Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:27:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think?  (Read 4704 times)
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I agree the people not thinking after some months. Investors should be thinking so. Maybe it's because that a lot people on the market cryptocurrency came not a lot time ago. So why they didn't know what were 1 year ago.

Every one has lost money but still there  a chance to buy eth. Yes you already lost your money because of the falling down of the price but don't forget to buy at this moment for the future.

Crypto is very unpredictable, in addition to the many fuds and big investor games as well as bad news. This year may be a bad year for traders but not for expert traders who are good at seeing gaps. Because it requires basic trading knowledge if you want to go into the world of trading.
Eth is likely to remain victorious other than no one can replace it 100%, eth is also one of the coins that crypto community likes
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

As of now, ETH still ranks #2 on the rankings as of this day, then Ripple on #3. And with that being said, I think it's necessary that ETH will die, but we are hoping that it'll recover, and will go back to its normal state and condition, though ETH has not fallen deep, it can still recover and maintain itself, so for all those ETH buyers, hodlers, investors, sellers, and traders, don't lose hope my friends.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I wonder if the etherium will recover after such a fall, or in its place there will be another applicant?
For me, it's much better to hodl for a couple of months or years as long as we're willing to wait, if you believe that ETH are one of the promising coin in this crypto world then have courage to face everything and make sure to have strong hand with positive emotions.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Ethereum will surpass bitcoin till end of this year.
No way. That's impossible. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I think altcoin will never surpass bitcoin. Maybe we need both of bitcoin and altcoin. It's similar with gold and cash, bitcoin is gold and altcoins are cash. Gold is good for holding and cash is good for transaction
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Ethereum never dies but its bad face is going on due to poor performance by many new ICO’s and it is dropping from last few months but whenever it able to find its support then we will see a big jump in its price within a short span of time.

Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

ETH still in the bottom until now. So, not only 3 months but almost all of the months of this year.
I think it is because many holders sold their ETH to buying more BTC because some ETF something. We need a strong hand to continuing holding our ETH portfolio.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I think we should have a lot of patience, because bear market will continue. All crypto will fall for some months more and then it will be long flet. Only in the second part of 2019 or even in 2020 year we can expect some positive changes in crypto market. So just hold your coins and wait for bulls)
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

I believe it is close to reverse , we are falling for barely 8 month and it is really long movement. This decrease should be stopped.
I would invest in some icos right now, because eth will be growing along with other altcoins.what is more, altcoins can grow in terms of ETH, so you will gain even more. My suggestion is KamaGames Token Sale.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

I think that the ethereum does not die. He just fell very badly now that would grow well afterwards. He will not die for sure. Because he is too popular
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

In my opinion it's not right. It is not dying, it's just weak. And don't panic please. If you don't sell and just hold your coins you will loose nothing. And I believe that Ethereum will increase in it's price.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

I think we don't need to panic at the price of ethereum which is currently experiencing a decline. You need to be patient for a better future. So don't panic and stay calm. Because if you panic then you will experience a loss. Ethereum will definitely increase in the future because ethereum is very potential.
Groxnii

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

No, not dying, Ethereum is alive, I know a lot of new good projects that use Ethereum blockchain as their base. Maybe it's not the best platform, but it's stable and people believe it.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Well prices maybe down, but values are still bring maintained. There is a way out of every challenging situation. Most times, when i see prices down, i ensure i don't sell my coins, most especially ethereum and bitcoin. I mentioned ethereum, because i can still use it to trade and get my profit. Ethereum is a very good coin. I do not dwell much on the prices of coins, but i am most concerned on the amount of coin i have.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

In my opinion it's not right. It is not dying, it's just weak. And don't panic please. If you don't sell and just hold your coins you will loose nothing. And I believe that Ethereum will increase in it's price.

The ethereum is not weak, it is supported by a large community.
The  ethereum has now been manipulated, they want to make it cheap
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

The market is red for more than eight months. And I lost a lot of my money because of it, but I'm sure it's temporary. I think that at the end of this year Ethereum will have a very sharp growth. I think you understand what I am sure is that Ethereum does not die and will live a very long time.
Bostonias

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

The ethereum is not weak, it is supported by a large community.
The  ethereum has now been manipulated, they want to make it cheap
The price is mostly cheap because people are all selling their coins from the recent coin pumps.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

Ethereum is my favorite coin. I believe that when he can become the main coin. I don't think Ethereum will die.

miner49er1

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Every ETH holder needs to be in HODL mode because the market is going to turn for the better in q4, just like last year, just like it always does IMO... Like I said if you don't have the stomach for volatility, crypto is not for you...
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

I beg to disagree with you OP. It is so true that crypto market is going through crashes/corrections. And yet this pullback is nothing that the market hadn’t experienced so far. This happens to crypto, time and time again and as always it bounces back hard. It's a new industry, volatility is normal. Correction is healthy for any market and surely a round about is expected however the magnitude it may be. Let's all grab this massive opportunity to gain vast money. Buy the dip.

kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

haha don't worry ...markets are in their red pants. It would rise again..I see several people who claim that etherium is down and might not come up again...This is crypto world for you and and and anything can happen at anytime and that doesn't mean that its the end of the journey..The markets are moved by news, events etc. In my opinion, Etherium is not dying cos it shows a sign that its about to rise to the moon ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: