Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

to find out the most suitable coin and most appropriate for the buy you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ preferably and for my advice better buy coin that has a range of 1-100 ranking. and has a very high trading volume every day.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Well obviously all the tokens now are cheaper because of the downfall of market and cryptoworld. This is the right time to buy good tokens like bitcoin and ethereum. But there are many tokens that are worthy to invest and to buy. You just need to depend on coinmarket or try to take time reading what is in demand now.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
STSToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

To find the right coins to buy, look and review the whitepaper. I would like to grab this chance to promote our token. You can review our project using the link of whitepaper below:

https://ststoken.com/STS%20White%20Paper%202018.pdf
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

I think a lot of ways to find a good coin and suitable for the buy you just need to see it from the team and project they want to develop and you see the background of the team and try to have dives in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
To be honest, don't trust those telegram channel. Those just pump coin and then dump theirs.
I suggest you to have look on website, team and technology.
For example, I can say DeepOnion is solid one to pick for long term. It has a good community and solid team members and also they are continuously working for upgrading the coin with latest features.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

I think the only way to find the right coin to buy is be making findings about the coin to buy. First you must read the white paper and the road map about the coin, know weather the coin reached softcap or hardcap and if they are listed on CMC you must also know if the coin have demand.
Karbitan

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

Of course to be able to find a good coin is a challenge for traders and it takes experience and mature knowledge in the world of traders cryptocurrency,s

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

When you are doing research, you need t to analyze all: website traffic, GitHub activity, community activity, socials, roadmap, MVP or ready product. This all is very useful to know before you choose what coin to buy.
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

choose the coin with the largest drop over the past day, from 10 percent or more, buy, sell, when it grows slightly.
but, most importantly, the fall was local!
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

By checking the background of the dveloper team, events, aims and goals. Also, by checking the full price graphics, asking about it over here in concrete topics.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

It's normal that the hardest part in a trading process is to find the right currency to buy. That makes the difference between those who enjoy the success of crypto and the others. In order to invest in a currency, it requires a thorough research of the currency in question. The project staff, their experience, the reason for the existence of the currency on the market and others must be analyzed.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:53 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 09:28:08 AM by cryptowonders@20

i think you should by NTY is the best platform with zero transfer you can it in idax.mm/exchange or you can buy yocoin, this is also one of the hottest project so far!
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

I recommend you to invest in the main coins of the market because now the market is in a flat and in a short time we will see a rapid growth of the entire market.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

look at the coin community, are they ready to hold the course? Is the team experienced? What is the volatility of a coin when there is no news
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

When buying a coin, I recommend you check the history. Achievements, if they are where they specified on the roadmap at that time. How many targets had been met. This should give you an idea of the depth of the coin (long term investment).
Alternatively, you can follow the market trend, pumps and drops. If you're going for quick profit.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

maybe to be able to find a profitable coin is to look at the market, you should be able to analyze the market well and see the movement of the coin whether it will be profitable or not so if it has a good price movements and profitable then you can buy the coin
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

if we talk about long-term coins, then I choose coins that create their own detachments. (Zilliqa,Quarkchain, Edenchain, Eos...)
But of course the increase in value depends on how the team is working on developing the project.
Sounds like a really good advise. But you need to understand that day trading requires more knowledge about trading and trading skills as well. Also it takes a lot of time for this kind of trading.
Shelan

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

First and foremost, I would want to identify the market that's profitable and also riding the current trend. Secondly, study about the team and their organic users that you're going buy the coins from. Last but not least, based on your homework/research, your anticipation on the company's future direction. All of these will have to come into picture before you convince yourself to take the leap of faith.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

i can say you have to read there white paper,go to there website read and understand there ico before investing in the coin or any project. most of the campaign were scam and you need to understand them before investing in them
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I am still hesitant in following the sale and purchase of coins, because my ignorance in choosing a good coin, Can you tell how to find a good coin for me to buy ??

first thing, maybe you need to take a look at the coin which is in the red and with a good volume daily trade (you will know which one by keep practice), it is better if you can choose cheap coin price, then you need to take a look in the chart and determine if this a downtrend or uptrend, take a look in order buy and order sell position, place an order buy at many range price and this will also work with order sell. this is just a basic of finding a coin that you can do. you still need the practice to find the coin.
You are so kind as to share our experience with us who are not yet good at analysis then can you give us an example of what you are saying 'looking at red coins and with good daily trading volume, I need this explanation how or how how many% of the volume is good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: