Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
gehtrs

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

In fact, no one can recommend coins that will make money, because the cryptocurrency market is really unstable. I think you can go to the top ten coins to choose, study these coins carefully, and understand their team. Background, investing, I wish you luck
kimladypt

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

You can participate in a team and use brain storming to find out the best coin to buy.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

The risk of investing in ICO first is very large, and now many ICOs are scams, so I don't recommend doing so, so investing in some excellent cryptocurrencies would be a better option. You can choose the top ten encryption in the investment market. Currency, I believe that they will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

There are many ways to find the right coin to invest or purchase. See its not single day thing that you can understand in a single day though its a thing call learning. 1st you need to understand the market. you have to do I lots of studies about the marketplace like how this marketplace run how the coins price are increasing how the market fall or which coz depends to fall the market. There are many other things to see before investing in any coins like its rank on the global market, how many countries accept it as a coin of the crypto world, how many of developer is interested in this coins. I have another idea or solution of this critical situations see if I'm in your place I surely invest in top 10 or in top 5 coins in the crypto world that would be more easy to have a safe side for your investment.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

I think believing a coin just from person's word doesn't help you at all. You should do your own research.
Try to look over the top coins on coinmarketcap.com
There are many right coins to invest, the new comers coin, or even the trending ones.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

I can recommend you to buy Ether and btc as they are the best in the market being most popular and profitable. you should choose the best one taking into account your budget
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

I think that it is not difficult to buy the right coin because it is necessary to calculate your income first, You should understand that you need to invest not all money but the half of your budget
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

You have to look for yourself and do your own market analysis, find all possible information about the coin you want to invest in and compare with others.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

Do a lot of research before you join the crypto money world. Examine the graphs of crypto money. Find out what purpose they are in the market. You can buy a Altcoin that you believe to make money.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

follow an ICO, do not race against old coin coins, look for new coins that have many advantages, so if you trade on old coins I think the increase only follows the volume market
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

You must do some research mate, and if you found that coin then you should study the movement of that particular coin in the market, this is way of research, their are so many ways to find good coins, i find this one effective.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

To be honest, this is really a very big problem. Today, people do not understand the value, I'm not talking about everyone, I'm talking about those who do not understand how to correctly assess the currency and ideas of the projects themselves.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

To be honest, this is really a very big problem. Today, people do not understand the value, I'm not talking about everyone, I'm talking about those who do not understand how to correctly assess the currency and ideas of the projects themselves.
But to find a good coin to buy you can by looking at the conditions of development and see this project is very useful for people or not because the development of platfrom should be very useful for people so that people will buy a lot and will definitely make the coin becomes very expensive easily.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

I think, you need to look for coins with great value and at a small price. But you can not go far and buy most of the coins from the top 20.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

There is no ideal cryptocurrency to buy, it is necessary to analyze the rate of your chosen cryptocurrency and only then make a decision about the purchase.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
icy season

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

In my opinion, the best penny is Bitcoin in the long run
If you trade Bitcoin, you will benefit greatly.
Therefore, I recommend using Bitcoin as a smart choice. Also if you want to invest in some other currency you have to study carefully before making your own decision.
good luck.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

You will need to do research for the coin you want to buy. Without research, you could wasted you money. Don't FOMO, just remember to do research - read the whitepaper, roadmap, if you can do research about develop team so you should do it.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Honestly, it is really hard to choose were to invest. Which coins are good even with their platforms are good but no guarantee that it will click. Before investing,  you should research more about it. If you want of make the profit in short term means you may join in any telegram channel which gives the trading signal.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

it seems to me that you will never know for certain what coin will grow and will be in demand. you need to be able to analyze well. I will still argue that I do not recognize a more promising coin than the ethereum. He is quite long in the correction and should soon grow.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

if I usually look for Coin that has a fast price chart movement bro. because I like short-term investing, bro. to seek profits to meet my daily economic needs ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: