Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

For me if its from ICO I make sure I read much about the team and read the white and know the idea about the project and the team members too a thorough background checks on them before I invest. 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bebeb17

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

In my opinion though with businesses that have a maximum even if not necessarily able to find a place to buy coins. Better view of demand, if a lot of his fans and the coin was found to have a high price, then you are in luck. But if not, you should not alone bear the loss of seeing your other lucky friends.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Follow the fundamental news on coins, any entry to the exchange, the launch of the main network and other news have a positive impact on the coin rate.
telephonedroid

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

Personally I'm looking for investment, it's top 10 coins. But still, no one forbids you to study the technical analysis of the market.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
you should do a thorough research and find the good coins that is good in trading. also check the flow of prices and the chart so that you will know if you should buy and trade it. You can also read some article and the feed back about the project.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

You have to know cost percent which they will extend for you. Means, you have to know how many you will earn. The token has to be popular that you knew that she are credible, and read more information at a forum, she to you will help to make a choice.
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

There is on perfect trading signal, in determined which coins to invest on look at the development projects behind the coins and a good fundermental analysis on the coins. Becareful using telegram groups for signal.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

You need to stop listenng to third part or looking for trading tips beore you start making trading decisions! Nobody will ever tell you what will put them in a disadvantage position when they trade. You need to find right information for yourself and base your trading decisions on them!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

my advice if you buy coins to trade, better learn the coins first, explore their community, how they plan you to be sure with the coins and not wrong to buy the right coins. but if you buy ICO you can choose a reliable project from many ICO review portals

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

It is much easier than it seems to beginners. You need to look at the capitalization of the coin and how it behaved during its existence in the crypto-currency market.
hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

You need to be always studying the projects that has particular tokens in there appearance,  so is the project is worthy and promising an obvious conclusion would be that the token will grow in price while it would be more demanded in the future
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

You need to be always studying the projects that has particular tokens in there appearance,  so is the project is worthy and promising an obvious conclusion would be that the token will grow in price while it would be more demanded in the future
For studying you need to read a lot about new projects, more you read more you will be introduced with project and the coin you investing in. Its all about researching, better research can guarantee more success. Term right coin is wrong, if you gambling right coin can be any crypto coin, if you are trading just couple with high fluctuations can be a good coin for you, if you are making applications then you need to choose ethereum platform or NEO. Many coins can be the right coins if you have a vision of them in the future and what they can represent.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kookidun

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Yes, it's actually a bit hard to find the right coin for an investment. You should look at the teams of this project for their success
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

for me all the coins are promising because our lives that can take advantage of these opportunities to be able to provide a promising advantage as well, the most important belief and patience in the investment
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

To find a good crypto currency for investment, one must look at its money turnover, technical equipment, growth rates and produce technical and fundamental analyzes. But in general, at the most it's a lottery.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Before you buy a currency, you need to properly study all types of cryptocurrency, their features. Read news about the state of the crypto markets, how to sell a particular currency, what is the dynamics of prices for them. To study the subtleties of transactions with assets on the exchange. This is a very important step that needs to be considered.
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

I try in this case to advise you to monitor the growth of the Crypto-currency. Read on the forums reviews, what prospects has this or that crypt. The sites also have forums with a forecast. So, that the choice is great, how to choose a worthy crypto currency.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

I try in this case to advise you to monitor the growth of the Crypto-currency. Read on the forums reviews, what prospects has this or that crypt. The sites also have forums with a forecast. So, that the choice is great, how to choose a worthy crypto currency.
Yes, most good coins support more people and can be observed in the forums. Try to buy the coins of high market value.
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

To study the entire market, all offers, assessed their risks in investing in or other cryptocurrency and only then buy.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

we can only guess a coin is going down what will go up and we can not be sure. just give advice if you want to buy the now more crowded in discuss such as bitcoin and etherum and others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: