Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:51:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17502 times)
afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Everyone has his own character. What seems reasonable to you is unacceptable to another person. I have long been convinced that there is no point in advising. Everyone should be responsible for their own actions. This is his investment and its risks.
carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Yes it's a good way in the crypto business. it is very difficult to have patience in trading in crypto. if I buy coin and sell it next year. that's what makes a huge profit in business in the crypto world.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Everyone has his own character. What seems reasonable to you is unacceptable to another person. I have long been convinced that there is no point in advising. Everyone should be responsible for their own actions. This is his investment and its risks.

I agree with you. Everyone must decide for themselves what actions to take, because each person risks his money and responsibility falls solely on the person for himself. Patience is a very good quality in  the crypto world, but not everyone can tolerate.

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

In the present market condition, patience is definitely the golden grail of strategy. Even if you long position was wrong, you are able to brace yourself and hold until the recovery phase. Just dont touch margin trading if you are not professional trader.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

I have noticed that be passive is an effective attitude sometimes. It suits me very much. Maybe that’s why I prefer long-term holding but not a trading. It is much more interesting for me to study the market than make a lot of mistakes.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

In the present market condition, patience is definitely the golden grail of strategy. Even if you long position was wrong, you are able to brace yourself and hold until the recovery phase. Just dont touch margin trading if you are not professional trader.

Trading itself can become very stressful and time consuming. I started trading but ended up long term holding because it is more profitable and requires less time overall.
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

I lost a lot of money staying relaxed and doing nothing.
I think it's a good idea to panic a bit when the price drops, because every dip is an opportunity that you missed out on.
Now I have cash because I could see the likelyhood of a correction/drop weeks ago, I was about to get out before the big dip and now I am very likely to buy at the bottom (if ETH reaches near $400). Check my Twitter for proof: twitter.com/AaronHynninen
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

absolutely agree with you,without endurance and patience, nothing will happen..unfortunately, not everyone has nerves of steel)
Those who do not have nerves of steel, I would recommend to plan everything in advance and not to deviate from the plan. That is, you have decided to keep a potential token for a long time, rigidly determine the duration of the retention, the upper and lower limits, as well as the date when you look at the price for trading.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

Yes, we need enough patience. At present, this market has been a long time in the trough, but I believe the market will soon pick up again, so I will hold my tokens and wait, it will give me Bring huge profits.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

Investment in the encryption market must have enough patience. There are many changes in the encryption market. We must have enough patience, and the encryption market is also a long-term investment market.
Gabus

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

If you dont have good patience ,do not invest ! that is the main rule of cryptocurrency investments! because the market has high volatility which makes it rise and fall all of a sudden which for the new people would be a nightmare,that is why we need to be sure that we have that patience all the time so that we arent going to sell at loss everytime the market is going to fail.
L.Wolf

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Patience is the key for success. A lot of problems will be faced in every battle. Patience really pays off when we start seeing differently, expand our empathy, and pull tolerance from positivity.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

Yes, we need enough patience. At present, this market has been a long time in the trough, but I believe the market will soon pick up again, so I will hold my tokens and wait, it will give me Bring huge profits.
   Patience is a virtue and has a capacity to achieve succees. In this crypto all we need is to have patience to become wealth, because this crypto make an easiest way to gain good profits with the help of knowledge. In order in investing, just be patience on holding the coins until the market will arise.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Patience can become an obstacle from an assistant. Now the market is falling and if you tolerate and do not sell tokens, then in a week you will go bankrupt.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Yes, patience is really important. I did not have enough patience this time, so I lost a lot. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Patience is very important nowadays in this forum . Its true that there are many problem and issues about bitcoin. Some destroy the reputation of bitcoin. But I guess the issues and problem about bitcoin will be the way to the huge growth of bitcoin. If the bitcoin will increase so as follow the altcoins. There are many altcoins that has good potential so try to invest and make time to read about the project .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Patience is very important nowadays in this forum . Its true that there are many problem and issues about bitcoin. Some destroy the reputation of bitcoin. But I guess the issues and problem about bitcoin will be the way to the huge growth of bitcoin. If the bitcoin will increase so as follow the altcoins. There are many altcoins that has good potential so try to invest and make time to read about the project .

I agree it's the attitude that matters most specially your patience. I truly admire these people who were able to make it on top of their investments because of their patience and this prove us that there's something big waiting for us.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

Yes, patience is really important. I did not have enough patience this time, so I lost a lot. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience.
True indeed patience is very important when we invest,
and if we want to achieve success in investing yes we have to be patient,
because indeed patience is the most important factor to achieve success

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

I agree with that. Patience is really one of the key for you to become successful here in Bitcointalk. Because we can't do anything else but to make our patience longer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

Yes it is true that patience is the key. And also it is normal that we wait for a long time for our token rewards, we also don't have any choice but to wait for the right time so we really need to be patience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: