Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

For short or long profitable trades? In the first case, you should pay attention to the coins just released on the popular exchanges, which have a high level of influence in social networks. In the second — the rating of increasing the capitalization of coins already established in the market.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

It's difficult to determine which coins is right to buy at this bear season. Most of the coins now dance to the tune of bitcoin. But in a normal market,  you can the coins with highest volume,  a good project coins which are mostly the top 20 coins on Coinmarket.
You can also develop yourself in the area technical way of studying charts, some people are so good in reading charts to determine investing on coins.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Assuming that a backer pick to buy stock in current assets, it may be sensible to control unwanted effects implementing a varied bag.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

When the time comes in the crypto market there is almost no cryptocurrency that does not rise in price. Investing in them right time requires full talent.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Investing in coin is a very important thing in the electronic money market. Not every dollar is high in the market. Investments need to be calculated. To avoid losses you need to find out the price, the transaction of that coin is done fast or slow.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
When it comes on newly listed tokens I do consider those that are having lower market capital than those that have billions. One reason is the demand that will be formed. since the capital is low, token circulation will be minimal and demand will be generated if im not mistaken. Demand in the other hand is given to be an important factor for crptos' market value.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

There are times that telegram signal groups will lure you into becoming a bagholder. If you want to find the right coin to buy, choose some designated good exchange sites, such as binance, kucoin, hutbtc, mercatox, cryptopia and others that you feel might be useful. Check for new listing and follow them up through through social media for updates.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

you can read in this forum, here are so many questions like this, you must be more observant and diligent in reading again. if you want a good coin then you have to do research and also ask your friends.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

For safest, you should choose cryptos in top 10 on CMC for investment will be the most reasonable. IMO, you should invest in ETH at this time when its exchange rate is under $ 250, I guarantee that if you invest and hold it will undoubtedly make a big profit in 2019.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

All cryptos has its own potential to be a bigger one in the future but it would depend on the set standard of an investor on which one to invest and which one to be avoided. In my case I do consider checking the market volume. popularity and capital to determine which one is a good ine to invest. But we do all have difference when it comes on preference so it is normal to have differences on finding the right coin to buy.

hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

Read their platform and project. don't buy coins easily review first before investing in any coins you must be wise and smart in crypto world.

Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:23:43 AM

I got some tips to share with you. firstly, you need to check how much value has been traded throughout a 24h period. Sencondly, The technical and future potential are necessary to know. Third, you have to read their white paper and look at the developer activity.
Hope you could choose the right coins.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Simple tips make sure you know who you are dealing with. As in the development team who are in charge of the coin and make sure you read the whitepaper, check their website and maybe discord community to find out the coins future plans to make a better decision.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

each coin has a different function, from there you can begin to distinguish, which coin is suitable for you
if you feel comfortable and believe in a coin, then buy it with the best price and make it as your digital savings for the future
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

First and foremost i think you should stop using the signal group trading pattern, most of them are just pump and dump, to make a good profit in crypto trading, you need to put some little hard work, spend some time to research about some coins, know when they will have a major announce and then take an opportunity to make some good profit.
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 416

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

What I recommend to do when to find the right coin is to study the coin first:
is the coin popular?
is the coin gets a stable investors?
will the coin survive the ordeal of unpredictable cryptocurrency market?
does it yield a profit or just a break even?
If the answers to these questions satisfies the current status of the coin then it probably is one of those of right coins. You should also checkout the market fluctuation of the specific coin that you want because there you can understand that the coin yield a profit or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

Choosing a good coin to invest is no easy road. For me, to find a good one. You should know the coin very well, the project, the progress, the staffs and the community. Have precautions as well to gauge the coin progress. Crypto currency world is a risk so it's really up to you to decide.
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth buying. And now the price of cryptocurrency is very low, I think it will not fall again. I think the market will recover.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:22 AM

Before you invest in any Altcoins i think you should look into Altcoins. Functionality, teamwork, affiliation, future direction, number of coins held, ability to mobilize, web link, whitepaper. It depends on your vision. Beside you can choose coins on the coinmarketcap which are safe more.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

if you look at the current market situation you can say almost all the coins are good to buy because they are experiencing a very drastic price decline so that the price of coins becomes cheap, but now it is also a little risky due to the very unstable market conditions such as for example about 2 days ago when the price of btc experienced an increase, in fact I had a strange feeling with this situation because usually when btc experienced an increase in price the altcoin price would also increase but at that time it was not, only the btc experienced an increase in the price and price of the altcoin still did not experience a decrease or increase in price, and in the end yesterday btc drastically and suddenly experienced a decrease and altcoin prices also went down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: