Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

To be able to find the right coint to buy you can find it on the cointmarket list, where all kinds of coints will be displayed, you can choose a coint that if you have good potential to be invested here you must be smart to choose coint
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:10:39 AM

In order not to be mistaken in the right investment, it is best to choose the coins from the top 10. And so no investment will be right, because the market is not predictable, unstable, and anything can happen to it.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Yes, choosing the right coins is quite a difficult and important task. But such a risk is fully justified, because the correct choice of coins allows you to receive income in the future. For a suitable choice of coins, you should study the roadmap, the development team, the technical documentation and the prospects for the development of a particular project.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Yes . You can find the best coin in Coinmarket is a nice place to start research, Check out the top 100 coins on cpinmarketcap and you will find your own deals and investments. I intend to invest in ETH, NEO because the price is falling for investment

If the author of the thread has been trading for many months, he should know the place where to check for the best altcoins to buy. The resource https://coinmarketcap.com/ is the best one in my opinion.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
I strongly recommend that you forget about the signals. If you continue to follow someone else's direction, you will disappear. Invest time in your head, study the market. This is the only correct way. Only after a long training and training, you can choose the right assets. This is not a game, it's a market, they take money from others.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

Investing in altcoin which one is good I think choosing only those inside top 10 altcoin. Although you can also do research about new altcoin outside top 10 maybe yiy find one that has great potential to market. For me I only choose those in top 10 to minimize the wrong picking that end up only losing my investment.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Now I rarely choose new coins for investment. Usually I prefer to invest money in buying altcoins from top-20, which have already confirmed their reliability and potential. If you need to choose other coins, I always carefully study information about technical documentation, ratings, expert opinions.
Aleksandracern1

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

Yeah, actually it is a little bit difficult to find the right coin to invest, but if I try to do it firstly I look for popular coin( so it is not a scam probably) and then look at its stability and if it is rising or falling now
drag0ncrypt0z

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Yeah, actually it is a little bit difficult to find the right coin to invest, but if I try to do it firstly I look for popular coin( so it is not a scam probably) and then look at its stability and if it is rising or falling now

yep. top altcoins seem to have the brightest future even though 'stability' is very hard to find sometimes
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

I think Komodo is a good name for today. Komodo is a fork from Zcash that leverages the advantage of zk-snark technology to provide users with completely private and anonymous transactions. In the crypto anonymity and speed, Komodo is always at the top, as well as Monero and Zcash.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

it is like art and i so not really know how to learn this thing you need to know a lot and have good intuition to make a right choice
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

I think Komodo is a good name for today. Komodo is a fork from Zcash that leverages the advantage of zk-snark technology to provide users with completely private and anonymous transactions. In the crypto anonymity and speed, Komodo is always at the top, as well as Monero and Zcash.
you may read soem resources and sites and maybe rating lists and that is how people usually looking for a good coin
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

There are multiple ways that you can do this but at the end it all comes down to how well you research the coins that you are investing in. You should look at the coin and find out which projects interest you, after that you have to research the coin, research the team members and the people working on it. Check out their website and get as much information as possible before investing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

First of all, you need to look at the perspective of the coin and its price maximum.
To compare her chances among other coins of success, to study her team and their ambitions.
look at the popularity among users of cryptocurrency, look at these factors, you can choose a good coin for investment.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

in special chat rooms in Telegram, it happens that they give "signals" for the purchase of specific coins.
In general, it is convenient to watch cost and graphics of coins movement on a coinmarketcap, there are links to project sites.
You can choose coins for any budget

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

When the market goes down you should not panic but sell off all the coins you are holding. To find a good penny for short or long term investment is a difficult issue for traders. If you have enough knowledge in this field I think you can easily find some pennies for your investment. And I firmly believe that knowledge, psychology are two important factors in this market.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

You should analize situation on the market, study projects you like and the main thing what is developing team did in the past before they start making their crytpo. You will see perspectives and you will understand  - could you trust them your money or not!
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

in special chat rooms in Telegram, it happens that they give "signals" for the purchase of specific coins.
In general, it is convenient to watch cost and graphics of coins movement on a coinmarketcap, there are links to project sites.
You can choose coins for any budget

This strategy is very short-sighted, obviously only trying to make money doing day or week trading. The problem is that trading is so heavily dominated by bots now it's almost impossible for a lay person to make any more doing this anymore (at least without a decent bot and a better trading strategy).

I think the best thing is still to do your research on coins, and when you think you've done enough research, do some more. Coins that will make it in the long run (and make their investors rich), will be the ones that provide real, irreplaceable value to the world at large. And I'm not talking about projects that are like, "hey, look, we can do this on blockchain, too!" but rather the projects that inspire, "woah, that really works way better on the blockchain!"
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

Low market cap coins are where it's at, look what happened to odyssey in the past month, it did a x4 and nobody was even expecting it.

Usualy this only happens to pumped coins, but Odyssey genuinely seems to be gaining momentum.

search the bottom 500 market cap for strong community coins.

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

First of all, look at the availability of a working product! If a project has it, then move further and read its WP to know the following:
- WHAT PROBLEM THIS PROJECT IS SOLVING
- HOW IT WORKS
- WHAT IS THE POTENTIAL INCOME (check by making your own review is this potential real)

Check, Kamagames token sale. It's a company established in 2010 has a working product and, 60% growth of sales, and $57M revenue for 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: