Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

I think, Tron is the good investment now, on which you can potentially make a good trade. I'm not a fan of Tron, but I think it can bounce well.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

At present time, looking at the price of bitcoin no one can be sure of invest to any coin. From my point of view, now is an extremely risky time for investment. I prefer to hold.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

I act on this strategy-I buy coins, which have a very small capitalization. Learn and choose from them the most normal, which website is good and the team there. There are a lot of such, but it is necessary to understand and analyze

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Select the hits from the coinmarkecap it indicate the element of coins. From that device the beat hits to invest in at acquaint. In that the illustration would guidance us to cull the coins.
deepgyl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

First you should know what market demand from blokchain projects , are they really needed or just money making scheme . if any project can be helpful for other companies in world then it is definitely a coin to purchase , but many utility tokens are waste and you hold those tokens for no purpose . so in utility tokens you need to be more alert .
you can also check ratings by crypto experts on youtube or twitter , however self research is most important to avoid any paid shill .
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

Trading is not an easy task and is not suitable for all people. I would recommend not to use any signals from Telegram channels, but to learn to trade yourself. Study literature on technical and fundamental analysis.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Sixth sense, experience and Fortune, of course!  Wink Nowadays there are a lot of new coins which claim that they are bringing something brand new and innovative but we can see the meaning of their loud shouts lol

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
FallinLove98

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
  for the moment I only do short-term trading, so to pick a good coin I only see high trading volume and fast price movements. such as XRP, NEO etc. taking 1% profit from every trade.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

I usually go ICODROP to find the good ICO, the good ICO must has the good rating score from expert. The next step is find some informion related wiht this project, check the whitepaper, the team and read the diccussion from acommnuity....
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

ithink  you will have to do your own research to each and every coin that you choose You should look at the coinmarketcap top 10 in order for you to know the best coin but see the previous highest levels of prices for them and expect that prices will return to these levels and go higher
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
I always invest in pennies in the top 20-30. Because, as I have observed in the past, coins in the top 20-30 will usually increase a lot if the bitcoin price increases.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Always do your own research. Look for the coin with good community, good project and nice team. Take time to research than to invest in the coin without any assurance that you will get a lot of money. Once you found the right coin, it is already the better time in investing in altcoin. Don't go with hype coin and always trust yourself no matter what happened. For additional information, make sure that you studied their whitepaper before investing. Goodluck
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Always do your own research. Look for the coin with good community, good project and nice team. Take time to research than to invest in the coin without any assurance that you will get a lot of money. Once you found the right coin, it is already the better time in investing in altcoin. Don't go with hype coin and always trust yourself no matter what happened. For additional information, make sure that you studied their whitepaper before investing. Goodluck
I agree! It is very important to do research. first of all you need decide - what is it coin for you? Are you going to wait till listing and sell it (do not forget about bounty) Or you can wait.
It is important to see the idea of full project - do they work for longterm or they only for the short term - ofcourse science and fintech more profitable than grassgrowing - but who knows
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

I agree! It is very important to do research. first of all you need decide - what is it coin for you? Are you going to wait till listing and sell it (do not forget about bounty) Or you can wait.
It is important to see the idea of full project - do they work for longterm or they only for the short term - ofcourse science and fintech more profitable than grassgrowing - but who knows
See the future))) little bit of market analysts and faith
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I believe in education - and mentoring ! Take somebody and follow their steps
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

I believe in education - and mentoring ! Take somebody and follow their steps

Who? Im searching for researses that can help me to make profit
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

I really need a thing that can show all the ongoing ICOs and analytics. But I can't find a good one
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

I really need a thing that can show all the ongoing ICOs and analytics. But I can't find a good one
I ve seen one ico they going to launch the one portal where you can find all tools which you need
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Wink

I ve seen one ico they going to launch the one portal where you can find all tools which you need
Wink i know them - https://streamity.org/en/
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Wink

Wink i know them - https://streamity.org/en/
yep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: