Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
Samum

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

I do not think that the market is degrading. Movement is undulating, as on any developing system. In the sphere of interest is too much of the people. And too much investment, so that the market was allowed to collapse uncontrollably. Large investors, united, are quite able to equalize the situation, if the market can not stabilize on its own. However, the system is mobile and plastic. The market is unstable and very rapidly reacts to successful / unsuccessful projects and large infusions. For a more stable and predictable development, regulators are needed. But they are not. Here the market is shaken by any action. Here we can not predict what will happen tomorrow depending on the volume of oil produced. But while this can be done a lot of fast and cheap money, the market will hold. . And I think the next phase of the rise is ahead of us.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

This is definitely the right decision to take in this degrading market. There is no need to panic in this market as this is the source of many failures in crypto. At this time, there is the need to be very patient and wait for the good days ahead.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

the market moves to where it will feel safe and if you look then the investor is now discreet and thinks and wants a counterpart from all sides that would not stay not with the...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

Yes it is, the market is currently facing a hard time with a good number of coins losing value and dipping i price, this has led to widespread panic which has inturn led to unnecessary panic sales which has also led to further degradation of the market value.This however does not  Mean that this is the end, the market will take sometime to recover but in the long run it will, is just a ,matter of time till the bull run begins and most of the coins if not all will regain value, all we have to do now is wait

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I do not panic, but when the market is unstable, and that hard to do, and not as easy as you say.

good strategy, good analysis, and patience also have a very important role when facing the bear market. so it will minimize losses.

you should also analyze the crypto market, so you will find a good altcoin. and can benefit you.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Market fluctuations is part of the market in the sense that the price of bitcoin can never be stable since it never have a fixed price, and at that when the Price go down the best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin instead of rushing into panic selling. So my advice is hold for as long as you can.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

Yes, I agree with you but the strategy of trading that i am using is different and having too much wait in my strategy that is why i do not feel panic and using very long term until the coins will become again in profitable trade,
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

Exactly! In moment like this that the market is lonely you don't need to be affected on it,still be glad because after the decreasing it will turn back to increase. You need to twist the negative happenings in the crypto market. We know already crypto is volatile,we never hold the price to become stable.So,we expected on this scenario to happen and as a bitcoiner you must always be ready about it and has an strategy on how your coins will not become stagnant in times market is down not only holding.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Honestly this times arw hard times and the crypto space is going through alot which is why the price is dipping. But I hope we all hold our stand and be firm because I am sure this time won't last long. Trade your coins, buy at lower price, and take profit. Repeat this cycle to increase your holding .
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

First is to remove all fears and panic. Imagine when you're in a loss and panicsell, does that make your loss go away, you lose more by selling. The market is very much unstable right now, it's a very tough thing at the moment, so many regulations and manipulations, people keep getting rekt and frustrated. That's what the institutions want, for us panic so that they can come in and take over.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

I have discovered a new platform that allows to literally “see” the future of cryptocurrency world. AI-based trading solution Cryptics is the project that seeks to offer the necessary instruments for alleviating the situation with uncertainty. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. The future has come! Moreover, there is really cool news: next Wednesday will be announced conditions of the competition. The main price is - Lamborghini Stay tuned for updates in social media channels!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

Market is not degrading now, they are starting to be a full of green numbers.
Since yesterday i can see the market growing. and will continue to grow for sure.
We can see bitcoin at 10.000 USD soon.
What happens during the month of April is just a hype. Coins are unstable right now. As we can see, we are experiencing a bearish market today. Bitcoin and Ethereum are on the floor. Probably, they will also pull some altcoins right now. I predict that bull run will start at the month of September.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

It's true of what you say, I use some of my coin to play fast and some I use for long-term investment in order to be balanced in trading.
Everything will be in placed if we plan it will and think more times. Crypto investment is just a game. play it will and win the the game. The success of our investment it only matters on how we handled it, specially in trading we need to be very careful and take the very best option in order to make gains. Losses came along but it could be avoided or lessen if we are smart enough for these.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

That is true. The market has been showing a gradual downtrend which is worrying all of us. Some of us have really lost huge amounts. Anyways we're still waiting for the brighter future. It might happen at any moment from now. Let's not give up yet.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Truly speaking, more good news have been getting circulated around the world. By this time price falling low without recovery confirms that the market is being manipulated by large volume bitcoin holders. After certain level of manipulation the market will be allowed to grow of its own. We need to have patience till that to benefit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

That is true. The market has been showing a gradual downtrend which is worrying all of us. Some of us have really lost huge amounts. Anyways we're still waiting for the brighter future. It might happen at any moment from now. Let's not give up yet.
I am hopeful that this will not continue for a long time and the price will get a good support very soon, because still bitcoin has too much potential and its price is not going to degrade anymore, i think that people now like to invest money in bitcoin in such a low price and will surely get a good profit after some time.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Yes, I agree. It's true what you say, I use some of my coins to play fast and some I use for long-term investment to be balanced in trading. I also hold my coin. I will wait.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

This is what the whales or investors are waiting for..and I think it is the best time to buy different coins or cryptos like the EDUCATION TOKEN Or the LEDU COIN..I heard they have burning of tokens this July..
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Dont freeze at first. remain still .. sit tight for the correct minute. attempt other stuff , then be back on the expanding market estimation of the your benefits.. Commercial center isn't so steady on some point, sufficiently have information in your amusement. locate a quick moving course of action so your coins, won't be stagnated.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

It's true what you say. bitcoin prices tend to decline this end from a few months ago to the present. but the cryptocurrency market is still in a stable state and I still keep trading altcoin to increase my assets while bitcoin prices are falling. Keep your assets .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: