Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136456 times)
wmcorless (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

paccoin

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

I have a problem with wallet

I have some paccoin but when I run wallet client it freeze, I dunno how can I unfreeze, just when a incoming transaction it unfreeze but just one second, any help will be appreciated.

i wrote to wmcorless but no answer
Try creating the following in a pac.bat file in your pac directory.
paccoin-qt.exe -resync -salvagewallet

First of all make sure you have updated to the latest client.

Staking is generally the problem. Because Paccoin pays once a minute if you have been mining either solo mining or with a pool, you will receive payments often.

One problem I have noticed myself is with the way the program creates stake coins. Lets say you have 500 coins coming in every minute. a month later those coins become 2 coins plus "interest" which lets say become two coin deposits for 350 or a total of 750. (this is just an example). Now you have 2 coins every minute that stake the following month and they become 4 coins and so on. I call these coins but the wallet treats them as transactions. With staking "on" this multiplication of coins creates major problems down the road for miners. Because Stake has a higher priority than mined coins, a single user can hurt miners by causing orphans. This also slows down the client as it is mining those stake coins.

A work around for now should be as follows. If you are mining or receiving coins to a wallet use the "staking=0" command in your paccoin.conf file. Then every day or so, transfer a large chunk to another computer and wallet that is running stake. If you only have one computer, then simply transfer it to an exchange, and then back. This will create a new consolidated transaction, that will make staking more smooth for everyone involved.

I suggest only running the -salvagewallet if you have persistent orphans in your wallet. That means even when you restart your wallet you still see grayed out question marks. This problem was due to orphans being created due to a staking error in a previous version and has been fixed in since v0.1.4.3.

Got Paccoin?
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:01:42 PM

I have a problem with wallet

I have some paccoin but when I run wallet client it freeze, I dunno how can I unfreeze, just when a incoming transaction it unfreeze but just one second, any help will be appreciated.

i wrote to wmcorless but no answer

Sorry about the delay, I don't always come on this forum.

The freezing problem is related to the staking. This is a known issue, see my previous post on the workaround. In your paccoin.conf add the line "staking=0". Also you should make sure you are using the most current client. The next time you run your client it should run smoothly.

Got Paccoin?
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:50:28 PM

Finally somewhere to spend my PAC!
http://www.factor-tech.com/future-cities/floating-cities-is-the-ocean-humanitys-next-frontier/
cryptex.biz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:01:50 AM

hey guys, Paccoin now trading at Cryptex
https://cryptex.biz/market/89

Cryptex Exchange:  http://cryptex.biz
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:04:13 AM

What are the PoS parameters on this coin? What is min/max age in days? Thanks.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 07:41:56 PM

Why should I mine this?
You can cpu mine this and score big time. But as what will eventually happen you'll have to use GPU's and then ASICs.

Best to get in on the ground floor.

We also want to merge mine with bitcoin and namecoin. Anyone able to help with this?

Yeah... this never happened because this was not a new algo. It was asic mined immediately and those early adopters are the only ones who made anything with this.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:34:43 AM

I moved my PacCoins to a new wallet and it don't stake anymore. Why is that? Does it have to sit in the new wallet for a certain amount of time before it will start to stake? I use to have 118,000,000 Paccoins but when I updated to the latest Client, I lost all of them, but I did the wallet salvage command it 6.9 million PacCoins got saved. So I created another PacCoin wallet on another computer and sent all of my PacCoins to it and it don't stake anymore. The PAccoin.conf file is default settings so it set to STAKE but it don't.

Help...

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

I moved my PacCoins to a new wallet and it don't stake anymore. Why is that? Does it have to sit in the new wallet for a certain amount of time before it will start to stake? I use to have 118,000,000 Paccoins but when I updated to the latest Client, I lost all of them, but I did the wallet salvage command it 6.9 million PacCoins got saved. So I created another PacCoin wallet on another computer and sent all of my PacCoins to it and it don't stake anymore. The PAccoin.conf file is default settings so it set to STAKE but it don't.

Help...

Any time you send coins to another wallet it resets coin for the purpose of staking.
As long as you have staking=1 then you will need to wait 30-60 days for staking to resume.

Got Paccoin?
wmcorless (OP)

paccoin

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

Yeah... this never happened because this was not a new algo. It was asic mined immediately and those early adopters are the only ones who made anything with this.

The difficulty is very low right now, so you can mine it.

Got Paccoin?
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:30:47 PM

Help...

Any time you send coins to another wallet it resets coin for the purpose of staking.
As long as you have staking=1 then you will need to wait 30-60 days for staking to resume.

Thanks bro!

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:58:14 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 10:45:00 PM by Mario241077

I like your persistence Smiley

http://www.pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/

and I like your POS system, so I have got 1 million PAC in 2 Days ! so i can wait!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

You must update your ANN, traded on https://bleutrade.com/

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
zen2

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:23:30 PM

When come the logo ?
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:46:11 PM

When come the logo ?

there is a logo!??
http://www.pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/paccoin-128.png

adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:40:48 AM

the wallet client can't download?

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:49:19 AM

Started in 2013 and hardly any updates pools exchanges or anything. Seems like this coin never got off the ground and seems like going nowhere other than the alt side of bad coins. Too many coins come and go and I didnt even see this coin at release and only seeing it now and hardly much change or improvements or any type of services. I do not think this will last much longer unless their is life brought into this coin.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

Started in 2013 and hardly any updates pools exchanges or anything. Seems like this coin never got off the ground and seems like going nowhere other than the alt side of bad coins. Too many coins come and go and I didnt even see this coin at release and only seeing it now and hardly much change or improvements or any type of services. I do not think this will last much longer unless their is life brought into this coin.
i have been on this coin since its release at it is far from dead.you couldnt be more wrong.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:44:54 PM

the wallet client can't download?

http://www.pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/ here you can download

don't trade on bleutrade look here why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525921.msg10699561#msg10699561

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:24:50 PM

this is my wallet it works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNVm5FY1JoSFNOQjA/view?usp=sharing

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:14:56 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

vote for pac Smiley

Exchange
    Mineshaft
    Market Place
    Block Explorer
    Coin Info
    Coin Voting

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: