Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL ALL YOUR FIAT AND LIVE 100% CRYPTO!!!!  (Read 2423 times)
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

in my opinion, that is not wise in investment. Always 2 conditions when you invest in anything, Profit or loss. The story will be happy if the investment return in 5x profits or more how if minus 5x? that's both possible in investment. Stay safe and wisely for investing.
everything you say is true. Remember crypto has not been used as a means of payment is officially in all countries. It means that fiat is still in the headlines, never doubt it, if you want to invest crypto I suggest to get it started from a small value first. Once you have success with your investment can proceed with greater investment for larger profits.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

I think it's not very rational, you should have some other savings to do so

smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

Investments is like a game, you could win or lose. Lots of projects are some who are successful. Just look into a very good project to invest. I have always been a very conservative person and have become accustomed to living with some comforts most of my money is invested in cryptocurrencies and I would also expect a growth of at least 800% in about three years.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

the risk taken is too big and dangerous for ordinary people like me
crypto cannot be used as a guarantee of success, because for success we need hard work, not waiting for the price of coins to become expensive
people who work hard will get experience, lessons and will also get the meaning of the purpose of this life
You can do trading, as long as you make trading your side job
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

If I indeed prefer the crypto. and fiat has never played. because I was from the beginning is very fond of crypto. and indeed there has been no desire to play fiat. then I think it is indeed a good idea 100% on crypto only.
canhancut82

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

I know a lot of people have sold their homes to invest in crypto, but that is 2017, the time of the cryptocurrency boom. Now, in 2018, when many people invest money in cryptocurrency to make a profit, the market is constantly going down.I do not think anybody now dares to use all of their money to buy bitcoin
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

The days when peoples live only for crypto not become.
You buy services and any other thing more expencive for crypto in compare with fiat moneys

reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

basically, we cannot guarantee that joining the cryptocurrency world will make us successful. for sure, it all depends on how people use it. if we can use it well then it will make us get the profits. therefore, we must be able to see the opportunities that available to gain the profits
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

Would you dare to do the same? Sell all your FIAT for CRYPTO?

They can do it because now they are living thanks to support from crypto community, from advertisement - yes he is an advisor in some crypto projects. So it is not as easy as you can think.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

A while ago (2017) there was this Dutch family that sold all their assets for BTC and is now traveling around the world. He had around 500k USD worth of BTC and expects it will at least make 5x in the next 3 years. In the meanwhile, they are living modestly and using 20% of their cryptos to trade.

I don't think so, every one of our speculations is different as well as knowledge. and I think the person you are talking about will experience a loss when the market is like this. and for the growth of bitcoin it will take a long time after accidents and prolonged corrections. I'm sure this year there is no significant movement in growth.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

I would not have the guts to invest everything i have into crypto. As long as the world revolves around fiat it is better to have a safety net rather than worrying that the market will fluctuate and loose everything.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

for me indeed should we focus on one area of the first course. If you do not have the ability for multitasking. because I fear the concentration will be divided so that results are also not the maximum.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

I cant do that because for me i believe investing on cryptocurrency is risk on his own, i will only invest few percent of my money and use the remaining fiat to set up an offline business.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

I don't think there are people who dare to use all their money to buy bitcoin. I know many people have sold their homes to invest in crypto, but that is 2017, during the cryptocurrency boom. Now, in 2018, when many people invest money in cryptocurrency to make profits, the market continues to decline. Even more than 60% decrease.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

No way that I will do such a thing. Crypto is a very volatile market and we do not know which way it will go. Still fiat is the regulated mode of payment for transactions and you should never forget that. I believe crypto is the future and it will come but no one knows when ? So until that date we will need fiat.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

I think it' very risky to do that, crypto is not stable and it also has cyber security risks. If I were them I will only keep 50% of my money in crypto.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

if I'm not, bro. because seeing the current market situation is not good if we save all our money in cryiptocurrency. must set aside some of our money to meet daily economic needs
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

why not? I'm very brave but certainly with good calculations. because when you sell all your fiat and buy crypto, you will not know the price will go up or down, this is what you have to pay attention to, not to suffer a big loss.

Now, only a really very risky person would do the same. I prefer to be very cautious as the market shows its high flexibility. It is much better to have the main job and invest some of the earned money in the crypto.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I think this is too crazy and wrong decision. It's unlikely that I will ever take such a step in my life. After all, we can not be completely confident in the stable state of the crypto market. Therefore, we risk losing all our money.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

it's very dangerous, because you risk losing more than 70% of your money. my advice, don't invest all your money in crypto, because the crypto market is very speculative and fluctuating. so, just invest it naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: