Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform!  (Read 21757 times)
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

with a high spirit in developing this project, of course in the future the results that will be obtained are more satisfying and I see the spirit in the team in promoting the project, success is always for Bithemoth Exchange.
I also saw that the team was very excited about building and promoting the project and I became convinced that in the future there would be more support for this project.
This is a very good thing. until the current support provided to the project grew, it could effect both to the progress of the project. because at least it could make all the team much more excited again to be able to make the project could be a great success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

there are beginning to be to many exchanges with low volumes. i agree that it can be a very profitable deal to have an exchange but i do not see most of them survive in the long run. hope you will make it.
jayakati

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

I believe all the people involved in this project will do its best for the progress of this project. because it will be a pity if the projects have great potential for success, this would only be in vain.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

there are beginning to be to many exchanges with low volumes. i agree that it can be a very profitable deal to have an exchange but i do not see most of them survive in the long run. hope you will make it.
maybe to reach the target in some projects is easy but I think to maintain its success that is not easy. I also hope this project can succeed and thrive and the team always has innovations so that it can always compete with other exchange projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

There have been too many new exchange launching over the past year an majority of them have lacked to gain any momentum regardless of their features. Being a decentralised exchange as of right now might cause more issues than benefits and the promise of having good customer support while great in theory has been proven to be very difficult to handle even from the biggest legacy exchanges.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

There have been too many new exchange launching over the past year an majority of them have lacked to gain any momentum regardless of their features. Being a decentralised exchange as of right now might cause more issues than benefits and the promise of having good customer support while great in theory has been proven to be very difficult to handle even from the biggest legacy exchanges.
Although many exchange projects have sprung up, the team must be different and each team must have a good and interesting strategy, so I believe that this project will be able to compete with other projects.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

After many births of cryptocurrency exchanges in the world should give a positive value to the cryptocurrency movement, a positive trend given every exchange will provide its own advantages, hopefully Bithemoth is able to compete with others.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

seeing from the example of the exchange display on this project, in my opinion it is good like other exchange projects and with all the advantages they offer to the user, of course I am also sure that this project will be able to compete with other exchange projects, in the strict competition of the Cryptocurrency world.
amskdkd

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

Bithemoth is targeting an inexperienced, public investor audience with vague but grandiose promises. The wording on their social media and medium articles is very basic and addressed to an audience unfamiliar with blockchain or the industry
Bithemoth (OP)

Activity: 118

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 10:57:33 AM by Bithemoth

BUT.. HOW?

We have answer for you, have a look at this short article!

Oh by the way, our new website is coming to your house really soon, be ready!

It's time to make trading GREAT again!

https://medium.com/bithemoth-exchange/how-to-spot-and-avoid-pump-and-dump-schemes-46fe4e5a8abb

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

BUT.. HOW?

https://medium.com/bithemoth-exchange/how-to-spot-and-avoid-pump-and-dump-schemes-46fe4e5a8abb

Excellent article.  Now this is a very big problem for beginners.  I'm waiting very much for your site, I want to see its design and work.
adam15229

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

So are all the amateur and beginner traders essentially going to be at the bottom of this pyramid
Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

BUT.. HOW?

Excellent article.  Now this is a very big problem for beginners.  I'm waiting very much for your site, I want to see its design and work.

Thank you! We'll be testing our new website on Thursday. More updates to come.

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

l

Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

Hey everyone! I have a question for you all:

What is the most important feature of an exchange for you?

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

pre-sale of his have not yet begun, and does anyone know when pre-sale will begin? because I think a project like this a lot of interested investors. and hopefully the sale of his later can run smoothly and great success.

Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

pre-sale of his have not yet begun, and does anyone know when pre-sale will begin? because I think a project like this a lot of interested investors. and hopefully the sale of his later can run smoothly and great success.

We were looking to start the presale at the end of the month, but we are pushing it back a little bit into October. Finalized dates will come out on our new website which will be finished as early as next week!

Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Keep an eye out for when we launch our new website – we'll be hosting a mini sale at a discounted rate before our actual presale!

Bithemoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Guys! There will be a GOLDEN opportunity for you to earn some BHM tokens! Our DEV team is working extremely hard on our brand NEW website! It will be live really soon. It's time to make trading GREAT again!

tonycrpt

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Will the beta be open for everyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: