Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:57:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon ??)))  (Read 1014 times)
yanlei2002

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

obviously, if the course continues to grow, Yes.let us all look forward to it and slowly get rich if we can!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
serenitysilence

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

I think that this month will be a very small growth bitcoin. But in the summer and autumn you can expect a good growth of the coin.

doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

I do not think the rapid growth like this is a good thing to pumb up $ 1000 of bitcoin quite risky. I think next week bitcoin will have a strong fall and may increase in August.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

This is exactly what I'm waiting for. The long fall rates are enough. Most coins are now rising, which is what I've been waiting for, since God  knows how long. The market is presently moving well, which is a good thing. Let's hope it keeps growing.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

We can say we are already mooning with just a slight change in price. Despite seeing some stability in the market in the past 24hrs doesn't warrant us saying we have arrived again. Let just wait patiently and watch how things will transit in the next couple of days.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

✅ - Yes

It's a great moment. I am so exciting. BTC up, ETH up. It was a sudden happy surprise.
Anyway I hope we are entering new bull run. Even if not - I will still hodl

anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

yes this is a very good growth, bitcoin will go back to 10k $ with it slowly for sure, and ethereum will also follow it.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I would very much like to believe that today began a real race for the moon, it remains of course only to hope and read the news about the projects. which every day add a few ten percent, perhaps we will still be rich
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

I don't think there is any one who don't want the market to grow, this our expectation to see green light everywhere. I will say yes to the moon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Everyone expects to the moon, and yesterday's market pump really gave the hope to all of us. And I would really like to believe that this time BTC and ETH will regain their previous high prices. Usually such pumps are caused by good news but in this case one one knows the reason of the pump.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

We'll be at a new all-time high by the time these guys finish covering their billion-dollar 3-month adventure in shorting Bitcoin.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

Market manipulation. Every time BTC's gone up recently, it's been in $50 or $100 increments, and it goes up in a single minute that increment, and that minute accounts for like 5% of the trades for the whole day.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

This squeeze was amplified by an already somewhat bullish sentiment and lack of supply at those low levels. A retrace back to 7500 would be pretty healthy, the higher above 7.5 it stays (if it does), the more bullish.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

no not moon yet.. its just going back to its usuall price.. its finding it stable price and be run around that for a while

D42
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

This is exactly what I'm waiting for. The long fall rates are enough. Most coins are now rising, which is what I've been waiting for, since God  knows how long. The market is presently moving well, which is a good thing. Let's hope it keeps growing.
it's been a long time to wait for the market to return to normal again. although it only moves up a bit al least it's a good sign that the market will soon recover. so that our assets can avoid a long enough loss. hopefully later could rise again the maximal price

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

This is what the whole market has been waiting for, that is why some warned me never to short asset like Crypto. I hear somewhere that this bull run is as a result of Islamic scholar saying BTC is in line with Sharia law, so if Muslim think this is a new investment avenue we are in for a new ATH

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

I was really happy because I was hoping that the market would be a very fast pump. All the markets are now seen to be a pump. This is really a fun thing. Because everyone was disappointed by seeing the market dump.And there was a market dump for a long time. Still the market has not been pumped as yet. But hopefully the pump will be.In the meantime, the price of Bitcoin and Etherium is increasing, too many Altcoins are also increasing prices.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:06 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 09:33:21 AM by miklesm

I don't think it is the end of the global correction, in my opinion the market will become red soon, so it is not a good time to invest now. We many good news about crypto, but it can be just a manipulation of the market.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the beginning of full-fledged growth. Most likely the market will have time to test the levels of $ 6000 and $ 5000. I'd like to be mistaken, because I'm also waiting for a new wave of rising coin prices.
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the beginning of full-fledged growth. Most likely the market will have time to test the levels of $ 6000 and $ 5000. I'd like to be mistaken, because I'm also waiting for a new wave of rising coin prices.
I also think that first market should go lower - to 4000-5000$ and then will rise "to the moon". The recent bullish wave is another manipulation of the market. In the coming days, we'll start to go down again. At the moment the market is not ready to start and update highs, people are not ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: