Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

I agree with you that if the price of tokens grows on the exchange, then their owners will be able to earn good money if they are sold!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, I could still find information anywhere other than the project site?
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

I searched on the site, I could still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Then you should go to the official site and look for an article, there are answers to all questions about the members of the project team
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Hey. My friends talked a lot about this project.
I decided to understand everything myself. Will I have any difficulties?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

Hey. I'm glad that you are with us now.
I think you need to visit the project site. After that you will understand everything.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

I think you need to visit the project site. After that you will understand everything.
I already did it. It seems to me that the project has a bright future.
Developers work hard to achieve this.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

You're right. They set themselves many goals. I think that they will be able to realize this if there are enough users in the project.
Do you agree with me?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

You're right. They set themselves many goals. I think that they will be able to realize this if there are enough users in the project.
Do you agree with me?
Of course. A lot depends on users. But I am sure that this will not cause problems.
The project looks very attractive, which is why every day new users come here.
vvv8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

Do you agree with me?
Of course. A lot depends on users. But I am sure that this will not cause problems.
I think that this is due to the fact that the developers have created a very convenient and simple project.
This can be understood by absolutely everything. In addition, the project is constantly growing.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Do you agree with me?
I think that this is due to the fact that the developers have created a very convenient and simple project.
This can be understood by absolutely everything. In addition, the project is constantly growing.
I hope so and will be. I plan to earn money here.
Can you help me if I have any questions? Or should I ask the developers?
vvv8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Do you agree with me?
I hope so and will be. I plan to earn money here.
Can you help me if I have any questions? Or should I ask the developers?
Yes you can. I'll try to help.
I know enough about this project. I'm sure you'll find it useful to find out.
vvv8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Hey. I decided to compare this project with others.
I noticed that there are many more advantages here.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

That's right. The most important feature of this project is security.
The developers paid special attention to this.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

So I can not worry about the safety of my data and funds?
If yes, then this really deserves respect. Not all projects can provide this.
vvv8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

So I can not worry about the safety of my data and funds?
If yes, then this really deserves respect. Not all projects can provide this.
This is the main secret of project success. Users take this into consideration when they make their choice. A lot of people are involved in the project.
It seems to me that this is the indicator that the project has excellent prospects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: