Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking quiting after lose on gambling.  (Read 18852 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Well, I do have experienced a lot before or let say a little of now. Given that I used to be an addict in this industry, I come to a point in which I almost lost everything and decided to quit or change. However, Upon recieving my supposed money alloted for my expenses, I did chase my loses and I ended up the same spot.

Have you at least considered changing strategy? Cheesy You know it's not always the chasing that will be restoring your loses. But a change in your gambling style.
And by style i mean strategies, check your rolls history.

changing the strategy sometimes can be a solution but this only work if you have a luck. without have a luck, no matter what you did in gambling games, you cannot win the games and you cannot recover your money. so if you think that it's enough for you to lose your money, then it's time for you to quit gambling because you don't have a chance to win anymore. maybe you can come back in the other days and you might have a good chance to win the game.
It could have an effect but it still it depends on luck just like you said. You cannot control your luck and it wouldn’t be so sure. It’s hard to recover anymore when you have a lot of debt to yourself by spending a lot in gambling then it’s better to just quit it and never look back.
I don’t support the idea of borrowing money for the sake of gambling no matter whatsoever the reason might be behind playing this game again. Moreover, there is nothing like recovery or gaining back the gone money in the gambling world. If someone does not want to have empty pockets then he must play smart from the very first bet and discover facts of this game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

Well, I do have experienced a lot before or let say a little of now. Given that I used to be an addict in this industry, I come to a point in which I almost lost everything and decided to quit or change. However, Upon recieving my supposed money alloted for my expenses, I did chase my loses and I ended up the same spot.

Have you at least considered changing strategy? Cheesy You know it's not always the chasing that will be restoring your loses. But a change in your gambling style.
And by style i mean strategies, check your rolls history.

changing the strategy sometimes can be a solution but this only work if you have a luck. without have a luck, no matter what you did in gambling games, you cannot win the games and you cannot recover your money. so if you think that it's enough for you to lose your money, then it's time for you to quit gambling because you don't have a chance to win anymore. maybe you can come back in the other days and you might have a good chance to win the game.
It could have an effect but it still it depends on luck just like you said. You cannot control your luck and it wouldn’t be so sure. It’s hard to recover anymore when you have a lot of debt to yourself by spending a lot in gambling then it’s better to just quit it and never look back.
I don’t support the idea of borrowing money for the sake of gambling no matter whatsoever the reason might be behind playing this game again. Moreover, there is nothing like recovery or gaining back the gone money in the gambling world. If someone does not want to have empty pockets then he must play smart from the very first bet and discover facts of this game.
It's a bad idea obviously but in reality it happens, someone who is really addicted in gambling want money fast and borrowing money is the fastest way to get money and they do it and more problems will come.

hilawnasaging

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

If you are already thinking about quitting the game just because you lose is a cowardly act. Loosing is always a part of the game, no matter how hard you try, no matter how good you play the game, if someone is still better than you, sorry, you will definitely loose. But if you make that lose into a stepping stone to be better, to play the game better, well, you can go the distant. Gambling takes a lot of guts and pride. No matter how much you lose, stay focus, get your head in the game. Be better the next time you play.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

It is a sign of being addicted in gambling. I honestly got the same experience of it before but not too much, as I remember it happened to me only two times, I had a weekly campaign that I joined before and after I got payed every week I spend it all on gambling after I lose all of it in that week, and bet again the other week with a thought that I will recover what I had lose, but ends up losing all of it
I am happy that you learnt your lesson. It is fine to lose money if you gained such a valuable thing. Gambling can never be a source of income and this is the reason why it cannot also help you or anyone in recovering the lost money. So the best is to not play this game but is fail to do so then better is to not at least try recovering what can’t be recovered.
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

It is a sign of being addicted in gambling. I honestly got the same experience of it before but not too much, as I remember it happened to me only two times, I had a weekly campaign that I joined before and after I got payed every week I spend it all on gambling after I lose all of it in that week, and bet again the other week with a thought that I will recover what I had lose, but ends up losing all of it
I am happy that you learnt your lesson. It is fine to lose money if you gained such a valuable thing. Gambling can never be a source of income and this is the reason why it cannot also help you or anyone in recovering the lost money. So the best is to not play this game but is fail to do so then better is to not at least try recovering what can’t be recovered.
You are right, usually people think that they get their money back and they gamble more after they lost but they lose more money in comparison with the beginning.
AMNA NAZ

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

You are right, usually people think that they get their money back and they gamble more after they lost but they lose more money in comparison with the beginning.
That is nature of the people that while playing gambling and when they lose money there, then they think that they will not play it again, but very soon they change their decision and try to play it again and again, but for every time they lose their money and for every time they desire to try again and again.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

That is the natural response that we could have after we lost in gambling, who would have decided to continue after he lost his money, of course he would think of it first before making an action, but mostly no matter how much your brain or instinct tells you not to, but in the end you'll find yourself betting again, there is no doubt about it. But the best thing that you could do is to quit it and forget the rumors that you could make easy money in gambling.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

Quitting a game after loosing is the best way to avoid more lose of asset , As a gambler I do stop playing after loosing and came back after a day or two , not by regaining my lose on the other day but to get a profit or to win on that day. I make a schedule of playing gambling and the worth of asset that I will play for the day. On my move, I think I can avoid bankruptcy in playing gambling.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

If you are already thinking about quitting the game just because you lose is a cowardly act. Loosing is always a part of the game, no matter how hard you try, no matter how good you play the game, if someone is still better than you, sorry, you will definitely loose. But if you make that lose into a stepping stone to be better, to play the game better, well, you can go the distant. Gambling takes a lot of guts and pride. No matter how much you lose, stay focus, get your head in the game. Be better the next time you play.

Well that's a gambler's mindset here.  Grin

I also have that mindset, I feel sad when I lost, but I the back of my mind, I know that I go back and try re-coup. Might be not a good idea but sooner or later I will hit a big windfall, problem solved. But I must admit that it doesn't work all the time. But as a gambler, I don't mind going on that cycle again and taking the risk as long and I just gamble what I can afford to lose, so don't call me out as a addict. I just love to play but I'm always on top of the game.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

When you ask gamblers, they mostly have got this answer to reply. There is a greedy factor involved in this gambling thing. Once you lose money from game, you are tryingto get things back. But soon, you might understand it isn’t so easy to get this. Then you try more money to grasp big chances and opportunities but still everything just ends up being more indulged in this gambling.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

Quitting a game after loosing is the best way to avoid more lose of asset , As a gambler I do stop playing after loosing and came back after a day or two , not by regaining my lose on the other day but to get a profit or to win on that day. I make a schedule of playing gambling and the worth of asset that I will play for the day. On my move, I think I can avoid bankruptcy in playing gambling.

Maybe you can avoid bankruptcy but you are on your way there, even though you are not losing one time big time, still, a lost is a lost, the bottom line here is that you are still losing your money. Rather than having an interval on playing gambling, if the outcome is still the same and you know it, why not just completely get yourself out of the game, there is no point on playing if you are not making any profits at all.

If you are going to say it is just for fun, well you are indeed having fun but what about your money, there is no fun anymore if you don't have any fiat left on your wallet, it is all about getting practical.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

When you ask gamblers, they mostly have got this answer to reply. There is a greedy factor involved in this gambling thing. Once you lose money from game, you are tryingto get things back. But soon, you might understand it isn’t so easy to get this. Then you try more money to grasp big chances and opportunities but still everything just ends up being more indulged in this gambling.

Indeed, the aggressiveness and greediness will conquer your minds, when you are still at green you ill push more to win much bigger, and if you face defeats you will add more to your bankroll and try to recover faster, realizing that you are too much engage and unable to control your emotions, after
losing everything that's the time where you will be stress too much and thinks to stop and quit a natural reactions when losing huge amount.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

that happen to me a lot when i lose in gambling but a could never leave gambling. Cheesy
For me all of us are want to win in every game vut since when you are losing i prefer to say that you must stop and wait for the good time but since you are losing at all times you can quite gambling for the good because it can lead you into greediness so that your life will be ruin.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

that happen to me a lot when i lose in gambling but a could never leave gambling. Cheesy
For me all of us are want to win in every game vut since when you are losing i prefer to say that you must stop and wait for the good time but since you are losing at all times you can quite gambling for the good because it can lead you into greediness so that your life will be ruin.

no matter if to stop is difficult, we still need to quitting after losing on gambling because we can lose all of our money and we cannot recover again. maybe we need to think about how we can go back if we don't have money so we need to stop it as soon as possible. it is not good if we only stay in the games and continue to play and lose more money. it is better to have a strong mind to quitting gambling and leave the places.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

There is literally two option, keep gambling or leaving gambling all together. Now if you do not have any money left or you have played with money you shouldn't that means you should definitely quit.
If you gambled with money you can afford to lose and just unhappy that you lost you can again leave but I suggest giving games like poker or sportsbetting a chance before you leave all together. That way you at least play something that you can adjust the odds or play against other people and not purely luck based gambling.
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

do you experience that after losing on gambling that you thinking you will quit gambling for good and never come again to gambling but then next day you are already positive  that you could win in gambling?

After losing in one thing gambling or not, let us say for example in quiz bee, or in a sports, the first thing thay comes into my mind is "I do not want to do this again. I do not want to lose". But yea you were right. The next day, our mind is relax, we are not emotionally affected, then we have confident to do it again. We do not mind losing again. So i think it is just our emotions and addiction at the same time.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

One need to control their emotion and get back on track and the best way is to move away from the game. As longer you keep playing more amount you would keep losing it and it is not recommended for you as everyone has limited money unless you are rich.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

That's the magic that is on gambling, when you lose you want to come back again to at least to recover your losses, but instead
you add greater losses, and you want to stop but you will definitely return because you still think you can profit from gambling..
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

That is a normal reaction after a loss in gambling but you tend to forget it after sometime. If you are not addict gambler then you can leave gambling as if nothing happens but if you are a compulsive gambler, you will be back just after a day believe me.
NewCryptocasinos

Activity: 438
Merit: 5

Gamble Responsibly

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

never think about it to be honest, i have a budget to play with every month, if i win i cash out, if i loos i wait until next month:)

Newcryptocasinos.com - Gamble Responsibly 18+
Never spend more money on gambling than you can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: