member, and you can post images. That's the main point of this: allowing newbies to post images. Additionally (and these might change depending on how things go), Copper Members currently have these bonuses:

- Some of the same permissions as Member-rank members, such as reduced signature styling restrictions. (But none of the PM-related restrictions are currently lifted, such as the style limit or per-hour PM limit.)
- Your "you must wait ____ seconds between ___" counter is reduced by 75%. So if you're naturally of Newbie rank, you only have to wait 360-75% = 90 seconds.

If you paid an "evil IP" registration fee, then whatever you paid (in BTC terms) is subtracted from the upgrade fee. If you paid a registration fee a long time ago, you might even get a free Copper Membership due to the increase in BTC price. Just visit the link at the bottom of this post to check whether you have it already.

I am aware that for most people the benefits of this membership are pretty lame. This membership is only intended to fill a specific niche; if you don't need it, don't buy it. It is not intended to be the lower-cost Donator/VIP alternative which I've talked about before as a possibility.

I wrote the system so that I can easily add additional paid memberships in the future, but I might not ever do so. Not sure.

You can buy it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

YANDEX
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

VenMiner, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you for helping me with the merits. See my earlier post. I hope at least your trust rating is reverted to normal!

I know what you did was just to help our project! You don't deserve to punished clearly. i am sure the moderator will see the merit in my explanation and restore your trust rating!

Wow, I just notice about it, I´m here since 2014 is really sad if the moderator keep that punished, I really din´t kwon that I cant send merit for any reward, in all case I was just traying to help to the project, if i was know about this rules I was make it for free without any problem.  Undecided
Jumpyy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Wow, I just notice about it, I´m here since 2014 is really sad if the moderator keep that punished, I really din´t kwon that I cant send merit for any reward, in all case I was just traying to help to the project, if i was know about this rules I was make it for free without any problem.  Undecided

This is fucked up you were only trying to help, i'm keeping it 100% this is low af from the mods end.

Hope you get it sorted out man.
VenMiner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

This is fucked up you were only trying to help, i'm keeping it 100% this is low af from the mods end.

Hope you get it sorted out man.

Yes, is really sad, I just send a PM to the Moderator, I hope he understand that what happend was for unknow information about the Merits Rules.  Undecided
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 04:55:23 PM by k0er

You received a negative trust from DT2-members: Lauda and yahoo62278
Moderators are not involved in this.
You can create a topic with an explanation of the situation in the section Meta
Imho...judging by your posts - you obviously didn't understand what exactly you do.

YANDEX
VenMiner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Yes I saw this, Thanks k0er you´ve been really help full for me, I just send a PM to this Users I hope they reconsider what they did with my trust level.
VenMiner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Imho...judging by your posts - you obviously didn't understand what exactly you do.

Yes, I really did not know anything about the merits or their rules, when I gave them I just read that I did not earn anything to keep them and I really wanted to help the images reappear in this thread much less imagine that someone could harm me by giving my merits for a small reward, 4 years that go to the trash for ignoring some rules is really sad, but I will take your advice and create a thread to explain what happened I hope  help me solve this situation. I thank you very much that you took the time to verify that what happened was no longer an error that we committed for not knowing some rules of the forum, I really appreciate your help.

Good luck.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 06:00:06 PM by SWTCoin

Yes, I really did not know anything about the merits or their rules, when I gave them I just read that I did not earn anything to keep them and I really wanted to help the images reappear in this thread much less imagine that someone could harm me by giving my merits for a small reward, 4 years that go to the trash for ignoring some rules is really sad, but I will take your advice and create a thread to explain what happened I hope  help me solve this situation. I thank you very much that you took the time to verify that what happened was no longer an error that we committed for not knowing some rules of the forum, I really appreciate your help.

Good luck.

VenMiner, I truly feel sad that this has happened. I know you have done it with the good intention of helping me and the project. I have already sent messages. Will create a post in the section mentioned by  k0er. Thanks to Jumpyy and k0er for their support!.

VenMiner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Yes, I really did not know anything about the merits or their rules, when I gave them I just read that I did not earn anything to keep them and I really wanted to help the images reappear in this thread much less imagine that someone could harm me by giving my merits for a small reward, 4 years that go to the trash for ignoring some rules is really sad, but I will take your advice and create a thread to explain what happened I hope  help me solve this situation. I thank you very much that you took the time to verify that what happened was no longer an error that we committed for not knowing some rules of the forum, I really appreciate your help.

Good luck.

VenMiner, I truly feel sad that this has happened. I know you have done it with the good intention of helping me and the project. I have already sent messages. Will create a post in thee section mentioned by  k0er. Thanks to Jumpyy and k0er for their support!.

Yes Dev we know that our intentions was Good, I really apreciate if you create the post explaining all the situation becouse your english is much better than mine.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Good luck.

VenMiner, I truly feel sad that this has happened. I know you have done it with the good intention of helping me and the project. I have already sent messages. Will create a post in thee section mentioned by  k0er. Thanks to Jumpyy and k0er for their support!.

Yes Dev we know that our intentions was Good, I really apreciate if you create the post explaining all the situation becouse your english is much better than mine.

VenMiner, I have created this post. I hope this helps in your user rating gets restored to normal! Mine does not matter that much! No one should be punished for being helpful! There are very few people who are genuinely being helpful these days! You are one of those people who help others!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033914.0
VenMiner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Good luck.

VenMiner, I have created this post. I hope this helps in your user rating gets restored to normal! Mine does not matter that much! No one should be punished for being helpful! There are very few people who are genuinely being helpful these days! You are one of those people who help others!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033914.0

Yes I hope so, I think that before some people give a negative trust to other must first contact the other person to make it know what is doing wrong and give an advise before to take any action like this. I hope some people realize that this was just a mistake.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: