Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2427 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

I know bitcoin can so reach a very high price and I also know that bitcoin can fall down into its lowest. Me, I will not do the same thing as what they did. I still find crypto as a risky thing. For me, it is better to have investment in both fiat and crypto. In that case if crypto will not survive in the future I still have my fiat and vice versa but if it both lasts forever then I both have fiat and crypto.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Saw that lol, they sound absolutely mental.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

I do not think that the idea of selling all assets and buying crypto currency is a very clever move. Strong and rich of this world say that in the crypto currency you need to store only the money that you are ready to lose in case of a big panic in the market. I completely agree and do business only for half of my assets, and this allows me to sleep peacefully.

Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

when I was ignorant, I had the same thought with you. BUt now, things change, I do not risk my life like that. Cryptocurrency is good, it can bring you a big profit in a short time. However, nothing can last forever, you can not sure whether they continue to grow or not. Or maybe, you might make a wrong decision and invest all of your money in a wrong coin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

I would never sell all my assets for Bitcoin. This is very risky. This Dutch family is a little lucky because they found the right time to buy bitcoin.

peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

Well that is very impossible. We all know that fiat money is uses by everyone . If you sell all your fiat money?
What if you accidentally visited to a uncivilised country or town and they don't know or not uses yet a Crypto.
I think you can't survive.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

2017 scenario is different from 2018 scenario. It maybe profitable last year but it is different result this year. There is a big jump in price last year that needs a correction this year and it is still needs a recovery. Selling Fiat is fine as long as it is an extra saving and not the rest of your money.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

If I did not have a family, I would do so. But if the risk is not justified, I have something to lose. Therefore, probably another time
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

In my opinion this is too insane) You can stay absolutely without everything that you have. I understand that it's worth it, but at what cost ...
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Selling all your fiat might be a big risk to take especially now that the crypto market is low and vulnerable, Cryptocurrency has not been fully integrated int the society . and a number of businesses still aren't accepting it as a means of pay. It may therefore not be a very wise decision to sell all your Fiat in exchange of crypto, You might just not be able to survive id you do as it ill be impossible to meet your daily needs especially if you are in a country that has not legalized crypto
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

NO. Definitely, not. I would never fell all my fiat money to live for the cryptocurrency. Traditional money gives us stability. Yes, you can get many profits from crypto, but what to do when the market falls?
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

That is what i cannot do. I can't sell all my fiat for crypto, because I have a policy when it comes to any investment, either in crypto or any other area of investment. I only invest what i can afford to loose. Perhaps the family that sold all fiat for crypto can afford to do, but i tell you it is quite risky. Well business is all about risk.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I think that I am too old to be encouraged to undertake such an adventure, especially since I have always been a very conservative person and have become accustomed to living with some comforts, albeit modestly.

In my case I have made the decision to turn all my economy into the crypto-universe, however in the underdeveloped country in which I live it is extremely difficult to be able to survive without the use of fiat, as there are practically no options to pay my daily expenses with cryptocurrencies, but in spite of that, most of my money is invested in cryptocurrencies and I would also expect a growth of at least 500% in about three years.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I think that I am too old to be encouraged to undertake such an adventure, especially since I have always been a very conservative person and have become accustomed to living with some comforts, albeit modestly.

In my case I have made the decision to turn all my economy into the crypto-universe, however in the underdeveloped country in which I live it is extremely difficult to be able to survive without the use of fiat, as there are practically no options to pay my daily expenses with cryptocurrencies, but in spite of that, most of my money is invested in cryptocurrencies and I would also expect a growth of at least 500% in about three years.
Go completely on the use of cryptocurrency is a very stupid idea. All users of the cryptocurrency never use the same currency. You always need to minimize the risks. In the case of Fiat, this principle is also suitable. You should always have a backup option. You can't know what will happen in a few decades. You will always need a pension in any country.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

As for me, too cardinal a way, it is good that the borrowed funds have not yet been turned into Bitcoin, and that would be stressful with the current rate jumps up and down.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

I am 1000% supporting this, but you should still buy at the lowest price possible... beacuse we don't know how much down it could get

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

i thinkmthere is nothing noble in that, it is j9t a challenge, jot an interesting one, of course, so why should we all do that?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I exchanged all my USD Tether holdings  from the profits of past trades to various crypto assets. Thats all my risks at the moment. It is amount that can be lost without hurtful, that allows me get psychological comfort.
lets looka t the facts closely, it is too earlt to change cryprocureency into fiat forever. in the future, maybe, but now, definately not now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

My candid advise would be that you invest only what you can afford to loose. Investing all your fiat at the same time, would mean that if coins get dip and you need fiat urgently, you would have to sell low in order to get the fiat.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

With this current situation I can't do that such thing selling all my fiat for crypto or even if the value of bitcoin and altcoin are getting higher because of the fact that cryptocurrency is not yet being established or formally accepted or no assurance that it will lasts for a lifetime.No one can tell how long its existence and that made it too risky to invest all in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: