Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
D C

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

What do you think are best coins for Q4 2018?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

It so simple make DYOR and check always the update of project if there is and make sure the team was actively giving information about the project.

Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

If I understood you right, you are searching for a good coin for trading. To find it you must check many points concering this coin:  first some facts about this project, then day trading volume, and changes while one day.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?
Better to look at ICO popularity check different sources like ig, telegram for people that are intrested on this project and after you can consider to buy it or not. Take a point on their roadmap if thery are compleating it and if it's builded for a long time or short some companies taking it serioud and making projects for a really long time and it sometimes really not worth to invest

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

I have not been on this platform for a long time but the little I know about how to get a good coin to buy is to make sure that you make your thorough research about the coin you want to buy knowing its team members and also the brains and ideas behind the project. When these things are looked into I think it will give you a fair idea about the coin you are dealing with.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

There are lots of good coins in store these days and it is important that we'll know how to choose the best coins. We should read their whitepaper first so that we'll have an idea about their future platforms. We must be wise upon choosing.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

Đầu tư đúng đồng xu rất quan trọng. Đó là một trong những yếu tố giúp bạn thành công và hạn chế rủi ro. Vậy cách nào để bạn chọn đúng đồng xu? Thứ nhất hãy xem giá trị của nó bao nhiêu? Lượng giao dịch đồng xu này diễn ra hằng ngày mạnh hay yếu? Tính năng vượt trội của nó so với các đồng xu khác.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Investing in the right coin is very important. That is one of the factors that help you succeed and reduce the risk. So how do you choose the right coin? First, let's see how much value it has. Is this coin trading day strong or weak? Its superiority over other coin.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

If we need to find a good coins and want to earn some profit must better to stay in the top 20 in the CMC.
Ill think they are have a chance to increase the price but it will going to long before we can earn some profit.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

Finding a right coins to buy maybe hard currently because the market is still not good. If the market not good, every coins seems not good to buy.
But actually there are some great coins you that you can buy them in the market with this cheap price. Buy the coins with real usage and low marketcap.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

check usage of coins by different nodes. If more people are using it , and value in the markets are undervalued you must try those coins in your list.
tvd14851

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

I advice you should focus on coin technology not community or marketing or st else, you know holochain ? in ICO I had the chance to buy it, but I did not because of its little community, ICO even not sold out. But It took 28x profit .
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Not to lose money, you should check the project is legit or not.
you need to have a look the whitepaper to find out whether this project has directions of future by itself.
Here is Ruby-X lightpaper which is explaining all about Ruby-X.
Thanks Smiley

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

I advice you should focus on coin technology not community or marketing or st else, you know holochain ? in ICO I had the chance to buy it, but I did not because of its little community, ICO even not sold out. But It took 28x profit .

Technology is important but it is not the most important. I see that there are many coins which have good technology and high applicability, but their marketing part is not good, so it is less known, so its value is still very low. So, the good coins must have both factors: marketing and technology

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:37:54 AM

Right coins to buy => Check the coin's: Technology, Features and Community
Right Time to buy => Technical analysis (Price Chart)

I think the Right Coin to Buy is not as important as the Right Time to Buy
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

First find some project that have good ratings and that you think that have high rate of success because the tokens/coins of them can be pump up soon. Then check if the team project is legit and good at their work fields and try to look if there's a partnership then look the background each of them and also the project background. So that you can check if there are promising project with good coin.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

About this you can ask with more experienced people, how to get a good coint until you understand, and are ready to invest in crypto, hopefully you are lucky

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:06:57 AM

If i were you i will choose tokens which is already in the market, those tokens have low cap so that you can buy it cheap. Then sell it if the price will rise then. You must need some strategy for trading in order for you to completely avoid some losses.

You can trade like ada this token is very potential and cheap also, you start you trading with this token. Goodluck

somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

There are the following ways to find the right coins to buy.

1.Search the coin
2.Features
3.Community
4.Technical analysis (Price Chart)
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

I will use one way how getting right coins to buy or trade, I check how much volume and how growing price down or up just one day, after coin is active and have growing I will buy its coin because I can get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: