Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3704 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Personally for me long-term investments are preferred since they do not seriously distract from the main work and do not require constant attention
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

At the moment, with this market position, there can not even be a question of short-term investment, but buying altcoins and bitcoin is very sweet )

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

depending on the trend, if someone becomes a full crypto trader, he must always look at market conditions and determine the momentum of the periodic analysis, but from both options, the best thing for altcoin is scalping because we play with a number of coins, long term can also be determined for the main coin like btc and tether.
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

In my opinion long term investment is better. You can see much better result than short term investment because you don't know when will return your investment and make a profit.
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

I think long-term and short-term is also a good way we can do, because seeing the bitcoin price spread also increases, so I think we will hold both
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

If you are not an experienced trader, then trading short term will just make you lose your money, so know what is priority.
In this situation, which is now happening in the cryptocurrency market, I prefer long-term investments.
larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

to become long-term investors? There are many things to do but at least it should include the following:

Invest in your own insights so you can be aware of the risks and identify opportunities.
Think long term like 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, forever ... instead of just paying attention to each transaction.
Spend a lot of time researching the various aspects of the coin that you intend to invest in.
Forget about making money instead of thinking like the business owner with the desire to create value for the market, create benefits for users, customers, employees, society ...
Train your faith, so as not to be disturbed by the downward price of the market that focuses on your goals.
Read, study, think, learn knowledge in many different fields.
JapanLover

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

I have been trading long-term coins to make a profit, but when the market is in a downturn, I always lose a lot of money! I occasionally trade some altcoins in the short term, but the number is very small!
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

In my opinion, if you find promising projects and undervalued cryptocurrencies ,it is better to choose the long-term ones as there is a chance to grow 10 times and even more.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

At this time much better a long term investment due to drop pricing of the market, we all knew that if we use the short term at this moment we might loss our capital this time be wise if you want to earn some just buy those legit coins and wait until the price is stable in the market and sell it..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

For the moment, it is better to do short term investment. Except if you bought at a higher price. The coins are losing value little by little.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

There is not the advantage of-of short-term investment over long-term investment but there are differences when it comes to the analysis part and risk aversion part because in long term there are less immediate risks than short-term investment
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

I think long-term and short-term is also a good way we can do, because seeing the bitcoin price spread also increases, so I think we will hold both

Irrespective of the term of investment, as long as you can earn money, you are better off with that. To be a bit more technical, a long term investment gives you huge money only if you make investment in the right coin in the right time as to maximize your future profit. Normally Bitcoin and ETH is preferred for long term investment. The rest of the altcoins that are enlisted in the top ten positions are good for short term investment and incur you short but quick profit.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

Long-term investments are better, although there will be losses but on promising coins they can pay off very quickly. But day trading is suitable only to maintain income in a small positive state.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

Actually the trader who can trade in short time can do this an excellent in long term. Also daily trader can mange his risks and money more effective.
Trading in long period of time is easier but not so effective as daily trading. That's why I hardly try to learn according to technical trading in short period of time.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

I think that short-term investments will not lead You to profit, what would you like to see. Long-term, in my opinion, more profitable.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

so you play on short-term or long-term investments that are your best choice. because all are seen from the type of coin. whether fast inflating or slow inflation. it is impossible for you to choose long-term investments in inflation
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

If you really believe that the coins that you have are of great potential, then , I suggest, secure and hodl it until it reaches your expected or desired profit from it. But if you aren't that confident in them in long position, then you can just trade it. Hodling and trading are two different entities, and each strategy depends on the potential of the coin, your target for profit and your motivation and circumstance. People who have made crypto their bread and butter and need to generate returns quickly go for day trading, regardless of the fact that the coin is a safe bet. But if you have a decent amount of capital that you can afford to invest passively in cryptoassets that have long-term potential and still undervalued, then hodling is a good strategy. You will know which coin is a good buy by looking at its market cap, the team behind the project and the echo or the buzz it creates in the cryptoworld.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Now the price of all crypto coins is decreasing.So it's good to make a long term investment now. I think the price of crypto coins in a year will increase by three are four times.Holding now is a great choice.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Only long-term! and this applies to any market, because soon there will be exponential growth in the long term.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: