Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
looking at the bloody market activity of today makes people panic, in order to avoid panic, I do mining by cooperating on big club and trusted because with all this will stop the panic that I experienced.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

This is what the whales or investors are waiting for..

Market is also degrading because Tether just printed another $100 million. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Christian_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

where you get the idea that the market is sagging, actually I just check the price and the whole crypto will be green today and bitcoin well above $ 8K. I agree that the market is not so stable and very unstable but I think its from crypto. We came from a bearish trend and it is very welcome to see the price go up inevitably yes we still have to wait for all that, because it takes a trip that will lead to tomorrow. yes hope the future is the btc price is starting to improve
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

Yes, I agree. We have to keep ourselves busy with other things rather than tracking prices. The price can trigger our adrenaline to the highest level of panic and maybe send us to the edge and sell our coins. We know the game so we have to play it well. So, be patient is key.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

I think it is not always applicable, what if the market continues to crash then you back at the bottomless price of bitcoin. No profit to that
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

bear-trend must come to an end!!!
buy at the bottom and sell at the top!
we are at the bottom, buy now and don't worry at all!!
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

It is true that at this point all you have to do is do not panic and try to be patient a little. Because prices in the market will surely increase over time. If you dare, this is the right time to buy many more coins to be a new investment in the future.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Actually, the market has been incredibly stable.
A 4% downturn in a week is stability, not degradation.

It was disheartening to see btc drop down to the 6ks, but for two weeks now it has stayed there.
This is healthy for btc and the market is in a position to grow.

During this time, yes, it is important not to panic.
But the best thing you can do is to buy more btc.
since btc has increased it's dominance again, it is sure to give good gains in the coming weeks.

As the market becomes much more bullish, then you can spread it out into alts if you would like.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

For me, yes bitcoin market is gradually deteriorating because of those news that giving bitcoin and another cryptocurrency an adverse effect or impact. Additionally, the market value if bitcoin is plummeting because to some panic sell that sells their bitcoin at a low amount because of the belief that bitcoin’s cost will not increase any more. But the main reason why bitcoin’s market is decreasing because of some company and state that saying that they will prohibit or ban bitcoin and another cryptocurrency because for some reason.  Smiley
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

Well, well, it is the same cryptocurrency buy, what is the problem? On the contrary, it increases the purchase of currency, so this one does not play anything here. But the General rocking of the course is Yes, but I still think it is an artificial pitching, we sit and wait. I'm sitting and waiting, trying not to look and react to red.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Well, well, it is the same cryptocurrency buy, what is the problem? On the contrary, it increases the purchase of currency, so this one does not play anything here. But the General rocking of the course is Yes, but I still think it is an artificial pitching, we sit and wait. I'm sitting and waiting, trying not to look and react to red.

Too many people know it is a scam.  Some day soon there will be a run on Tether and the whole thing will collapse.  That will put a whole lot of pressure on all crypto and will indeed be the next crisis.  It's not $2.6 billion out of the market cap, it is $2.6 out of liquidity!  That is a VERY big hit. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Truly speaking, more good news have been getting circulated around the world. By this time price falling low without recovery confirms that the market is being manipulated by large volume bitcoin holders. After certain level of manipulation the market will be allowed to grow of its own. We need to have patience till that to benefit.

Let's look carefully, the current bitcoin price being moving on up past the rung one by one. Perhaps now is the beginning of rising bitcoin prices after long buried in weakness, I hope in the next 7-8 hours we can see a significant price difference.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

What you say is true, If We invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency or other altcoins, what we need is patience ... and think well. If we are impatient and very emotional then we will sell our coins at a lower value than when we buy it. If that happens, we will suffer huge losses.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

I don't have the skills to choose a fast-moving coin. so I just wait for some coin that I hold will fly. you are right, don't panic. this is just a price reduction to reach a higher level. I am very happy to see someone posting on social media about bitcoin prices. that the bitcoin price drops only $6000 and then bitcoin will go up and the highest level is $60K. and I waited for that time. I believe.
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

The market is gradually deteriorating, do not worry about it. Because this is the natural feature of the digital currency. Prices are deteriorating due to man selling panic. This happens in the case of Bitcoin every year with this cryptocurrency. I believe the price of Bitcoin will go up later this year. So buy this bitcoin and save it and wait.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

The market is gradually deteriorating, do not worry about it. Because this is the natural feature of the digital currency. Prices are deteriorating due to man selling panic. This happens in the case of Bitcoin every year with this cryptocurrency. I believe the price of Bitcoin will go up later this year. So buy this bitcoin and save it and wait.
True there is some time that the market and the price of it may change and as of this time may ever happen a lot of people may look over again in bitcoin and may regret for not paying attention of it while there is some chance that they can get for.
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Market is currently very much stable and thus it is not right time to invest in alt coins. One can invest in BTC and ETH though as they are less volatile.

I think finding a game plan that moves so fast that your coins will not stagnate.
Do not panic first. keep silent . wait for the right moment. try other items, then return on increasing the market value of your assets. The market place is not so stable at some point, just have enough knowledge in your game.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

It's always good having patience in this trading game to be able to emerge victorious. Some are always looking for quick cash and that is why they easily get burned. I agree with you my friend timing is really needed to survive in this game
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

You have well spoken OP. Panic selling has nothing good to offer. Anybody that panic sell ends up facing losses, except you need to cashout due to some purpose or one being broke. Except that, selling at this time is of no good.
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

i think It is natural for bitcoin to fall down after some increase in price. Majority of people here are not afraid of that because they also know how this happens. Instead they just buy more bitcoin for the incoming opportunity to gain profit and I hope you can take advantage of opportunities when the cheap price to buy as many coins as you can. Because now the price of bitcoin in the stock has started to lower the selling price and in fact this is a time awaited by investors to buy as much crypto currency as possible and earn profits in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: