Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:23:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136451 times)
TheDR

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:06:01 PM

One PACMAN coin produced per block. The block time will last one hour. Every block will register PAC being burned and issue PACMAN in proportion. If none are burned none get issued but the exchange itself will always be a PAC burner every block. The details of how much staking reward goes to more staking and how much gets burned and how much gets issued as dividends will be malleable(within certain parameters) under the control of coin holders.

More is possible? I do not understand. Automatically will be destroyed some number of old coins in exchange for a new one? It's such a denomination? Please more explain!

I was thinking of a system that ate PAC in exchange for PACM. I am also sincerely considering starting a resort on the big island of HI and all earnings will be pumped into PAC. Still early for that long term goal and the exchange with burning PAC idea may begin a bit longer from now then expected.
prototip

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:54:59 AM

I was thinking of a system that ate PAC in exchange for PACM. I am also sincerely considering starting a resort on the big island of HI and all earnings will be pumped into PAC. Still early for that long term goal and the exchange with burning PAC idea may begin a bit longer from now then expected.
[/quote]

The coin necessary to bring the level of cost at least two Satoshi. Then it will start trading normally and bitcoin. Now the level of daily trades is very small and mostly traded in a Doji. Too bad that is missing a website and promotion of the coins thrown to the mercy of fate. No news on development, promotion. There is no community. Nobody knows about the plans, except that someone wants to get rich and build an island. Can start to invest in promising startups that will help to develop and for technology development in the future of Your island.
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:09:49 PM

Hello PAC world, how are the PACers doing? Smiley

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
catmeo

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:05:23 PM

I didn't find anywhere download window wallet. Can anyone give me available link for download ?
mrzell

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:51:02 AM

I didn't find anywhere download window wallet. Can anyone give me available link for download ?

Window wallet is in the 1st post...
catmeo

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:40:16 AM

I downloaded window wallet from this link: http://pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/paccoin-qtd.zip
but my window wallet hasn't sync for more one day . Can anyone help me this problem ?
catmeo

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:31:24 AM

Dear Prototip !
I downloaded paccoin-v.0.1.4.3-setup file, but can't setup, it showed error: "The setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of the program".
Please check, upload and give me the download link again. Thanks!
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:19:44 PM

We want to invite you to spend a denomination through our exchange https://crypto-trade.net, because users can not exchange their PAC to BTC.
With so many price 0.00000001 BTC / PAC Satoshi too high
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:03:18 PM

Dear Prototip !
I downloaded paccoin-v.0.1.4.3-setup file, but can't setup, it showed error: "The setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of the program".
Please check, upload and give me the download link again. Thanks!

Nothing You can't help in this matter. On this site you have the developers, this is a question for them, why the corrupted files and purse correctly downloaded. I have everything working and even Mein coins. Very interesting, will there be a future for this coin or the developers will abandon it. And without the support of any coin will disappear.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:45:35 PM

It's painful to send PAC around... there's a limit to each transaction. The numbers are getting too big.

Hope there will be some kind of new innovation or initiative from someone to convert PAC into SuperPAC (1 SuperPAC = 1,000,000,000 PAC

TheDR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:03:34 PM

Update I have been struggling on the road with my fiancee but I am about to get a job and settle down. I also have a huge promising investment that looks ready to take off. I like the sound of superpac mentioned earlier but think better of a non fixed rate that gradually increases. I am still planning to implement something when I can work on it.
TheDR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:09:21 PM

When I create a mechanism to absorb pacs it will be on virtual machines powered by crypto. Safe net for example maybe in conjunction with others.
styn234

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

Hi all, is that coin alive?

It never has been friend.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:06:58 PM

yobit has more than 358 btc worth coins to sell did they mined that coins or what that a massive quantity of coins
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

It's painful to send PAC around... there's a limit to each transaction. The numbers are getting too big.

Hope there will be some kind of new innovation or initiative from someone to convert PAC into SuperPAC (1 SuperPAC = 1,000,000,000 PAC

Calm down, dilution of the money supply on purpose is a new fancy in here, it makes SUPERPAC hodlers feel like zimbabwean billionaires.
TheDR

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:22:12 PM

Okay it's been quite a tribulation for me. But I think I see some definite potential.
I am Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz and that can produce a conjoined anagram
antenatal lies zero ritzy DRWHO A realization of zany letters
How I ended up with this is beyond describable with current methods it's very strange.
But anyway I am watching Elastic development and have watched maidsafe from years ago. I have to wonder if cryptocurrency actually helped create me retro-actively. Say a future Elastic Safe Coin ESC combining the capabilities of each and maybe a tachyon emitter or some such LOL I have endless pondering of how I came to be. I lived it but it all is not crystal clear and determinable.

I am still planning a Pac sink of some sort

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:50:32 AM

are someone have thought to take over project and start developing it, it actually can be built up if someone is ready to spend time and money on it. It sad that original developer didnt go on with this project, it realy had potential and still have, but now to re awoke this money must be spended.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:01:42 PM

are someone have thought to take over project and start developing it, it actually can be built up if someone is ready to spend time and money on it. It sad that original developer didnt go on with this project, it realy had potential and still have, but now to re awoke this money must be spended.
the CODE is what it is ... it works.
if a new DEV comes along better to launch a new coin that the seed stock is only granted via BURN'd PAC;
good way to jump start the capital of both coins.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:43:53 AM

PAC in exchange for PACM
<interesting>
I am willing to consider this as a possible solution.

PACM = token = 1 million PAC == redeemable anytime; but held in nonstaking status
PACB = token = 1 billion PAC == these are burned, and the PACB become equity in the operation

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

PAC in exchange for PACM
<interesting>
I am willing to consider this as a possible solution.

PACM = token = 1 million PAC == redeemable anytime; but held in nonstaking status
PACB = token = 1 billion PAC == these are burned, and the PACB become equity in the operation
actual total amount of PAC? on the ANN is something with 500 coins per block...around 1.3 mio blocks = 650 million coins...in my case:  only the coins from one exchange are over 30 billion!

confused
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: