Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Of course, a short-term investment will be better if it gives you a profit.
Long-term investment is a last resort in investing because you only have to wait for a long time to make a profit.
Those who are successful in this market are those who invest in short-term and trading
I think between short-term and long-term investments it seems as good as long as it can bring profit,
so that I will not question short-term or long-term investments
For profit will certainly be much greater on a short term because you can make big profits every day, for long-term is also profitable
but you have to be patient, because prices will go up and down and it will need your patience and trust to get big profits
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

For me long-term investment is the best idea than short-term investment. Cause short term investment is a very risky. That's I always like to invest my money on cryptocurrency for long time.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

I think each person on this topic should be an opinion, and stick with it, personally I think that the long method is easier and can be much ospesca and privateline. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Certainly!!

AceFlash

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

Long - term investment in cryptocurrency is best suited for those who know how to control their emotions, because it is impossible that the feeling of anger prevailed by a person during the fall of the crypto currency.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

Doing both will be better if u are thinking to full time investing and trading
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

In my opinion on cryptocurrancy, a long-term investment will give you many benefits. If you think so, you can go for the long term. You have to understand it and choose the right tool.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

Though they are both very good and profitable because there are different coins that have potentials on either long or short term but personally, I prefer long term investment because I fell it is more profitable than short term investment,
tailangfei

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

For me, i select long term holding. Because i am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, and at the same time, i don't have to worry about the market that is going up and down. Hodl is the only thing i do.
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

to choose the best coin, for now, is very difficult because there are lots of new coins every day.

I prefer long-term investment because of the smaller risk
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I think to choose a short-term or long-term investment depends on the movement of coins and profit you want, and I think they have different risks and different profits too
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

If you are in for the longer term the price drops on bitcoin don't matter much. However, some of these other coins may not be around for the long term so gotta be careful just buying and holding those.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

all depends on individual, long term or short all good choices. however, if you want to get a profit that is quite better choose to invest long term.
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

Long - term investments in cryptocurrency are definitely better, as they are safer and more likely to bring you profit.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Better short-term investment in cryptocurrency, because no one knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency market next. There is a risk of losing everything.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

The subject matter is dependent on the individual him/herself. Some people will go for long-term other will also go for short-term. With regards to the current market situation, both might be cool depending on your knowledge of trading and investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Short-term investments will minimize the risk of loss rather than long-term investments. because we know that if we don't choose the right coin for investment I think it will only give a big loss to investors.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
Yes, I agree with you, both of them are short-term investments and long-term investments are just as good,
but for me if we invest long term it doesn't seem too risky than we invest in short term

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jlew079

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

These both are good for making money. Personally, I'm doing that both and I've earned money. But, the best selection is depends on the market and movement of the token. If you are a long-term trader, then you don't matter about the current market. But that current market is very important for short-term traders. So, if you are doing a short-term trader, be careful before doing trading. finally I need to say, we can make massive profits from these both methods.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listen on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: