Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

In my opinion, this platform has simply unimaginable growth prospects.The concept of the project is simply amazing and will definitely bear fruit
This project has high enough ICO ratings that can not but please potential investors and people who are genuinely interested in this project
The project in theory can be very profitable . There is no doubt about the integrity and feasibility of the project idea. This is quite feasible and will be successfully applied in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

In my opinion, this platform has simply unimaginable growth prospects.The concept of the project is simply amazing and will definitely bear fruit
This project has high enough ICO ratings that can not but please potential investors and people who are genuinely interested in this project
The project in theory can be very profitable . There is no doubt about the integrity and feasibility of the project idea. This is quite feasible and will be successfully applied in the future
I think there is every reason to invest in these tokens for those who have the opportunity.  At my disposal there are no available funds , but I would be happy to participate in the ICO
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

I think there is every reason to invest in these tokens for those who have the opportunity.  At my disposal there are no available funds , but I would be happy to participate in the ICO
What prevents you from participating in ICO? After all, the minimum fee is very small, it can afford almost everyone
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

What prevents you from participating in ICO? After all, the minimum fee is very small, it can afford almost everyone
If I invest in some ICO, then I invest much more than the minimum fee, i do not see the point in investing a small amount of money in such promising projects.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

If I invest in some ICO, then I invest much more than the minimum fee, i do not see the point in investing a small amount of money in such promising projects.
I believe that if the project is promising and the person is really confident in its success, he will invest any amount that he is able to invest at the moment
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I believe that if the project is promising and the person is really confident in its success, he will invest any amount that he is able to invest at the moment
When investing in any projects, i am primarily focused on good profits, as well as many who invest in ICO. Therefore, i believe that it is better to invest a substantial amount in solid projects and get good profits than counting pennies. With smaller capital, it makes sense to go into less promising projects to sell tokens bought at a discount.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

When investing in any projects, i am primarily focused on good profits, as well as many who invest in ICO. Therefore, i believe that it is better to invest a substantial amount in solid projects and get good profits than counting pennies. With smaller capital, it makes sense to go into less promising projects to sell tokens bought at a discount.
That is, you want to say that you are considering investing in this project only in the long term?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

That is, you want to say that you are considering investing in this project only in the long term?
Of course, I see the great potential of this project and will be the holder of these tokens. I am sure that this platform will be in great demand among the start-up ICO companies.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Of course, I see the great potential of this project and will be the holder of these tokens. I am sure that this platform will be in great demand among the start-up ICO companies.
Let me ask you another question . What do you see the potential of this project and why are you so sure that Cryptfunder will be so popular and profitable?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

Let me ask you another question . What do you see the potential of this project and why are you so sure that Cryptfunder will be so popular and profitable?
Let's start with the fact that every day the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is growing, many people are beginning to understand their advantages and actively use them in everyday life. In this regard, the number of different ICO beginners is growing . But as practice shows really worthy projects unit . And in order not to stumble upon a questionable project, you need to carefully choose the object of your investment. Cryptfunder will help us with this.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

The project will be useful for both parties as users as developers of promising projects. The platform by filtering out questionable projects will allow users to choose investment objects more competently
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

The project will be useful for both parties as users as developers of promising projects. The platform by filtering out questionable projects will allow users to choose investment objects more competently
I like it that the platform will finance future promising projects by itself, thus eliminating the possibility of difficulties for developers in its development.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I like it that the platform will finance future promising projects by itself, thus eliminating the possibility of difficulties for developers in its development.
Sufficiently reasoned and justified arguments in the direction of the prospects of the project. Probably more details to get acquainted with him and perhaps also to participate in ICO)
newsilike (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Thanks and yes it will work great ..

We  received a 9.8 rated on https://foundico.com/ico/cryptfunder.html
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

Yes more rating on the way as well Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

I liked your project)) Tell us about security)
How is security carried out?
 Huh
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Huh
I am also interested in this issue! Security is the main thing for any project!
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

Huh
The security aspect is clearly a major concern for Cryptfunder and will be of paramount importance from pre-ICO stages and continuing throughout the lifetime of our project. We will be constantly self evaluating and auditing by neutral third-party
security firms to ensure the security of every aspect of Cryptfunder on an ongoing process.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Huh
The security aspect is clearly a major concern for Cryptfunder and will be of paramount importance from pre-ICO stages and continuing throughout the lifetime of our project. We will be constantly self evaluating and auditing by neutral third-party
security firms to ensure the security of every aspect of Cryptfunder on an ongoing process.

Thank you! What sites can be trusted?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

Huh

Thank you! What sites can be trusted?
Are there official websites? List the list of resources that we can trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: