Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange!  (Read 12082 times)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 10:54:32 PM

Just trying to get some clarification regarding the transaction pusher. I never knew BestChange had it until today. Do you guys collaborate with any mining pools? As far as I know, broadcasting or rebroadcasting a transaction into the network has no effect on how fast the transaction is going to get confirmed. It only helps to add the transaction to the mempool in case it may have been dropped by some nodes due to very low Tx fees.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 02:03:00 PM

Is there a possibility of finding out why Changenow is disabled on your monitoring? Does it have anything to do with the changenow.io They are robbers case, as far as I can see, this is the last feedback that still has the status as unresolved.
I hope you will share information about the reasons, also, I believe you understand our concern if a service turns into a scam and we all need to be informed about it promptly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 10:28:33 PM

Is there a possibility of finding out why Changenow is disabled on your monitoring? Does it have anything to do with the changenow.io They are robbers case, as far as I can see, this is the last feedback that still has the status as unresolved.
It probably has something to do with the case.

So Changenow.io responded a few hours back claiming that they refunded the customer who was complaining. He would have to confirm with us if they refunded him. I really don't understand why the support had to make it so hard for the customer even after he submitted what was required of him.

Admin ChangeNow   November 10, 2023 20:56
Hi Mexcycle,

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with our service and the extended waiting period. We understand your frustration regarding the blocked transaction and the delay in resolving the issue. We want to assure you that we never hold funds without a valid reason, and we take such matters seriously.

But we are also happy to inform you that the investigation has been completed and a refund has been offered to you. We hope that this case will be resolved as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 12:07:04 PM

One thing I observed though, I found the ratings closely related with that on Binance but then again, I clicked on price as by some means to have it refer me to the source of rate conversion and by default it did ask for permission to switch apps, I granted and some cell phone number came up to call.

Wasn’t in any mood for calls but, do I really need to talk with a party on that…,

Please tell us in details what happened. It is not exactly clear what happened and how acceptable it is. Exchange rates are closely connected to Binance rates, it is connected with the fact that the majority of exchangers buy cryptocurrency a few moments before transferring it to clients, and store their funds in more stable tokens.
However, transferring to this or that exchange from an exchanger would be against its work logic. Please specify what happened. We will try to improve the work rules and check compliance with them in different exchangers.
Ho вoт кaкoй-либo пepexoд c oбмeннoгo пyнктa нa тy или инyю биpжy был бы yжe нapyшeниeм

Just trying to get some clarification regarding the transaction pusher. I never knew BestChange had it until today. Do you guys collaborate with any mining pools? As far as I know, broadcasting or rebroadcasting a transaction into the network has no effect on how fast the transaction is going to get confirmed. It only helps to add the transaction to the mempool in case it may have been dropped by some nodes due to very low Tx fees.

No, we do not collaborate with mining pools. Acceleration is ensured by re-distributing the transaction to all available nodes. This really does not affect the processing speed of the average transaction, but if the transaction has a low fee or high weight, then it could be lost due to the decision of one particular node. Therefore, for such transactions, re-broadcasting to all possible nodes can greatly help in processing speed.

But if the question is whether our tool will help speed up any transaction - probably not. Although this will not worsen the situation in any way. But we made it for very critical cases, when “everything is bad.”

I hope you will share information about the reasons, also, I believe you understand our concern if a service turns into a scam and we all need to be informed about it promptly.
We cannot call them scammers as clients’ funds are returned to their rightful owners after some time. However, the number of scandals and delays has reached the patience limit of our moderators and they switched off the service until they fix their business processes to considerably reduce the number of financial claims. As of now, there is nothing serious, they are not scammers, but due to their attitude to work there is a high chance of long and complicated disagreements, that is why it was decided to switch them off the monitor temporarily.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 10:00:29 AM

TOP 3 BestChange.com’s useful features

You may not heard about them, but these features can make the website’s usage experience significantly easier and better.

● Double exchange:

If you need to exchange currency, select the desired payment direction and click on the button “Double exchange” over the list of available options. This is a great method to find exchange ways even if there are no available exchangers for your specific direction at the moment.

● Email andTelegram notification:

After selecting the payment direction, go to the “Notifications” tab. Here, you can set the desired exchange rate and available reserves. After this, we will send you notifications via email or Telegram as soon as offers meeting your criteria arise. Also, you won’t need to monitor the rates manually, as you can rely on automated solutions.

● Currency converter:

When you are in the lower part of the BestChange page, you can click the link “Converter.” Here, you can get acquainted with the up-to-date exchange rates for currencies and cryptocurrencies in relation to each other. This is incredibly convenient if you just need to find out the current exchange rate and not necessarily exchange.

With these functions, you can fine-tune the exchange process and not miss out! Save up the post so as not to lose the lifehacks.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 09:02:50 AM

● Currency converter:

I think it deserves a better place, perhaps in the taskbar at the top, since it is a service that appears first on many sites.

Off-topic: I have started running referral links on my alternative account, so far the experience has been good, I just wish the return would increase a little. anyway Thank you all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 06:07:50 AM

Thank you for your suggestion, @hugeblack. We will think about how to make this function more noticeable on the website.

As for the affiliate program, we will be glad to hear about your success. Shall you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the affiliate program moderators via aff@bestchange.com

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 06:38:28 AM

How to properly deposit money on an exchange with no P2P, and how can the BestChange service help you with this?

We are publishing a quick manual for users, save it up!

● On the exchange's website or app, select your wallet in the section "Deposit" and click the "Deposit" button, then select the required deposit currency – in our example, it is USDT in the TRON blockchain, or TRC-20.
● The exchange will give you an address, copy it.
● Go to the website BestChange.com, and select the required exchange direction, for example, PerfectMoney USD – USDT (TRC-20).
● Select a suitable one in the list of exchange directions and go to the exchanger's website for the transaction.
● On the exchanger's website, specify the exchange amount, the account number and the TRC-20 address, copied from the exchange's account. After that, transfer the funds and await the depositing.

We wish you profitable exchanges!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2023, 08:23:33 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4), Bitcoin_Arena (1)

TOP 3 BestChange.com’s useful features

You may not heard about them, but these features can make the website’s usage experience significantly easier and better.

I believe that the most valuable feature you offer is the feedback system. I have noticed lately that you have introduced some new changes and now it looks something different. As far as I can see, there are now four types of reviews, active financial claims, settled fin. claims, comments and positive reviews. Seems like a good improvement.

My suggestion is that all four review badges should be visible when looking at the list of exchangers (in the reviews column), not only when we visit each partner separately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 11:20:52 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2023, 12:39:34 PM by Best_Change
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1), Zaguru12 (1)

My suggestion is that all four review badges should be visible when looking at the list of exchangers (in the reviews column), not only when we visit each partner separately.

Thank you for your kind feedback, examples! We strive to become better every day and appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for your idea, it sounds reasonable. We have forwarded it to our technical team.

@everyone:

We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

All the feedback is appreciated!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 10:36:40 PM

Thank you for your kind feedback, examples! We strive to become better every day and appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for your idea, it sounds reasonable. We have forwarded it to our technical team.

@everyone:

We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

The suggested feature is more than welcome. I kind of makes it easier to pick up an exchanger based on the kind of reviews they have after looking at the exchange rates.

My question regarding Positive reviews box. What happens if an exchanger has more negative reviews vs. positive reviews (say, 5 negative reviews vs. 3 Positive reviews)? Does it just continue to display 3 in box Or -5?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 01:03:35 AM

Yes, the more criteria for comparison between platforms, the better. Personally, I used Bestchange several times and did not know that there were four review badges. The most important thing to me was the positive reviews and the exchange rate.
So trying to make it more visible would be good.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 05:46:01 AM

@everyone:

When you said you were going to make a poll, I actually checked up to see if there was a poll already running. Anyway, I concur with what user examplens pointed out. It will help give at a glance exposure to review types and make it quick for anyone to access. It's a good call.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 04:27:02 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2024, 09:51:19 AM by Best_Change

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to ask your opinion on the following solution:

Do you think showing this information in a pop-up window to the left of the exchanger's name will do?

Any feedback is appreciated.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 10:16:25 AM

Thank you for your feedback?

We would like to ask your opinion on the following solution:

Do you think showing this information in a pop-up window to the left of the exchanger's name will do?

Any feedback is appreciated.

It is a perfectly acceptable solution, will certainly be useful, and will take up less space on the main screen.

However, there is one more thing. Suppose we ignore your regular users, who already know most of the functions of the BestChange portal. In that case, new users often don't know that you have a lot of informative popup clouds, so maybe they don't have the best insight into all the services you provide. I'm not sure how it all looks on mobile devices with a touchscreen.

Also, it is partially complicated to get to the individual page of each exchanger, but the links lead to the exchanger's website.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7105

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2024, 04:24:26 PM

Would this pop-up show when we hover with mouse over exchange name, or we have to click something for pop-up to show?

I don't like big pop-ups flashing all over, unless they are useful, with smaller size, and can easily be closed/removed.
For everything else I use adblockers like uBlock origin.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 10:22:36 AM

What do the marks of exchangers in the list show?

We have developed a special system of marks that indicate different features of exchangers. To quickly understand which service is best for you, we recommend you to pay attention to the marks. It will save you time, you will not have to go to the site to find out some critical points, for example, if an exchanger has card verification.

We have added a new label - "Exchange via cryptomat".

It means that the exchange is done through a crypto-machine, and presence at a physical machine installed in the city is required.

You can learn more about exchanger marks on our website: https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/labels.html#atm.

What other characteristics do we label with the marks:

● Manual or semi-automatic exchange mode is used.
● Additional commissions are charged.
● Registration, card or document verification is required.
● Transfers are made from a third-party payment system.
● There are delays (hold) in payment.

We wish you successful exchanges! What do the marks of exchangers in the list show?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MozartBach

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:40:13 AM

I have two questions :

1. For cash trades (I have bitcoins, want to sell for cash EURO) are all exchangers listed at ur site 100% reliable? Any tips for me? As most of them ask for 10k minimum and they want you to sent the crypto UPFRONT. Please advice!

2. Why do you use two profiles on Bitcointalk?

Thank you! Hope you can reply.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:30:02 PM

I have two questions :

1. For cash trades (I have bitcoins, want to sell for cash EURO) are all exchangers listed at ur site 100% reliable? Any tips for me? As most of them ask for 10k minimum and they want you to sent the crypto UPFRONT. Please advice!
That's how centralized exchangers work. It's about building trust. Just like how you would trust Binance by depositing some dollars or Euros with them before you buy the Bitcoins. Bestchange is a monitor that compares the rates. You can also be able to see some more information about the exchangers like the past reviews, age of the exchanger, the reserves and how long the exchanger has been listed on bestchange among other things.

I would suggest you make full use of the reviews feature before you get to use any exchanger and also thoroughly read their terms and conditions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MozartBach

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 08:59:32 AM

I have two questions :

That's how centralized exchangers work. It's about building trust. Just like how you would trust Binance by depositing some dollars or Euros with them before you buy the Bitcoins. Bestchange is a monitor that compares the rates. You can also be able to see some more information about the exchangers like the past reviews, age of the exchanger, the reserves and how long the exchanger has been listed on bestchange among other things.

I would suggest you make full use of the reviews feature before you get to use any exchanger and also thoroughly read their terms and conditions.

Yeah, I see what u mean but does this mean I can near-sure trust most of these exchangers with 10k+?
For example eezy.cash is listed(100reviews), kingex.io (1400 reviews) which i am considering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: