Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?  (Read 2183 times)
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:21:33 AM

If you do not know what altcoins to buy, just focus your mind and body on ethereum because its one of the best coin on the list. Ethereum, although, is still young, it has enough power to defeat bitcoin and in the future, I believe that ethereum will become the number one cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

The market has a lot of good coins, which deserve attention. I will not advertise any specific, just look at the market.
percopolis

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

You don't need to reinvent the bike. Any top coin is suitable for investment, as they are firmly entrenched in the market. The main thing is not to invest in the marginal projects that promise you x100 by the end of the year.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

Dash is cheap at the moment
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

The crypto money world has so many options that I do not know which one to propose. I say a few of my own investments TRX ENJ VIBE XRP IOTA
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

if you want to get a long-term profit, you can buy the top 10 coins in the coin market cap, if you want a good ICO, I can advise you to follow Shivom, Bob's repair, Vestarin.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

I would suggest that you may need to consider the top 20 coins in terms of ranking. These top 20 coins I believe had already made a history and perhaps this could assure at least higher percentage to earn. If I would to choose my top choices of coins will go for, it would be ETH, Cardano, Stellar and Neo.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

looking at the current market conditions I think ETH is still a favorite for most people to invest and I am sure there will be a big wave for this coin.  Cheesy
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

I will advise choosing coins based on short term and long term.

Short-term:
1. PundiX
2. Spectre
3. DeepOnion
4. Cardano
5. IOST

Long-term:
1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Stellar Lumens
5. Monero
6. NEO

These are my personal favorites at the moment and I have already earned substantial profits through these coins until now which is why I highly recommend them. Out of all these coins, I strongly believe that Stellar Lumens will help me earn the biggest returns which is why I purchased more of these coins than others.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

I have some suggestions for you. Some altcoin you should buy ADA, EOS, NEO, NULS, TRX, BOS and ITC.
The altcoin on is growing constantly and there are reports on github and social media channels.
The ADA at the end of 2018 will issue its first token, TRAXIA.
NULS, BOS, EOS and TRX will soon launch their own blockchain and separate from Ethereum. That is a very good news.
NEO launches NEP-5 and has more and more ICOs on its platform. A strong ecosystem is actually being developed.
ITC is currently developing its own series and this is a sidechain for the purpose of developing the IOT network.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Ethereum is most definitely the best altcoin out there and if you are looking to buy altcoins then that should be the first coin that you buy before you start looking into other coins. The project is great, the tech is sound and the team are dedicated. Then you should invest some of your money in some NEO and LITECOIN and maybe some monero while you're at it.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

NEO, EOS are the blue chips because of them being a platform meaning their value will increase over time.
TRX, XVG are the ones for day trading due to their high volume and high volatility.
TOA, PUNDI, AChain are the ones which are cheap but have the potential to go 10x in a year.

So choose wisely.
VikAn80

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Ripple, Verge Boss coin and taas. He kept this briefcase and they are very happy. TaAS in the days of the ICO money and they give a nice passive income.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

For me I have only one coin to suggest, this coin is the BitWhite, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitwhite/ Read the white paper and you will understand why this coin is very special, this is a Dpos coin so pure decentralized and the team behind this project are all professional and anon, but they are doing their job well, you can see in the roadmap that they all followed it, community is also huge. check it out.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:42:05 PM by Fortified

I will recommend :
  1. Ethereum -present price is $679 ,this coin is increasing it's price consistently and the highest price reached is $1400 , that's was happened last year.
  2. Litecoin-present price is $148 , this coin is increasing it's price slowly.
  3. Neo- present price is $82 , higest price is $100 plus and this coin is starting to bounce back.
  4 waves- present price is $7.00 , this is coin is growing up .
  5 Ripple(xrp)- present price is $.8456 , this price is increasing slowly.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

I will recommend :
  1. Ethereum -present price is $679 ,this coin is increasing it's price consistently and the highest price reached is $1400 , that's was happened last year.
  2. Litecoin-present price is $148 , this coin is increasing it's price slowly.
  3. Neo- present price is $82 , higest price is $100 plus and this coin is starting to bounce back.
  4 waves- present price is $7.00 , this is coin is growing up .
  5 Ripple(xrp)- present price is $.8456 , this price in increasibgeeeeç

If you want to make a short-term profit, I think it's a good time to buy Ripple. Ripple has been sleeping for a long time since it soared last year,but I think it will soon wake up.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

If you want to purchase some alt coin i'd like to recommend EOS, ADA and XLM since there coins has the potential to increase further in the future it is already proved their worth. They're not just a random bubble altcoin out there.
TrakaisPertikis

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Lately my mind have blown this small Russian coin called SIBCoin. They have great tech and great offline wallet. Also their mobile platform are getting upgrades and their goal is to keep privacy of users.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

if you are just new to investing on altcoins, you can go to coinmarketcap, take a look on crypto list from top 1 to 10, you can decide what altcoins to invest there, since you dont have enough experience on investing, its better if you choose the best.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I strongly suggest that you don't take anyone's word without checking the price yourself and without doing your own research yourself. that being said I recommend IOSToken the one that I am wearing in my signature campaign, the sig campaign was a very successful one and the price growth showed to be more than 70% from the time the sig campaign started. the project is very promising and the team is a very good one.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: