Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange!  (Read 12085 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 12:27:10 PM

According to what I have noticed on this forum, I believe it is the same on the Bestchange platform. Many users leave a complaint, but after their issue is resolved, they do not come back to correct or confirm. Their problem is solved and they are no longer interested in whether the review is accurate.

@Best_Change, there are certain problems with displaying images on this forum that are hosted on the ibb service. Better use talkimg.org created by joker_josue for this forum's purposes.
You can find more on the thread: TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:49:46 PM

According to what I have noticed on this forum, I believe it is the same on the Bestchange platform. Many users leave a complaint, but after their issue is resolved, they do not come back to correct or confirm. Their problem is solved and they are no longer interested in whether the review is accurate.
Many newbies register on this forum only to create a scam accusation or reputation thread and most of them really do not try to update the thread when their case gets solved.
I think that there should be a 2 out of 3 multisig confirmation of a review. By the way, original review, i.e. if there was a negative review for a valid reason and if there was a really problem from an exchange, that should be shown on Bestchange as it was but down to that review there should be a space for the status, whether the scam accusation was solved or not. Status should be checked and confirmed by two sides. Bestchange asks to an exchange whether the case was solved or not and asks for proofs if solved, then Bestchange also asks user whether case was solved or not and asks for proof. If user doesn't come back for 30 days, this means that his issue was solved and he doesn't care about anything anymore and after the Bestchange and exchanger will confirm that issue was solved and that will be shown on a website. There can be a voting for 3 parts and there would be necessity of 2 votes to show whether case was solved or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Best_Change
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 2078

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 07:56:40 AM

Why are cash exchanges carried out without fixing the rate?

We look for the reasons and for what to do with it.

Fixing the rate when exchanging cash is not deemed possible due to exchange direction peculiarities.

For example, if it is hard to set the exchange details in advance because of the delayed meeting with a courier or representative in the office. In other words, if the deal is carried out in the future at a rate unknown at the moment,

When creating an order, the client gets all the necessary information with the exchange details to calculate the exact amount they will receive if required (for example, if the rate on exchanges changes).

We wish you profitable exchanges!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 11:44:21 AM

Missing exchange review, what should you do?

Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.

If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.

If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3631

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 09:03:24 AM
Merited by Best_Change (4)

friendly Bump

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Best_Change
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 01:38:14 PM

KYC is a standardized security method that was introduced to combat money laundering through cryptocurrency.

Over the past couple of years, more and more cryptocurrency platforms, including exchanges and wallets, have implemented this process.

Cryptocurrency exchanges have the right to determine the verification steps themselves, but here is what data about the user is required:
- FULL NAME
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Country and address of residence
- ID (passport, driving license, etc.)

What is the situation with exchangers?

BestChange monitors and accepts exchangers with this feature.
Verifying personal data is essentially equivalent to verifying data when a user registers with a bank.

We recommend reviewing each exchanger's policies before using them so you understand what to expect from the verification procedure.

The verification procedure is not intended to misuse your personal information. It is a requirement set by regulators and bona fide exchangers will not disclose your data to a third party.

We wish you profitable exchanges!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 12:26:11 PM
Merited by Bitcoin_Arena (1)

As fees rise there will be more demand for the Lightning Network, providing a bitcoin LN option will help a lot.

Searches for Lightning Network apps will increase and they will inevitably look for any exchange that accepts Lightning Network, providing it on Bestchange means more views.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 12:39:47 PM

As fees rise there will be more demand for the Lightning Network, providing a bitcoin LN option will help a lot.
https://i.postimg.cc/52wmdbqj/image.png
Searches for Lightning Network apps will increase and they will inevitably look for any exchange that accepts Lightning Network, providing it on Bestchange means more views.

I do see some exchangers that support LN and the exchange rate or BTC LN is the same as the one of Bitcoin, perhaps. Maybe the reason they haven't included LN is that the user will still be able to see if the exchange supports LN or not once they visit the website.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 01:38:25 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/52wmdbqj/image.png

I do see some exchangers that support LN and the exchange rate or BTC LN is the same as the one of Bitcoin, perhaps. Maybe the reason they haven't included LN is that the user will still be able to see if the exchange supports LN or not once they visit the website.

For a large number of users, LN is too complicated to use. At the same time, I am talking about those who are not Bitcoin beginners, but also those with crypto experience. If there is no significant change, I don't see that LN can gain significant popularity. That's why I don't see any solid reasons to implement and emphasize support for Lighting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: