Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Vasya

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

I don't think signals message get-together will help. I also used wire hail total beforehand anyway I lost all my advanced cash by following the signs Smiley). To know which one is incredible coin to get you need to use your understanding and trading learning, it is troublesome if you can't separate the esteem diagram. However, don't pressure cause you also can find extraordinary cash to buy by social affair news about cryptographic cash.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Select the top ten coins among that choose which couns have growth...If all is okay with that buy it and see how value of your portfolio grows It depends upon the person, because we cannot suggest the coins...

It has indeed been done by many traders, but nothing promises certainty to get a profit in the short term. If for the long term, of course the coin is the best. Yes, that's right, it all depends on the person himself in choosing.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

The best coin to invest in you can find by making your own analysis about technology, roadmap and the experience of the team

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

For all the coins you have a good strategy for how you can improve it. so you should always be careful not to lose money and you should ask a person for what to do. and always keep up with the market to know when to make money.
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

To find a good coins to buy is you have to take a good look in some coins that there is a posibility that can help you earn a good profit in the future. Some coins that there is a unique products that may looks more attractive in the future.

I also agree that if you have a good view and use knowledge to infer that you will definitely find a good money for yourself to invest, is it really good or not? Nobody can confirm that is just a judgment on the market assessment.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

First of all think it as just like any other investment which involves your money.You will be putting it into an investment which will later become your asset. Just like before entering a business for example, you have to check it first before investing to it right away. To find a good coin you must have checked the entire project. The platform, its offers, road map, timelines, its potential long-term, stability and the team behind it. You should also check their official contact channels so that you can get more information about the project.

Good luck! Best regards! Smiley

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

If you are still new on cryptos try to choose from the top coins then try to research or study their projects plans, developments, roadmaps, community and their usefulness. From these you'll be able to learn and somehow have the knowledge to distinguish legit from scam coins.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
demobad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Before you buy a particular cryptocurrency, you need to conduct a comprehensive analysis and study what plans the developers have for its development.
UladzimirS

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

The purpose of the purchase is always profit. To do this, you need to watch and follow the funds and exchanges, understand what to invest in and what you need it for.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Why would you follow telegram signal group in the first place because you'll just lose money instead of making more money, it's better to look at trading view and read people's TA if you don't know what to buy, but if you want to do it yourself then you can look at the rsi and ema (exponential moving average) to know where the price is moving, again it's just the basic that easy to learn if you want.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

right motani,the concept for each your then first you need to understand that you are interested in a long-term investment or short-term,because there is a difference, and of course we need to monitor the market to watch to learn and nhdity his own.
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Monitor the market, statistics and currency rating, consult with knowledgeable people in this field, read more specialized information, such as news, forums, etc.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

It is always necessary to focus on the opportunities offered by the cryptocurrency, to see whether it is profitable for the market. And be sure to consider its real and potential investors. Then there will be less risk with the choice of cryptocurrencies.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Nowadays there are many choices for you to start buying altcoins, almost all altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decline, even altcoins like Ethereum are affected by this, you don't need to be troubled or confused in finding or setting a choice on a coin or altcoin, I suggest choose between Ethereum, BTG, BCH or NEO
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
You need to do research very well and don't lazy to read whitepaper, if you think that project isn't good enough for you, you can leave and find another project. I want to recommend you to invest in XRP and ETH, i think both of them it's very safe investment for long term.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I stumbled this website last year taifuindexes and coincheck up they have the list of alts and with a rating also, I don't  follow  all what they recommend or based on their rating but I used it as a gauge.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Yes . You can find the best coin in Coinmarket is a nice place to start research, Check out the top 100 coins on cpinmarketcap and you will find your own deals and investments. I intend to invest in ETH, NEO because the price is falling for investment

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
You can consider investing in this RIPAEX project, where XPX tokens can be forged and mined, allowing you to earn extra income.
https://tec.ripaex.io/

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

you will find in the market. usually I myself will see first, how the price movement of the coins. If it is indeed a great movement, then I think it is no problem to buy it.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

That is an easy matter. Ranking from the coinmarketcap site is very helpful for you to find coins that are good and worth investing in. What is truly safe are those who are in the top 10 in the CMC. You can get great opportunities to get optimal results and your investment will also be actively developed.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: