Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Simple, same as to take a candy from a child. Analyze coinmarketcap, look for coins with good, but not high volumes,big community, an interesting project and a fairly flat graphic, without sharp changes.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Even the best professional can give bad advice, so never trust a single source and follow as many good traders and people as you can. You are going to invest your hard earned money so one cannot be careless and simply invest in any coin. Even if you find a good coin to invest you should also wait for the right time, as buying the pumped price will only make you cry nothing else. Also, everyone has their view point in finding the right coin, I believe market is going up and you should wait sometime and then invest in coins like ETH, XRP(big caps) and STORM, EDO (mid caps).
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
  According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now.
CharmCha

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Merited by CopMom (2)

I've traded for months and IMO I think the most important key to be able to find out right coin to buy is price chart analyzing. When you can be able to analyze price chart, you'll know when any coin dump to the lowest price and it'll be the best time for you to invest in. Beside collecting news is also really important, but there are a lot of fake news on the internet about cryptocurrency so it don't work all the time.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Choosing a good crypto for investment is the most important thing for you to invest successfully in this market so the choice is not easy. A good crypto usually has practical applications, professional management and community support. Refer to experienced investors to learn how to evaluate a good crypto.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Choosing a good crypto for investment is the most important thing for you to invest successfully in this market so the choice is not easy. A good crypto usually has practical applications, professional management and community support. Refer to experienced investors to learn how to evaluate a good crypto.
It's not easy to select a good crypto from a bulk of ICO projects, but if you have a good knowledge about crypto, then you will increase your chance to choose the right one. As far as I know, A good crypto is always behind a good team and an original idea, So you should learn carefully the whitepaper, understand the project and search about the team then decide if it's worth to invest on it or not.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
1. Stay away from those signals or any telegram channels that are saying they have legit signals on which coin will pump. They are pump and dump groups and you'll suffer there.
2. Do your research. In trading, your only companion is yourself. You have to dedicate few hours to learn what coin will suite for your satisfaction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
julmichael

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

If you're looking to invest and hold long term, I would suggest going through coinmarketcap and looking at coins around 30m-100m for a higher potential gain.

If you're looking to trade for the short term, the top 30 coins would be great since they have consistency with the quantity and volatility. You can either use poloniex or Huobi since they provide margin trading as well. You can try learning technical indicators such as moving averages, RSI, Fibonacci and Elliot wave and/or use patterns like Flag, head and shoulders, etc.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

It depends on you will invest long term or short term? And how much profit do you want?
If you are a long term investors ( hold 2 - 3 years) then you should choose coins that have new technology and was judged high by crypto community.
If you are a short term investors then you need have technical analysis knowledge to determine exactly the time buy into before the price go up.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

my opinion, if you are trading and confused to buy tokens or coins, you should find as much information, analysis of tokens or coins top 15, from the analysis we can predict who and what coins will rise in price, good luck, the spirit
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

I suggest you to invest on NEO, Verge, TRX, ADA, IOTA and Monero.
These coins will bump in the market for sure.
Or another good coin from top 25 on coinmarketcap.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

I suggest you study on the fundamentals of the coin and not on Technical Analysis. I have been also from P/D groups and I can relate and understand what youre saying. Joining signals from pump and dump groups in Telegrams wont really give you huge profits but I find it with more higher risk of losses. Thats why I stopped it. Its better to buy coins on the basis of their fundamentals and importance or you can choose coins also from Top 1-10 in the coinmarketcap and wait for them to go up. They are worth holding for years and more likely to make a profit than the pump/dump coins.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

1. Stay away from those signals or any telegram channels that are saying they have legit signals on which coin will pump. They are pump and dump groups and you'll suffer there.
2. Do your research. In trading, your only companion is yourself. You have to dedicate few hours to learn what coin will suite for your satisfaction.

Yes, I'm also not sure what is in the group a telegram any of it. they really are just the same as other ordinary investors only. needed is an analysis of coins and news as well as information which must be reproduced in order to increase the knowledge about the coins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Yes, I'm also not sure what is in the group a telegram any of it. they really are just the same as other ordinary investors only. needed is an analysis of coins and news as well as information which must be reproduced in order to increase the knowledge about the coins.
You have to be sure of it as most of those telegram groups are totally giving you ideas on what to invest but what you didn't know is that they are shilling their own coins. After you are convinced on what to invest you'll definitely going to be under the table and you'll get nothing in return. It's why don't trust someone that wants you to join into their telegram group, too many fake groups that are existing today and all of them does only have one goal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

i find speculative trading too risky for me (just a personal opinion), havent been that good with graphs and whatnot, i find that i'm usually better at picking longer-term fundamentals (whitepaper, use case, team strength) and going in for the long haul.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

I think this term is good to buy some ethereum, bitcoin and neo. Although the prices are not so low as the last two week's prices, I think good opportunities are still exist.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

you better do your own research. I do not really believe in the group of signals, although not all groups of signals lie but we should be more confident in ourselves.

Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I would advise not to use free signals from various resources, but to learn how to trade on your own. It will be difficult, but you will learn how to correctly analyze the market.
Healthyforman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Very straight question Smiley))). Do you, watch in the market, or some informartion? I think you should follow the coinmarketcap. In that have all coin you need.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

I recommend participating in bounty programmes and earning tokens/coins by inveating your time while learning at the same time a lot. The tokens you get from doing these bounties can be generous and is like buying them but  without paying for them with traditional fiat money, instead using your abilities and time to do marketing work. Its probably the best option and you can get to know the newest coins coming to the market while doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: