Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon ??)))  (Read 1014 times)
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about the beginning of full-fledged growth. Most likely the market will have time to test the levels of $ 6000 and $ 5000. I'd like to be mistaken, because I'm also waiting for a new wave of rising coin prices.
I also think that first market should go lower - to 4000-5000$ and then will rise "to the moon". The recent bullish wave is another manipulation of the market. In the coming days, we'll start to go down again. At the moment the market is not ready to start and update highs, people are not ready.
Pomoymu already at the moment, bitcoin started moving down from the level of $ 8000. At this point, the price has already dropped to $ 7,800. Most likely, the downward movement will continue.
khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

It's time to not hear bad news about bitcoin and altcoin, let's both support and spread the good news on bitcoin and altcoin so they can fly to the moon again.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

It's high time to overcome the barrier and fly to the moon! I hope so, but I am not sure that there won't be one more dump (or even more) before this

I think the high tide is coming we all happy about this improvement of the price value bitcoin and altcoins.As we can see the market capacity of all cryptocurrencies.  There will be a great moving-up to their price value.We all hope that this improvement of the price value of all cryotos will continue to fly high.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

Yes, yes, yeah))) To the moon soon all! For a long time we are waiting for this wonderful moment when the market turns green
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Some media have linked the growth of the bitcoin course with the statements of Mati Greenspan, a senior analyst with the social trading platform eToro.  In an interview with Bloomberg, Greenspan said that professionals from Wall Street are ready to invest in the crypto currency.  The analyst himself called the assumptions of journalists "insanity." At the current time, the growth of the crypto currency means a rebound from the support level - the minimum values ​​of early February - and the possible formation of a new uptrend with targets in the region of 11200-11400 per 1 BTC in the side channel.
Well more than the news and analyzations been said only few become reality so this means another hope or another tricks,this so called "experts and big celebrities " only playing games with the spectators they will release statements or interviews in positive feeds for the small investors baits,this is the reason why the price of all coins now seems to be pump and dump..maybe lets just wait until things finally happens
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

It looks more like a bull market right now.
Because almost all of the tokens have started to rise, we just have to wait for our tokens to appreciate.

chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

btc go to 10k $ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

Yes, yes, yeah))) To the moon soon all! For a long time we are waiting for this wonderful moment when the market turns green
Hopefully this is the beginning of the revival of all coin prices in the market and soon slid back to the moon forever
After a long price decline in the market, finally what we expect to return is all the coins soon to the moon
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Maybe
At least, I would like to believe in this:) In fact, the bears on their back carried it out, so now comes the time of the bulls
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I hope no. Let's have quite times with flat and little up so that new projects could peacefully enter the market. people still afraid to invest in ICO because of this situation in market for the last 4 months.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

I hope we can see moon soon again, bitcoin is good from 1 week, it is not dropping much and still above 8k dollar, if it can rise little little, and if marketcap can grow so we will see bullish again.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

The market today positively responds to the rise in bitcoin prices, so maybe we are moving really towards the Moon, but of course we should not forget that there are risks that can most likely cheapen the price of bitcoin and in that case people will simply lose their time and money.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Bitcoin $10,000 by the end of the week or i'll eat my own shoes!
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I'm hoping it will be the start of the market becoming green again. There is a resistant for eth at $500 it's a sign that the price will go up again to 1k. I keep holding my valuable coins and other tokens that ready to sell if the market fully recovered.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

Yeah lets just wait for the next move of the BTC. Since you posted the rates have been up and above 8K USD for the BTC now. I think it is at the resistance level of 8K USD and it has to break up that one within next week or so thus it will be ready for the next higher level. The buy walls are already getting built up so I am sure that we might just next boom in short terms. I am also positive with the ETH as it has gone to 515 USD after a week time and also moving along with the BTC rates. That wont be longer enough when both will moon just the way they did in 2017 December month.  Cheesy
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

I hope we can see moon soon again, bitcoin is good from 1 week, it is not dropping much and still above 8k dollar, if it can rise little little, and if marketcap can grow so we will see bullish again.
btc growth began to occur, but the price of $ 8k just touched a little
as seen today on the crypto market, they have been looking stable and what
which will happen with this stability? I still have consideration to invest

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
To the moon and bitcoin will die is a thread that always adorn this forum.

A lot of hope from us to want the price recover, four months in 2018 we are in bear market. For four months bitcoin dropped from $ 20,000 to $ 6500 and ethereum dropped from $ 1400 to $ 300, proving that for 4 months the price of cryptocurrency could be reduced by more than half. Many investors are losing and crying lamenting their investments. We expect this time to return to the bull market, many experts argue that bitcoin prices will reach $ 25,000 this year but I hope more than that, because bitcoin will be able to achieve it.
bitcoin54321

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

I don't think so. The market is not stable to go upward trend. So, I would say maybe. because we don't know if it will continue until the end of 2018.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

I don't know why some people are always quick to forget the past, because of couple of 100s of gains you are talking about the moon, for me until BTC hit $10k I don't think confidence is back in the market, thanks the news coming out now are very favorably to the market as a whole, and now seen more coins regaining their previous loss is a good sign

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:04:49 PM

I strongly believe in it,
Yesterday we are like a dead where we are faced with a continuous red market and the price of coins that fell to freefall,
But now the time has come to re-excite because the market is green again and I am very optimistic to be able to go to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: