Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the right coins to buy  (Read 3617 times)
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

Conduct a full analysis of all data sources and if you are confident that the prospect will only grow, you should choose this. Or go the proven way for BTC.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

Lol. I wish I had this answer. I would be rich by now

zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

There is no any easy way for that mate. You need to monitoring all coins. and you need to look their hypes and roadmaps. If you want to earn money you need to choose best time for investing..
You need to buy from dip and while you are buying dip also market should be dip price i am talking about general market condition. and after you buy that token token should have some good milestone in roadmap. with that way you can earn money from there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

I think that the right coins are those which are in the list of the first 10 coins that are the most popular coins in the market today. I think that only the first ten are worth buying
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

If you know how to monitor the market well then you have done your job well because when you monitor coins you also find coins, i'm just saying that as a trader i also look at the other coins for more gains and profit.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Hello, I have been trading for some months now. I have had some losses but now I recovered and I have the same I started with. The hardest part for me is finding the right coins to buy. I have been around signals telegram groups and tried with some scanners, but havent had much success. What would you recommend?

If i were you i will choose tokens which is already in the market, those tokens have low cap so that you can buy it cheap. Then sell it if the price will rise then. You must need some strategy for trading in order for you to completely avoid some losses.

You can trade like ada this token is very potential and cheap also, you start you trading with this token. Goodluck

Yes, consider the tokens and coins that are already listed to some exchange for the credibility of your investments.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Finding the right coin to buy will depends on the market itself , If you are looking for some better coins to invest , you will surely go to trusted exchange and research about everything in the coin, and you will notice its legalities and can compare it to your prospects coins. Also always consider that there is always a risk in investing , just do your research before putting your money into it.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Actually it is bad time to invest a coin because all market is in same position and it is really hard to gain some profit right now but I think that you can invest as long period and prefer basic some coins like in top 20.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

My advice fir you is this: Develop your own ability to spot and identify coin with potential and you will never want to listen to any podcast again! I realise that most people are selfish in cryptocurrency, if you take every calll line, hook and sinkers, you may regret it later!

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I think the main thing that you need to watch this news projects, because when the project launches its successful technology that coin is very rapidly gaining growth.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

Thorough research is very important. Check on the details carefully and most of all trust your instinct and not just rely on somebody else's opinions so that whatever happen you will not have regrets. Risk is always there but this is how cryptocurrency is working so good analytical skills is an asset.
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

first thing you should do is to choose coins for purpose do you need them. Second look at the top 10 or 20 coins in that area then read their whitepaper then you should make your choice.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

Do not follow in the footsteps of the pioneers and try to find a new Bitcoin. It already is. Discover new technologies and projects and invest in them.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

Its not so easy task and you need to answer do you want coin for long term or short ? if long term then you need coin where team dont make pumps and work hard with community to make coin realy usable and famous  ,i can suggest DeepOnion for long term.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Unfortunately, no one can give a 100% guarantee that a particular coin will rise in price at all something will cost. I see that the ICO was led by a well-known bounty platform and selected companies that have successfully completed on their platform. Buy coins on a decentralized exchange, so cheaper.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Personally, I do not have enough time and knowledge in the market to monitor the feasibility of acquiring a particular cryptocurrency. But I have a friend who devotes all his time to this. Including my coins in his wallet. I completely trust him. Maybe you should find such an option, if limited in time.
D C

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

A lot of everything is based on pure luck
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

In order to find the right cryptocurrency to buy,you need to analyze the white paper of the projects, as well as their team, and only after careful research will it become clear which cryptocurrency is worthy of investment.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

I believe that all channels with signals are pure fraud. Representatives of these channels earn on referrals or artificial pump. If you want to earn and not to risk your money, you need to have a strategy and the easiest is to buy coins and wait for their price to rise to sell profitably.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

This is the main and probably the most difficult question for today. The fact is that the right answer and the right decision cannot be known exactly. one can only guess. the rate is unstable and no one can predict what will happen tomorrow with a cryptocurrency and a course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: