Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 8577 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Did I understand correctly? In your opinion, do you choose quality projects and promote them? if so, I will be happy to participate))) because I saw a couple of such projects, and after entering the exchange they brought a good profit to the investor

I agree with you this project deserves attention, I also know the project with a similar theme and it is very good, and many are very needed, I would have participated in it myself, I hope the team will succeed)
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Did I understand correctly? In your opinion, do you choose quality projects and promote them? if so, I will be happy to participate))) because I saw a couple of such projects, and after entering the exchange they brought a good profit to the investor
Yes exactly we are funding worthy and innovative ICO projects. Also can fund ongoing blockchain projects out of ICO stage on case by case basis. We plan on also developing a network of ICO service partners where we develop relationships with that can provide discounted services and increased value to our ICOs that we fund and are in the Cryptfunder network or 'family' of funded ICOs. Hope that makes sense and feel free to ask any questions here at any time!
timmeyh

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Hmmm, I reckon a crypto project revolving around helping other crypto projects may have a huge potential. There's, um, a huge demand for NEW ICOs that have actual, real-world potential. Yes, I see something in your project. Good job.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

Hello everyone - who will say: how are the fees for the project, how many have collected funds already, where the counter to look, thanks
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

interesting project that has the potential for great success in the future and i hope that the team will always work hard for the success of this project and hopefully it will be a lot of participation and investors who will joined in this project.good luck
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/cryptfunder-the-emerging-fundraising-platform-for-ico-ventures-and-blockchain-communities/

cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

In my opinion CRYPTFUNDER is worthy of attention. I very much hope that the number of unprofitable ICO will decrease due to this project.
marey zokan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. this is More than just an idea  and This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
maxbit

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Hmmm, I reckon a crypto project revolving around helping other crypto projects may have a huge potential. There's, um, a huge demand for NEW ICOs that have actual, real-world potential. Yes, I see something in your project. Good job.

Yes thank you, it is the whole reason to build Cryptfunder, to be able to help the crypto community achieve the full potential of its' worthy ideas and technologies. Yes we will as well benefit of course as a company, but with CFND success comes more funding and being to help more and to potentially shape the funding industry for crypto and beyond. We have big plans, phases beyond phase 1 well into 6 years in advance. Our work starts the 1st day after the ICO commencement.
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

I am intrigued about this project and noticed that there is already a big following online. So there might be something unique that I need to know about this. Will be on the lookout for future updates.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Cryptfunder is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and blocking companies. They offer funding to launch your projects, improve security and improve various services Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That is good to hear. I like the projects like this, cause I know there are people who have really good ideas but they don't have enough funds to do it.
Duyenng792

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

This's a new idea and would not be easy to achieve the desired result. Wish your project will be successful.
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
T85083598

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

Hi. This is great project. What is the primary need for a decentralized blockchain? Thank you.

maxbit

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

Hi. This is great project. What is the primary need for a decentralized blockchain? Thank you.

Decentralized to provide funding to startups and have that funding transmitted across blockchain ledger for transparency, as well, have the startups' tokens transmitted to Cryptfunder in exchange for the funding along the blockchain and via smart contract (established and negotiated milestones etc)
worthitsweight

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

What is the projected amount of ICO's that you want to fund once the ICO is done? I'm looking at this for a long-term token so def send some specifics, ty
maxbit

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

What is the projected amount of ICO's that you want to fund once the ICO is done? I'm looking at this for a long-term token so def send some specifics, ty

We are planning on initially 3-5 projects in the 1st month of funding. Our 1st month is planned for August 2018, so right after the ICO commencement. Our MVP is completed which is the online application and payment module available to the public soon. We have already started receiving informal applications from ICOs but once we launch we expect 100's of apps to filter through.

After the first month we plan on ramping up the funding levels per month as efficiencies grow and processes become formalized and kinks worked out etc.
Cryptoworld79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

We are planning on initially 3-5 projects in the 1st month of funding. Our 1st month is planned for August 2018, so right after the ICO commencement. Our MVP is completed which is the online application and payment module available to the public soon. We have already started receiving informal applications from ICOs but once we launch we expect 100's of apps to filter through.

After the first month we plan on ramping up the funding levels per month as efficiencies grow and processes become formalized and kinks worked out etc.
Good to hear that. What will happen if the projects that you funding do not reached the expectations as you expect?
maxbit

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Good to hear that. What will happen if the projects that you funding do not reached the expectations as you expect?

We've anticipated this statistical chance of happening with the ICO's we have in our portfolio but if we've done our homework correctly and with enough checks and balances, the statistics drop to lower than average occurrence. Cryptfunders business model accounts for these chances, we've allocated ICO's potentially falling into 1 of 3 categories:

1) Positive - These will consist of several huge homeruns and the rest being high positive to positive ICO outcomes
2) Marginal - These will be good performers, some higher than average
3) Losses - Keeping this pool to a minimum is the goal accomplished through our initial filtering of applications, our 2nd stage due diligence tiger team filtering and our 3rd stage meet and greet and other deep analysis checks.

We will employ deep analysis of the ICO on multiple levels to ensure pool 3 stays low is the ultimate goal and to let our marginal and winners pool take over and exhibit growth in our Cryptfunder family of ICO's. Let the winners ride, holding those tokens and dropping the losers as needed in a balanced methodology.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

Hey, there. Who knows what is the hardcup for this project? I am interested in this question cuz I need to know what I can expect from it.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Hey, there. Who knows what is the hardcup for this project? I am interested in this question cuz I need to know what I can expect from it.
The hardcup is 60000 eth. I think the softcup is more significant than hardcup. My expectations about this project are pretty high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: