Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

It seems to me that this platform will create a very good competition in the ICO market, which will have a very positive impact on the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
This will be a very good incentive for new projects to make a really interesting product that will be in demand among users, and not to collect money from them and then disappear into oblivion.
Anyone who invests in crypto currency especially in startups should understand that this is a very risky activity and you need to be ready to lose your money. No one gives any guarantees you voluntarily go for it
Do you think the existence of Scam projects is normal? Because of this, the confidence in the cryptocurrency falls very much in many people when they step on such a rake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

It seems to me that this platform will create a very good competition in the ICO market, which will have a very positive impact on the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
This will be a very good incentive for new projects to make a really interesting product that will be in demand among users, and not to collect money from them and then disappear into oblivion.
Anyone who invests in crypto currency especially in startups should understand that this is a very risky activity and you need to be ready to lose your money. No one gives any guarantees you voluntarily go for it
Do you think the existence of Scam projects is normal? Because of this, the confidence in the cryptocurrency falls very much in many people when they step on such a rake.
You are too away from the topic if we talk about Scam projects this project is not exactly call. I think he has very good prospects and investing in it will be a very profitable occupation. Moreover , soon there will be an ICO, everyone will have the opportunity to buy tokens at a good discount at the beginning of sales.
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

You are too away from the topic if we talk about Scam projects this project is not exactly call. I think he has very good prospects and investing in it will be a very profitable occupation. Moreover , soon there will be an ICO, everyone will have the opportunity to buy tokens at a good discount at the beginning of sales.
I think its popularity will be very large judging by how many people are now trying to invest in ICO in the hope of finding the project that will make them rich looking at the graphics of different cryptocurrencies.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

I think its popularity will be very large judging by how many people are now trying to invest in ICO in the hope of finding the project that will make them rich looking at the graphics of different cryptocurrencies.
In the white paper as an example is a table which shows how much profit you can get by investing at least one really promising project , the profit will be with the thousands of percent)
mine777

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

In the white paper as an example is a table which shows how much profit you can get by investing at least one really promising project , the profit will be with the thousands of percent)
It takes a lot of patience diligence to take and in a fit of good luck not to sell the tokens at the first good growth. It all depends on the person.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

It takes a lot of patience diligence to take and in a fit of good luck not to sell the tokens at the first good growth. It all depends on the person.
for example I would buy a token of some promising project which will qualify cryptfunder and forgot about it for 2-3 years. Would not even look at the charts periodically to resist the temptation to sell too early)
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

for example I would buy a token of some promising project which will qualify cryptfunder and forgot about it for 2-3 years. Would not even look at the charts periodically to resist the temptation to sell too early)
Some can not, they need to constantly monitor the movement of prices to follow the news. It is better to invest and forget for a few years and then go and fix the profit
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

As far as I know, the developers already have 3 ready-made products that will be included on the platform. It is very cool when developers are ready to present already working materials
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

As far as I know, the developers already have 3 ready-made products that will be included on the platform. It is very cool when developers are ready to present already working materials
These three products will be a kind of tripod for this platform. The only question is whether the developers of new and innovative projects will really want to sell their tokens with such a discount?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

These three products will be a kind of tripod for this platform. The only question is whether the developers of new and innovative projects will really want to sell their tokens with such a discount?
I think the answer is obvious.Not every company has money for good marketing and attracting potential investors. All rests on the money and if they are not out of the air the project is not done . You must understand that.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I think the answer is obvious.Not every company has money for good marketing and attracting potential investors. All rests on the money and if they are not out of the air the project is not done . You must understand that.
According to the logic of things if the project is popular around it over time will appear a certain community that will support it as well as investors who believe in the success of the project.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

According to the logic of things if the project is popular around it over time will appear a certain community that will support it as well as investors who believe in the success of the project.
For various reasons, sometimes the project does not collect the right amount of money, although he initially gave a very good hope.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

For various reasons, sometimes the project does not collect the right amount of money, although he initially gave a very good hope.
This is more of an exception than a rule.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I think any sane person who believes in the promise of your project choose the guaranteed funding rather than to risk trying to gather
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I think any sane person who believes in the promise of your project choose the guaranteed funding rather than to risk trying to gather
I think you need to buy tokens of this company in the early days of ICO that tells me that this will be a very successful project.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

I think you need to buy tokens of this company in the early days of ICO that tells me that this will be a very successful project.
Not only do you think so, many people are interested in the success of this project and I am sure that the project will be able to spend the right amount on the ICO
vvv8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

This ICO may become one of the most successful in 2018.To do this, the project has everything you need. Let's see how the sales will take place
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

This ICO may become one of the most successful in 2018.To do this, the project has everything you need. Let's see how the sales will take place
We just have to wait for the sales to start and monitor the project. Good luck to developers in the upcoming ICO
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

What kind of projects will CRYPTFUNDER invest on? What will be the procedure for selecting a investment opportunity you will invest in?

We will look at ALL types of blockchain candidates on a case by case basis. Looking for disruptive innovative models, ones that haven't been done to death before, or if there exists many competitors in that space, the project will have to bring some clear differences and innovations to the table for those projects to be considered for funding. Other factors as well such as quality of the team, whitepaper quality, time to ICO launch and many other factors we would look at for funding these projects.

Essentially in the long term, Cryptfunder would maintain a diverse portfolio of ICO's in our Cryptfunder family as well when looking 2-5 years down the timeline.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

Hello everybody. I have a few questions.
I do not understand everything and I want someone to help me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: