Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

Of course investing in bitkoyn now will be the right investment decision. At least, because it appeared much earlier, much more expensive and causes much more confidence among investors.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

I recommend to you that altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year is ETH,EOS,NEO, and ADA these altcoins has a cheap price now but it has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

I figure that you ought to stay away from those wire gatherings and different things and trust me, the special case who can help you is yourself and nobody in your place. Besides, the most fundamental thing is that you should find out about how to have a cutting edge vision about what will occur in the market. Truth be told, the dominant part of individuals who have that favorable position are constantly fruitful in the field of exchanging and they profit.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

I think its better to invest welknown coin but some welknown coin are longterm trade like ethereum and bitcoin this two coin are profitable.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

It is not a good practice to invest in cryptocurrencies now, I will continue to wait and wait for the market to stabilize. Today's market really helps us to filter valuable coins, we need to wait patiently.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

It's not so easy. First, the project and its coin seem promising, and then drop sharply. The course is very unstable, so you need to try and analyze all, analyze
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Easy enough to choose coins that are worth buying and investing. Synchronize them with their large community, active development from time to time, good ratings on coinmarket. From that aspect, in my opinion, you will easily find it, because Coinmarket always provides the latest information on the rank of all coins in crypto. So that those with bad coins will automatically slide their position and cannot rank well, then they will disappear from the crypto civilization.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Just choose Altcoins which will hold the event, because usually if there is an event like that then the altcoin will rise in price.
Believe me all of them also need a process to raise the price of the altcoins.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Commonly, the first time to buy the coins, I will visit coinmarketcap at first to analyze first the coin price, market analysis, volume, and also its value. Then, it needs to analyze deeper the concept and the prospect of the coins on some websites. Searching information on the forum and telegram channel will be also helpful.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
I recommend you to do your own research, see for an altcoin which is really good for long term investment, see also for top altcoins in the market that will make you think their true potential and their true worth.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

First you need to study the cryptocurrency market. To obrashatsa among capturadora, subscribe in the message to the community that conduct educational activities. And choose a currency based on the analysis.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Now on the Internet a lot of useful and various information for studying. You can find the answer to this question, if you read a lot of information carefully. Or turn to knowledgeable people.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

I will like to know how to find best coin to buy and invested on
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Look at the chart, the trading volume and read all the news for at least six months,to estimate all the options for development and take it to the portfolio.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

We should look it up online. But often on the Internet do not spread the answer to this question. It would be more correct to ask the investor. But it costs money.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

I tried this to advise you to monitor the growth of Crypto currencies. Read on forum reviews, what prospects have this or that basement. These sites also have forums with predictions.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

I think the best thing you could do is ask experienced traders for advice, personally I look for signs that a currency is going to go up soon, they are easily identifiable as for example, the launch of a new whitepaper, the listing on a large exchange like bitfinex or crex24, or some important milestone, it is always good to buy before that happens.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

many options can be obtained and all good. If your looking for the best then all the best and have the same potential. But if you are looking for a sure and then at coinmarketcap just look at some of the top coins. It is a lot of options that can be taken as a good step to investing.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

The main sign of a workable project is his team. Make sure everyone is real people, try to contact some. In the process of resolving this issue, I think all the others will be divorced.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

I usually search different ICOs and trying to get as much info as possible. I follow the ICO till the end and after I'm considering and trying to predict future of that new coin. If I see some real use cases and can check the product I cn buy that coins. Investing in ICO is a big risk so I usuaally buy coins from bountyhunters just after successful ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: