Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?  (Read 2183 times)
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

There are many altcoins in this market but as per my suggestion you can go with ETH, NEO, XMR, WAVES and Litecoin. Those coins are best coins to invest at this time and these coins will gives you good returns on your long term holding.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Most of my holdings lost 15-20% USD value over the last week, but my BNB is up 2.5% over the same period. Money seems to flow into BNB when the rest of the market is tanking, and I don't think the bear market is done yet.

Personally I'm looking for it to approach ATHs relative to BTC before the next burn.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

I like NagriCoin. This project does not go to ICO with airy promises. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
cryptogc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

We are glad to announce that from now on the Giant project is presented on the most popular crypto listing Coinmarketcap.com — http:// bit. ly/cmcgic111
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I think that you need to invest in altcoins that are in the top 10 coins of the market because in these coins you can be sure of the fact that just so coins do not get to the top of the list.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Too many Altcoins to choose , you can choose from the top 10 in https://coinmarketcap.com/ , I hold Ethereum , Bitcoin Cash , EOS , Cardano and Monero .
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

I am not trying to give advice to investing money on some coin but i think ELA and Wanchain is good coin to invest right now. Price that coin drop the price more than 80% from highest price and i think have potential rising when market recover again
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I could state, contributing PRL this time still justified, despite all the trouble in light of the fact that soon they will dispatch their primary net to store documents online through IOTA Tangle so in this manner, PRL is a standout amongst the most underrated and most underestimated altcoin organization today however for benefit of the group and the supporters, it will rise soon and flood the cost to the moon in the following couple of weeks or months.
Clam Pearl PRL and Shell SHL are both worth to contribute this time while the cost were shabby and moderate.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

You might check top 100 list on coinmarketcap the best way to pick altcoins to buy. Its normal BTC and ETH going down so altcoins will follow. Happy trading!
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

I would suggest some really good small cap altcoins such as electra, linda, shard and monk they are all very good.
My personal favourite is shard mainly due to its new exchange which is totally different in crypto
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

You can always look for some rating sites, ICO bench, ICO drops, CoinMarketCAP, are similar to those and you will see there that coins and tokens that people chose as a relevant and trustworthy to invest in.
Yes, if you hang on these sites and learn more about the cryptocurrencies, it will be easy for you to understand which of the tokens will give you the better returns. For me, these are Stellar, Gladius, OmiseGO, NEO, and Cardano.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Cardano or anthology is good solution.
goslim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

There are several ways. The most common is to search the Internet. So do a lot of people when choosing altcoin. Or there is another way - to consult with an experienced investor. But this is a paid and more reliable method.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

You can search for sites with a rating and see the statistics of their growth for a certain period. It is also necessary to study news and analytical reviews and on the basis of these data to draw conclusions.
walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I have already touched on the topic of alkoin above and I think it is not reasonable to invest in them because these people are not reliable and the only thing that can be done immediately to buy a new dose for use thereby absorbing any amount of investment.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

I have already touched on the topic of alkoin above and I think it is not reasonable to invest in them because these people are not reliable and the only thing that can be done immediately to buy a new dose for use thereby absorbing any amount of investment.
Of course you are right, But the most important thing in this is that a person must invest today with the means by which he can take risks. Today, there is a lot of risk in the current situation on the crypto-currency market.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

I am not trying to give advice to investing money on some coin but i think ELA and Wanchain is good coin to invest right now. Price that coin drop the price more than 80% from highest price and i think have potential rising when market recover again

In Yangdongdeng We trust. That is very true.

Elastos have a bright future. surely wanchain also will be 50 dollar or 100 dollar in the bull market easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

Look for Ripple, the price has increased really good. The ripple project maybe will be good in the future.
But i guess it is not the time for buy because the price is rising. Just wait for the price to correct back lower and buy it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:11:29 AM

Why not try to buy doge coin, maybe you will be lucky with doge coin and can take much profit later, so far doge have growing up and could be more profit if you want to invest your money at doge coin.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I will not suggest altcoins because it is unsafe, you would buy and not know when to sell
I implore you to work on yourself : your instincts
Develop your research ability and discover best information for yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: