Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

For most coins/tokens there's a scan of the largest wallets. You will have to be careful because some are exchange's wallets, and developers, or whatever. But if you find one that looks like a human's and they keep adding more instead of moving it to an exchange/selling, I guess that's the only way I can think of to answer your question.

Otherwise the prominent people will probably just shill on their twitter or youtube videos. So to answer your question, Roger Ver would say BCH, Charlie Lee would say Litecoin/possibly Nano. Vitalik? Ethereum/Omisego.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Taking tokens  can give you more. Check out the team and road map. See real-world availability of the project. Avoid making long-term investments. for example : 2030 . You can not keep your money for so long for any project. This time can be shorter, if you are so lucky Smiley A few ICOs I know will be good for existing investors. XRT a great project on food. I advise you to keep an eye on it. Smiley
Jaber1572

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

You need to consult with those who are in business for a long time. Read on the Internet. View the course, which is convenient for your finances.
Natium

Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Invest in the main coins and do not bother looking for coins that will bring you 300% of the profit in a short time  Cheesy

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

The first thing to do is to filter out coins that you think are scam and make a short list of some legitimate coins. Next choose some coins that are "new". Analyse those coins. If you think they have potential and is undervalued, then invest on it without hesitating. Finally, invest rest of your investment on coins that are actually popular and trending. Those are coins that you will be holding for long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

In my opinion, the best penny is Bitcoin in the long run
If you trade Bitcoin, you will benefit greatly.
Therefore, I recommend using Bitcoin as a smart choice. Also if you want to invest in some other currency you have to study carefully before making your own decision.
good luck.

I am not sure that Bitcoin will give the better profits. Meanwhile, all the guys that are also interested to find the answer to this question should watch these video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4KshTJPK8M
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Of course Bitcoin is much better at the moment ! At least because it appeared much earlier, is much more expensive and causes much more trust. Although ethereum is also very promising. I think that ethereum will be the next step.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

Finding good crypt coins for buying now is not a problem, now the problem is finding an etherium for buying these coins, so many projects have fallen in price this QuarkChain Token, Atonomi, Metronome, 0chain.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

For me, I would not say there is a right coin on the market. Just look for a coin which has good daily volumes and not those that are abandoned by their devs. Also, remember to look for coins that has got many people talking about it and not just a pnd coin. These should be okay for you to make it.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

For me, I would not say there is a right coin on the market. Just look for a coin which has good daily volumes and not those that are abandoned by their devs. Also, remember to look for coins that has got many people talking about it and not just a pnd coin. These should be okay for you to make it.
this is just my opinion There’s a lot of talk about buying crypto these days; and we are in the infancy stage of a new emerging industry which means there’s money to be made. Sadly most of the stuff you hear is all based on speculation; no one is willing to share with you the tricks and strategies to get going the right way.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

From my opinion, it is better for you to buy top 5 coins with reliable function and very well known existence.
If you buy some new coins, there is no guarantee the coins will make you gain

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
traderethereum

Activity: 2870

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

From my opinion, it is better for you to buy top 5 coins with reliable function and very well known existence.
If you buy some new coins, there is no guarantee the coins will make you gain

yes, and with choosing the top 5 coins, at least our chance to make a profit will bigger especially if we can do scalping trade which can help us to gain more profit. but still, to choose the right coins is too difficult because I think that not only the top 5 coins that can be profitable but the other coins can also have the profitability too. so we can only choose the right coins by doing analyze in the market and we can collect much information about the coin so we know where the coins want to move.
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

First, you need to determine what is "correct"from your point of view. In General, the approach is everywhere the same assessment of the behavior of the currency in the market and the reliability of who produces. Then choose from these criteria, which one suits you best.
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

I think if the coin is welknown like ethereum and the price is dump you better buy and hold it and wait until pump and your key to profit is patience.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

I do not recommend any coin right now, if you have not invested yet, I think that it is good to wait for some time to get coins at better price, but I can be wrong, and these can be lowest prices ever for coins that peoples suggested.

Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

to locate a decent coin to get you can by taking a gander at the states of improvement and see the undertaking is extremely valuable for the general population or not on account of the advancement of a platfrom must be exceptionally helpful for the general population with the goal that individuals will purchase a considerable measure and will influence the coin it to up to be exceptionally costly effectively.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

Hey buddy don't trust telegram group signals or Any other social media message. They is lots of scammer around all of the media. Better check coinmarket cap to find best coins with the ranking.
tessaphin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Choose a coin from coinmarketcap that shows the coin details. From there choose the best coin to buy right now. In that graph will help us choose coins.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

Choose a coin from coinmarketcap that shows the coin details. From there choose the best coin to buy right now. In that graph will help us choose coins.

this could be our guide to choosing the right coin and with checking on the coinmarketcap especially in the top twenty, I am sure that we can find one or two coins that can be a good choice. besides that, we have the opportunity to get a hidden gem by analyzing the coin and sometimes we can get the jackpot because that coin can increase higher in the next day.
Feramooy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

the easy method to locate the correct coin is to purchase when the coin is at the base, you can check each coin that is down too somewhere down in the market. for instance, you may see that coin An is down too profound by take a gander at the rate and after that you investigate this coin and find about the potential for the coin to increment in light of the fact that after you check, you see that the request purchase and request offer regards increment back yet at the same time require time and you can endeavor to purchase and hold. the other way that you can do is by investigating the patterns for each coin so you can decide whether it increments or reductions however this needs more research to know the productive coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: