Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull  (Read 537 times)
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Nope, I think we should wait more days to see what will be the result for as far as I know that is how the market plays. Dump and up is something regular to happen in every year of crypto life. I guess there is whales behind this increase and they can have next plan with this prices.
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

That would be nice! But unfortunately I don't think that's what we all want. But by the end of the year, I think we should all make very good money!
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I do not think that this can be considered a market turn, too small volumes, we see that large buyers are not yet ready to enter the market.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

someone had posted earlier that Thailand has started showing positive attitude towards crypto. I think we are starting to enter bull trend as good news start coming. It has been bear market for a long time now and it's a good time to get some bull.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I am very happy that Bitcoin and the crypto market showed signs of a strong recovery yesterday. However, this also makes me have a little suspicious. As everyone knows, in just a short time the value of Bitcoin has risen sharply, over $ 1000. Today, the market has leveled off. I'm not sure that this marks the recovery market because of this sudden growth there are many suspicious things. But I always hope that it will continue to flourish.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Bull market is a general term used for the price rise in cryptos, stocks market etc.
We can call it bull market because most probably the prices will continue to grow and (although i am not 100% sure but) it seems that the market has managed to get back on track where we were in 2017 by recovering the price gradually.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

Personally, for me, all the new trends in the market are quite unusual, because I do not remember that pumps change to dumps so quickly…
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

I was on the verge of selling all my coins because the last dump seemed to never end, but it's good that the market began to recover. I hope that we will have time to make some profit.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Yes, we see some signs of the bull trend. But it's still too early to talk about the recovery. The market is artful. And tomorrow we may see a completely different picture.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
It is a good sign that the bulls are coming but it doesnt mean that the market is going to bull run,it is morelikely a test run of these bulls,that is why today we have seen that there are some corrections from that test run,as you can see bitcoin's value is too stable at the 7.9k levels which is why im sure it is going to reach another good value and it will be $9k if we based it on the previous resistance and support.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Means the start of bull season but it doesnt meant that the whole month will go to bull run,that is why today we some the correction from yesterday's bull run and you should have taken your profits yesterday as the whole market is in green! the sudden drop today is necessary so that bitcoin's value would be more stable as it is trying to push the market up.

chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

It seems to me that it is too early to make such conclusions because the situation changes every day and the market is still not stable, so I have not even bought anything yet. I wait when it will be quieter.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

I think the market is slowly recovering, but it is still very stormy, I will wait for a more understandable situation. I would like that it was the beginning of good growth, but so far it's only a dream.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

There is no clear indication of yet why the sudden rise in the market, so advise everyone to be cautions, especially in what type of expectations lay ahead. All i can say that this last few days have been a serious win for those investors who purchased during in the last two weeks, the can cash out some of their investments as the total risk has been reduced.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

There is a sense of joy when the market shows change and I think it lasts a long time, And now I do not know exactly the cause of this simultaneous rise, hoping not to fall again.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Instead of elation, with the extreme fluctuations in the recent past, there is still doubt and fear in everybody, despite such price rise. I think these two months will prove the actual situation.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Not necessarily , it could mean a number of things.
One of which could be a market manipulation.
i dont think that we are entering BULL market right now, it is too early in the year.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I think the real bull market will start when we reach 11k usd so right now it is still in a bear market. Right now it look like the market just recover from the correction

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

I think we may see another bull market soon because looking at the increase in price its slow and steady and it doesn't dump anyhow. With the market condition now I think we are entering another bull market season.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
sagisagngpinas

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

Michael - Iagon Community Manager

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

Hopefully this rise means goodbye to bear market. But I think we can say that we really are in the bull market when bitcoin hits 10k. And with 800 in eth.

❉▃█▃ IAGON ▃█▃❉
We Revolutionize The Cloud
Michael - Community Manager
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: