Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking quiting after lose on gambling.  (Read 18856 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

It is very common for people who suffer so much defeat that they have a thought to quit such gambling. But, they still play. It is just a despairing thought of those who suffer more defeat than winning games. It happened once, but at that time I re-think what's wrong with the strategy that I apply in gambling. And well, a lot of mistakes I made and I did some research to fix it.
As far as I have learnt from my observation. Losing gambling games continuously stirs anger, frustration, desperation and pain inside the loser. Now money is a vital thing in today’s world and losing a lot of it can be disturbing. Most of the gamblers try to recover that gone amount by playing more bets. Moreover, I also don’t think that there are some strategies of gambling which can help the player in winning.
it is very difficult to get a strategy to recover the big losses of gambling. but it is not impossible if we can re-gain losses suffered when we can reset any errors and improve the strategy that may be considered failed
There are no such strategies officially introduced in gambling as far as my knowledge is concerned but if the gambler invents some sort of strategy that works most of the time when he uses it, then there is no problem with that if he uses it. Big losses can never ever be recovered back in gambling because winning is not only the part of game, you also lose and same will be the case when you will try to win back losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

If only it was as easy as it sounds. I have had some horrible experiences with gambling and have lost a lot of BTC because of Gambling. But, I still haven't been able to give up this habit and I keep coming back here to gamble more. I was introduced to Gambling by a fellow friend who was actually very efficient and lucky in this regards. But unfortunately for me, the luck has not been on my side. I am hoping maybe something happens in future and I am able to recover all my money but it doesn't look likely.
Even if you quit today, I am sure you would come back again once you will have enough money in hand.
Brother you are doing that wrong. Once you have known very well that this gambling can be of severe damage to your finances, then why you aren’t going to leave that. A wise human is the one who can retrieve good lessons from mistakes he had done in the past. Repeating that mistake can never lead you to the success. So better is to quit what is harming you in any way.
It will definitely affect your finances but it is your choice whether you go with it or not. If you are going to gamble then definitely you should put some rules for yourself because it’s the mistakes, that you were saying, are the lessons. And the only way to make sure of that is making yourself known and obedient with the rules.
That was a bad fellow which brought you to gambling. Why he didn’t introduce you to some good thing like trading? You should quit gambling today for the sake of your family, because you will lose all your money in gambling and you will not be able to overcome your financial problems in the future. A gambler never succeeds in life because he has no positive thinking.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

It is very common for people who suffer so much defeat that they have a thought to quit such gambling. But, they still play. It is just a despairing thought of those who suffer more defeat than winning games. It happened once, but at that time I re-think what's wrong with the strategy that I apply in gambling. And well, a lot of mistakes I made and I did some research to fix it.
As far as I have learnt from my observation. Losing gambling games continuously stirs anger, frustration, desperation and pain inside the loser. Now money is a vital thing in today’s world and losing a lot of it can be disturbing. Most of the gamblers try to recover that gone amount by playing more bets. Moreover, I also don’t think that there are some strategies of gambling which can help the player in winning.
it is very difficult to get a strategy to recover the big losses of gambling. but it is not impossible if we can re-gain losses suffered when we can reset any errors and improve the strategy that may be considered failed
There are no such strategies officially introduced in gambling as far as my knowledge is concerned but if the gambler invents some sort of strategy that works most of the time when he uses it, then there is no problem with that if he uses it. Big losses can never ever be recovered back in gambling because winning is not only the part of game, you also lose and same will be the case when you will try to win back losses.

Winning is always is an odd chance and has less propability to win through. Even though we follow different types of schemes but ultimately we will be in loss without any profits. We should control ourselves by not gambling often, otherwise, you will be in big loss always.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

that happen to me a lot when i lose in gambling but a could never leave gambling. Cheesy
I experienced the same thing. For some reason, I can't stop gambling. I think its my competitive personality that is causing me to go on gambling even if its killing me financially. Everyone who undergo the same thing can understand this. I know that I really needed the money but I still ended up playing and losing money in the process. I am lucky I got away and never look back at gambling. Having a family really helped me have a purpose in life.
Being competitive is one of the traits that I admire but being competitive in such a ridiculous game is what I cannot praise or support at all because I am well aware with the harms of this attitude. You will keep on laying until you don’t come across a win. This will give you inner satisfaction. You might also win a game after losing for few time but that winning would actually be of no good in most of the situations and as per for most of the gamblers' experience. Instead of looking for winning back, I believe it must be a good decision to quit as it will end up all the war at once.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

that happen to me a lot when i lose in gambling but a could never leave gambling. Cheesy
I experienced the same thing. For some reason, I can't stop gambling. I think its my competitive personality that is causing me to go on gambling even if its killing me financially. Everyone who undergo the same thing can understand this. I know that I really needed the money but I still ended up playing and losing money in the process. I am lucky I got away and never look back at gambling. Having a family really helped me have a purpose in life.
Being competitive is one of the traits that I admire but being competitive in such a ridiculous game is what I cannot praise or support at all because I am well aware with the harms of this attitude. You will keep on laying until you don’t come across a win. This will give you inner satisfaction. You might also win a game after losing for few time but that winning would actually be of no good in most of the situations and as per for most of the gamblers' experience. Instead of looking for winning back, I believe it must be a good decision to quit as it will end up all the war at once.
The first thing to be memorized is the gambler not just because the prospect of winning but he has more motivation than just winning. So even though they have laying and breed they will still gamble to finish his desire. The winning after take on defeat is another suggestion for a gambler to remain seated and continue to be interested in betting. That is true taking steps to get out of gambling after winning a bet is the best solution, although the satisfaction that will be felt is not climactic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

The first thing to be memorized is the gambler not just because the prospect of winning but he has more motivation than just winning. So even though they have laying and breed they will still gamble to finish his desire. The winning after take on defeat is another suggestion for a gambler to remain seated and continue to be interested in betting. That is true taking steps to get out of gambling after winning a bet is the best solution, although the satisfaction that will be felt is not climactic.

One thing is important  to me right now its the worth of money. I had lose some money that I save during the time that my only priority is myself. I don't mind even I spent big amount of money in cock fighting.

But now, I'm  planning to start over again, save money as I can and focus on my family. I need money for the preparation  of my second baby.

So I'm  planning to lessen my gambling habbit.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

After losing money through gambling, I think it would be prudent if one can step back and take a break from gambling for a while so that they don’t get the notion that they are going to win back their losses whiles they end up losing even more money.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Whose gambler didn't think of that? I guess most of all but of course only few can actually do it. Not just after we lose but also after we won, we also think of quitting for good but again, we really can't. Quitting in gambling is one the hardest thing to do that really needs a strong determination.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

After losing money through gambling, I think it would be prudent if one can step back and take a break from gambling for a while so that they don’t get the notion that they are going to win back their losses whiles they end up losing even more money.

Exactly, even though they take break after loosing but the better option is quitting from gambling is always good option. Otherwise, if you start gambling again there is huge chances of losing money. If you want to leave the gambling better quit to gambling.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

Exactly, even though they take break after loosing but the better option is quitting from gambling is always good option. Otherwise, if you start gambling again there is huge chances of losing money. If you want to leave the gambling better quit to gambling.

quitting is the best idea in order to avoid further losses that may occur in the future but the only problem is that quitting is actually a hard thing to do especially if you are really hooked up on playing gambling. I know it because i myself do also experience it on the past, right now i still continue to play gambling and i did not quit the gambling scene permanently. Instead i only limit myself . I rarely gamble (maybe one or twice a week ) that is to minimize the addiction and also to minimize my expenses .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

Taking some break playing with gambling is also good, or maybe make a time or date or what day should you just need to play gambling to lessen our losing stake. It is really hard to make a plan when playing gambling because most of the time, we play gambling on the spot without any plan but if we know our daily needs, for sure even if while you are playing you will already control your game.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

It is also good that when someone lose again and again and then he decides to quit gambling forever. When you have nothing, definitely you will quit gambling no matter you want to quit or not. Gambling is all about money and when you have no money you cannot gamble with empty pocket. Better to leave gambling forever and not for the time being.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Taking some break playing with gambling is also good, or maybe make a time or date or what day should you just need to play gambling to lessen our losing stake. It is really hard to make a plan when playing gambling because most of the time, we play gambling on the spot without any plan but if we know our daily needs, for sure even if while you are playing you will already control your game.
Yes, we must stop our gambling activities time to time so that we can plan up how to manage the budget for gambling more effectively. Only the gamblers who are continuously gambling will not plan up how much to spend for gambling and how much to save for future. When they are into gambling rush-up, they do spend their saving for gambling activities. It could be avoided when they are taking break after some losses.

To think and to plan up, we must need some break always. This break could be a permanent quit or a temporary break. It is all dependent on capabilities of a gambler to avoid gambling. Because, avoiding gambling permanently will not be possible for most of the gamblers at the very first attempt itself.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

it will be good if we have thinking to quit gambling after we are losing money because we need to save the rest of money to buy something and it is always a good way for every gambler that doesn't want to keep losing money. but as always, there will be a difficult to decide to quit the games because we always attracted to the games and the game still calling us to continue the games and said that we can win in the next games. we need to have a strong will to quit gambling otherwise we only continue the games without any chance to win.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Sad to say but that's the number one symptom of an addict.

In my early days after I discovered Bitcoin the first thing that I went through was gambling websites and I got hooked to it but for a free faucets(free satoshis) only then I said to myself that 'I'll play to win' and that made me realize that I must deposit my real money to get big money because I think that my strategy is solid that I could win eventually but as usual I lose just like what happened to you. It's a long story but I think it's pointless to be specific anymore because that days are so stressful.

Yes, you can win in gambling but playing for a long term is not the best choice. Just a piece of advice, you can't beat the system, it's designed for you to lose.

Hahaha absolutely right. Think about it, the creator of the gambling site will not waste their precious time creating when they know that they are not gonna earn from it. And also that is the reason why they gave free faucets for the player to start gambling and be hooked later on. But there are other people like me that consider gambling just for fun so there is nothing much to lose. And anytime i can quit gambling if i want it to or if i am focused to something else.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

it will be good if we have thinking to quit gambling after we are losing money because we need to save the rest of money to buy something and it is always a good way for every gambler that doesn't want to keep losing money. but as always, there will be a difficult to decide to quit the games because we always attracted to the games and the game still calling us to continue the games and said that we can win in the next games. we need to have a strong will to quit gambling otherwise we only continue the games without any chance to win.
Most of the people don't have that willingness while they have seriously addicted to it,so they will continue until that they have nothing to left,but this is the reason why gambling is portrayed as sin,but this just happened due to that gambler''s fault so we can't blame gambling system for that.To avoid these situation the players always have to manage separate budget for gambling from their earning which is just the extra amount after all the needs.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Quitting after gambling is the best thing to do, you should not have any second thoughts about that, because obviously you are just going to lose even more if you are going to continue playing gambling when you already knew that you are losing. Quitting is not about being a coward to take back what you have lost, in fact is a very wise idea or a way of getting back the money that you have lost in a different way which is more safer than gambling.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Greed, this element pinches them again and again and they start gambling even after losing so long. These people are victimized of all the facts that a gambling have in it. They are totally empty and they even don’t have to eat something because all the penny have been used in gambling and lost. But still, the greed to earn back money never let them go and they again start losing.

I don't know why many people are obsessed with a mindset of winning and trying to milk casinos. Lol. These casinos are business entities built to gain profit with a house edge. And gamblers are supposed to be there to have fun and entertainment.
No doubt casinos are totally made for business purpose rather than the place where all come and enjoy for some specific time. They are fooling their customers all the time and the people are thinking that they are very sincere to them. One reason that I find about casinos for which they are doing business all the time is that they have to pay heavy taxes to their governments.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

This same sentiments of every gambler after losing,because including me whos having this attitude everytime lol..there comes a time that we almost argue with my wife because of this,those time that i promise her not to play again after loss but when theres another extra money,then betting continues 😂😂😂
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

It will definitely affect your finances but it is your choice whether you go with it or not. If you are going to gamble then definitely you should put some rules for yourself because it’s the mistakes, that you were saying, are the lessons. And the only way to make sure of that is making yourself known and obedient with the rules.

It is always to set some rules for a gambler in order to restrict himself by not gambling more than which he cannot afford. even when you are making money you need to set rules for controlling yourself not to gamble more time continuously. Defining rules is always good for the gambler in order to control his patience and emotions.
Yeah you are right. Setting a limit for gambling will never let you gamble more. By this way you can save your money from losing, because at the end a gambler never win the bet but always lose and a big role in this situation is played by casinos. You should think about gambling. It is not a short cut way for making money. It is a short cut way for losing money.
Obviously, the thing with setting limit for yourself no matter what in life is so that you can know when to call it quit no matter what. Not setting limit at all will drive you to want to do things you would not have done normally while looking for what you cannot find which is the result for most people when it comes to gambling. It is always necessary to be careful with those impulses that will want to push you further but that can only be controlled for someone who is ready to stick with your last statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: