Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Дoбpый дeнь. Я oтпpaвил тoкeны SWAT из Yobit  25.09.2018  в 8:41AM., кoличecтвo 158403.72920766 SWAT.  Пoчeмy нe были нaчиcлeны тoкeны PMCORP ?

sev-kav, Snapshot was done after several messages of countdown at End Of Day on 24 Sep 2019 (6 PM GMT).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg46125527#msg46125527

If your address is in this list and you have not received PMCORP tokens, you can send mail to me.

Several Holders of approximately 56 million SWAT who decided to stay on Yobit and trade, have not received PMCORP tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

Hi Dilip, Airdrop was very successful and generous thanks for that. Second you send me SWAT Coin Project on Slack invitation. Is it obligatory to sing. I mean what is it.     

didarmetu, not compulsory to join slack.. and join the discussion..
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

If there is some one whose address is on the Snapshot and have not received PMCORP tokens yet, please send details to admin@swatcoin.network immediately. I will check and rectify the issue!
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I know that the people selling to this cheap prices don´t really care this project more than make a quick profit, but they must remember that Swat have some others markets in Yobit like:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/ETH

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/USD

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/DOGE

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/WAVES

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/RUR

If you spread your order to other markets maybe you can make a much bigger profit when the price in BTC market move up.

Good luck.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

I know that the people selling to this cheap prices don´t really care this project more than make a quick profit, but they must remember that Swat have some others markets in Yobit like:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/ETH

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/USD

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/DOGE

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/WAVES

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SWAT/RUR

If you spread your order to other markets maybe you can make a much bigger profit when the price in BTC market move up.

Good luck.

VenMiner, Good suggestion.. I am sure it will be useful for some new investors.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 04:53:19 PM by SWTCoin

Pocket Miners and Pocket Miner Corp - The Larger Scheme of Things.

Consider news papers being sold for 2 USD. The actual cost of printing the news paper is 10 USD. So where does the money come for covering the cost of printing news papers. It comes from ad revenue. Like how it is possible for news papers to deliver at a subsidized price soon Pocket Miners will also be sold for extremely subsidized lower prices in about a year's time when ad revenue and content delivery revenues become more than the profit from sales.

As prices fall the volumes will keep increasing and so will the ad revenues. At this stage the reach of Pocket Miners will cover all sections of the society. I had written about the SWAT Coin foundation and how we wish to give back to society through Pocket Miners! I just wish to reiterate that we definitely will focus on this in the long run when we become a well established highly profitable global operation.

Pocket Miners and the SWAT Coin project will truly empower the common man! Forget about loans, grants and handouts to the people who are hungry and suffering.. With Pocket Miners in their hands every single person who is in financial seclusion and exclusion, should be able to lead a life of dignity and pride by earning his or her own livelihood with the help of the technology that will be put in their hands through Pocket Miners.. This is the grand scheme of things for the Pocket Miner Corp in short, PMCORP!
kareemm000

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

Hello everybody. Dilip, thanks a lot for such a generous airdrop. It's nice to be a part of such an amazing project. Thank you for your hard work. Smiley

Liusya, You are welcome.. Are you on slack yet? Send mail to me.. I will send invite to you..
Yes, certainly. I'll write my email here:  Turmila@yandex.ru
Waiting for your invitation)

Hi Dilip slack me with invitation karreemm.salem@gmail.com
Thank u
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

Hello everybody. Dilip, thanks a lot for such a generous airdrop. It's nice to be a part of such an amazing project. Thank you for your hard work. Smiley

Liusya, You are welcome.. Are you on slack yet? Send mail to me.. I will send invite to you..
Yes, certainly. I'll write my email here:  Turmila@yandex.ru
Waiting for your invitation)

Hi Dilip slack me with invitation karreemm.salem@gmail.com
Thank u

kareemm000, Sent it to you. Please check.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

Instructions to Use Slack.

If you have not received Slack Invitation yet, send mail to me. I will send you invite.

Now that you have joined slack you can see that it is pretty much similar to discord/telegram, etc.

Press # general channel on the left menu.

After this you just have to type into the box at the bottom of the screen and press enter.

Your message will be seen by every one in the general channel.

On the general chat if you wish to address a particular person you just have to press the @ button in the right corner of the message box into which you are typing. It will show you a list of all members and you can click on a particular member you want to address. Immediately @personname will appear in your type box like in twitter, Yobit chatbox etc., and you can type your message after that and press enter. Your message addressed to that person will appear in the general chat channel for every one to see.

If you wish to send a personal message to someone, just press that person's name on the chat thread.. you will see a pop up with that person's profile and a message box in that window to type your personal message and you can chat privately to that person in a separate window like in telegram.

If you wish to upload an image or share a file with those in the channel you have to press the + button in the left side start of the message box and choose file to upload from your computer.

In case of any queries you can always send a mail to me.

Happy to see that almost the entire BCT community is on slack now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

ERC20 Tokens such as SWAT and PMCORP can be added to Coinomi Wallet - https://www.coinomi.com/downloads/

Since It has an iOS wallet as well it may be useful for those who find it difficult to use Metamask or MEW..

Custom Tokens can be added the same way as in Metamask or MEW with contract address, Name, Symbol and Decimals (edited)

Screenshot of Android Version of Coinomi on our Pocket Miner below!

Coinomi Android Wallet with SWAT and PMCORP Balance on our Pocket Miner!

heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Question from vk.
SWAT tokens and PMCORP are the same thing? or are they different tokens? I'm already confused)
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Question from vk.
SWAT tokens and PMCORP are the same thing? or are they different tokens? I'm already confused)

Our SWAT Coin project has two different parts.

First is the crypto currency SWAT. Second part is the Parent Company of SWAT, Pocket Miner Corp which will manufacture and market Pocket Miners

SWAT is the CryptoNote Algorithm based Coin which was initially a WAVES based Asset and then became an ERC20 token and got listed on Yobit. We generated around 12000 USD for this project during our pre-sale in April and then raised another 18000 USD during our SWATX Program and SWATX DRIP in the months of June, July & August. A total of 30000 USD was raised from investors. this was announced on BCT earlier. I have put in my own money of 26000 USD till now and the total investment in our SWAT coin project till date is approximately 56000 USD.

This money is enough to run or project for the next 5 years since we will be aelling our Pocket Miners only through advance payment mode. But on this basis we can run the project only on smaller scale which can help us to sell up to a few hundred Pocket Miners a month over the next 6 months and then slowly increase sales from that level. This will improve the value of our coin slowly and steadily over the next one year.

But recently I got an offer from the IBC group for generating additional funds for our Pocket Miner project through private placement of shares.

Read these posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg45967310#msg45967310

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg45994962#msg45994962

As mentioned by me in the first post,

"we are well funded to run our operation for the next 5 years. But with these kind of private placement investments if they get approved and come in, instead of selling a few hundred Pocket Miners a month we can scale up our operation to sell thousands of Pocket Miners in a day and become a full fledged manufacturing operation on an international scale with our own R & D facilities for new product design and launch."

After my online meeting and discussion with IBC representative this is the detailed proposal they have sent to me for Pocket Miner Corp Private Placements funds generation to the tune of 2 million USD.

https://ibcgroup.io/proposals//cover.php?ProposalID=FCjjqGnHHg-E-wTjSk3amQXuy5h5CYxLpCeGGfKqHMc&ContactID=FrtfNdvmZbiNSsOImniVoUd3urf-1jlDYuMEo8LQyGc

We cannot sell SWAT to these private placement investors who generally wish to buy a stock of a potentially profit making company and not a crypto currency. So I created these PMCORP tokens that are like the shares of the company "Pocket Miner Corp" which will become a full fledged manufacturing company and a profit making corporation in the next 30 months. We have already acquired the land for the proposed manufacturing facility.

When we are ready will do a Initial Public Offer for the shares of the company and list in popular stock exchanges in the world. Once due diligence is done and we are ready for listing on stock exchanges we will issue real stock of Pocket Miner Corp Inc., to all PMCORP token holders on a 1:1 basis.

Since SWAT investors are the original, first investors in the project I decided to give these shares to all SWAT holders as a free bonus.

But to other investors we will issue PMCORP tokens for a price of 0.01 USD per PMCORP token. Not less than that.

Till the time we are on private placement mode we will remain a ERC20 token and we will sell at a fixed price of 0.01 USD per PMCORP token. As mentioned earlier the sale of PMCORP token will commence in due course of time. We will start with that once I have officially launched the Pocket Miners on Oct 15 2018. And after I have executed shipment of the first few Pocket Miners. Once we get positive feedback from the first users, that will be the best advertisement for Pocket Miners and PMCORP tokens and that will be the right time to start our PMCORP token sale!

This is the idea behind the launch and airdrop of PMCORP tokens. Holding this PMCORP token is like holding the share of a big profit making company for a long duration which will create wealth for everyone in the long term.
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Question from vk.

First is the crypto currency SWAT. Second part is the Parent Company of SWAT, Pocket Miner Corp which will manufacture and market Pocket Miners

SWAT is the CryptoNote Algorithm based Coin which was initially a WAVES based Asset and then became an ERC20 token and got listed on Yobit. We generated around 12000 USD for this project during our pre-sale in April and then raised another 18000 USD during our SWATX Program and SWATX DRIP in the months of June, July & August. A total of 30000 USD was raised from investors. this was announced on BCT earlier. I have put in my own money of 26000 USD till now and the total investment in our SWAT coin project till date is approximately 56000 USD.

This money is enough to run or project for the next 5 years since we will be aelling our Pocket Miners only through advance payment mode. But on this basis we can run the project only on smaller scale which can help us to sell up to a few hundred Pocket Miners a month over the next 6 months and then slowly increase sales from that level. This will improve the value of our coin slowly and steadily over the next one year.

But recently I got an offer from the IBC group for generating additional funds for our Pocket Miner project through private placement of shares.

Read these posts.

"we are well funded to run our operation for the next 5 years. But with these kind of private placement investments if they get approved and come in, instead of selling a few hundred Pocket Miners a month we can scale up our operation to sell thousands of Pocket Miners in a day and become a full fledged manufacturing operation on an international scale with our own R & D facilities for new product design and launch."

After my online meeting and discussion with IBC representative this is the detailed proposal they have sent to me for Pocket Miner Corp Private Placements funds generation to the tune of 2 million USD.

https://ibcgroup.io/proposals//cover.php?ProposalID=FCjjqGnHHg-E-wTjSk3amQXuy5h5CYxLpCeGGfKqHMc&ContactID=FrtfNdvmZbiNSsOImniVoUd3urf-1jlDYuMEo8LQyGc

We cannot sell SWAT to these private placement investors who generally wish to buy a stock of a potentially profit making company and not a crypto currency. So I created these PMCORP tokens that are like the shares of the company "Pocket Miner Corp" which will become a full fledged manufacturing company and a profit making corporation in the next 30 months. We have already acquired the land for the proposed manufacturing facility.

When we are ready will do a Initial Public Offer for the shares of the company and list in popular stock exchanges in the world. Once due diligence is done and we are ready for listing on stock exchanges we will issue real stock of Pocket Miner Corp Inc., to all PMCORP token holders on a 1:1 basis.

Since SWAT investors are the original, first investors in the project I decided to give these shares to all SWAT holders as a free bonus.

But to other investors we will issue PMCORP tokens for a price of 0.01 USD per PMCORP token. Not less than that.

Till the time we are on private placement mode we will remain a ERC20 token and we will sell at a fixed price of 0.01 USD per PMCORP token. As mentioned earlier the sale of PMCORP token will commence in due course of time. We will start with that once I have officially launched the Pocket Miners on Oct 15 2018. And after I have executed shipment of the first few Pocket Miners. Once we get positive feedback from the first users, that will be the best advertisement for Pocket Miners and PMCORP tokens and that will be the right time to start our PMCORP token sale!

This is the idea behind the launch and airdrop of PMCORP tokens. Holding this PMCORP token is like holding the share of a big profit making company for a long duration which will create wealth for everyone in the long term.

Thanks Dilip
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Question from vk.

Read these posts.

fantastic, very good!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Question from vk.

Read these posts.

fantastic, very good!!!!!!!!!!!!

casinista86, thanks! Hope you have recovered and are feeling better now!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Just fine-tuning Pocket Miner mining operation for demo at college campus..

Couple of screenshots..
This is the start screen of SWATCoinMiner.. You need to enter your SWAT Wallet Address and Choose Number of Threads/Cores and Max CPU use % here and then press start..

Mining Start Screen

Next the mining screen..

Here you can see the mining operation having started and shares being accepted starting at difficulty level of 100.

Mining Video with out voice over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boUUp4t66-8

Mining Video with Voice Over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0w6tvudfBM
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

Yuriy's Poster for SWAT on Slack!

Check this out!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Video - Book Reading Experience on Pocket Miner. Explanation of the Content Delivery Model Revenue Stream.

We have installed a Book Reading App called PocketBook  on our Pocket Miner which gives a very good reading experience. This is a free app without any ads and is a very useful App for students.

You can see the Book Reading Experience on a Pocket Miner Video on Youtube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhDbw8iDFvI

As mentioned in the Video, We will have a Personal Development Game. We will give a list of 100 Books to Read before you Graduate.. We will have several Personal Development Tools through interactive exercises and have several levels to cross in the same manner as earning a Martial Arts Belt.. The higher the level you are the more money you can make by mining! This will make this process of self development more interesting and aspirational to students. Eventually we plan to have an exclusive textbook online store within the Pocket Miner where students can buy and download epub versions of Text Books.. This will also be part of a green initiative through which we aim to create a paper less educational environment resulting in lesser use of paper and saving trees.

The content delivery model will also earn through affiliate income for online subscriptions and data plans. We will give a trial offer for Online subscriptions for a month initially and for subsequent months the Pocket Miner user can pay with SWAT. We will be affiliates for these online entertainment portals such a Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, etc., and the benefit for Pocket Miner Users is that they can pay for these subscriptions using the SWAT mined by them which is free and we will generate income through the affiliate income for these subscriptions. A win win situation for Pocket Miner Users and for the SWAT Coin Project. The same can be done for Data Plans by partnering with the telecom operators across the globe for providing subsidized Data Plans for Pocket Miner users that can be paid for with SWAT and in turn will generate revenue for us as affiliates for these telecom operators.

It will be a close competition between the Content delivery model and the Ad revenue model to be the top revenue earning stream for our Pocket Miners!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:51:01 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 07:48:41 AM by SWTCoin

SWAT Business Model!

As mentioned in various posts and our Whitepaper, 40% of profit from the three different Pocket Miner revenue streams will be used to buy back SWAT from the market for Quarterly Air Drops and for increasing Pocket Miner Corp's Strategic holding of SWAT. Our purchases coupled with new and old investor purchases will have a Synergistic Effect in pushing SWAT prices higher consistently. This is the simple yet solid business model of our SWAT Coin project!

7 Day Chart seen below is an Ideal Representation of our Business Model!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 07:21:43 PM by SWTCoin

35% PMCORP Bonus for New SWAT Investors. - Announcement!  

New investors who buy or have bought SWAT after our 1:1 PMCORP snapshot and bonus issue are eligible for a 35% Bonus of PMCORP ERC20 Tokens. SWAT bought on Yobit has to be transferred to MEW or Metamask and investors have to send their address link on etherscan to me. The balance should be visible on this page.. https://etherscan.io/token/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d#balances. In addition the SWAT wallet address on Yobit to which the purchase of SWAT was credited, along with a screenshot of the history page on Yobit showing the purchase has to be sent to admin@swatcoin.network. On receipt of this I will transfer the 35% Bonus of PMCORP tokens to the same address which displays the newly bought SWAT balance. If you have any questions please send a mail to me!

This offer is valid till the 29th of November 2018.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: