Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 05:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3240 times)
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 392
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

My advise to take a look at Aeron as short term investment and Inlock as long term one.
Aeron will have very positive news soon and volume is more then 1 mm on such weak market. You know it is markable. As for Inlock it is conducting its crowdsale now and hard cap is almost reached
Why Aeron is short term investment and Inlock is long term one?
Btw 1 mm trading volume on Aeron on such weak market is very notable indeed
Just because Aeron will have super positive news in upcoming week. Take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6 I think it also why we have such big volume on binance because people is accomulating. After that probably it will come back down
But Inlock is ICO and wont appear on exchnages on such weak market and most likely wont drop in price
Maybe we will see some Aeron pump because holders like to pump it.  Grin But what about Inlock I don't sure. Today for long-term I know so many coins that another one dark horse don't important. Today very few ICO's becomes profitable. And new listings don't help for flippers. And for long-term, I repeat today so much interesting coins for purchase.
Sure thing! It is a sale off on all the coins. However ICOs have more chances to make a growth in the nearest future. You know all the coins have dropped and they have firstly to recover but according to my experience people like new hyped tokens more the old and promising ones. Thats why investing in ICOs like Inlock on such weak market is wise because most likely after appearing on exchnages it will go up.
As for Aeron - it already has a very good volume as for the 2mm market cap token. But giveaway is still ongoing. In 5 days giveaway will be over and 10 winners will be chosen. During that we will observe the pick of the price
Holding Aeron for few days already ( bought prior the giveaway mentioned above) and today invested in Inlock! Hope to make at least x2-3 on both of these projects Smiley
That giveaway on Aeron really works! The member count who participating in the sale is growing rapidly
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/1036621199294513153
I think it is a real reason why it has 1 million volume on binance however it has just 2 million market cap
This project will give x2 for sure during this week. As for Inlock - team promised to list token on Okex - so I expect good growth as well there once crowdsale is over

▬▬▬[ ❐ Storweey ❐ ]▬▬▬
█████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★●★   Whitepaper  ★●★ Facebook ★●★ Twitter  ●▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

depend on market situation bro. this year is really bad if you wanna make long term investment
im sure that you will get high lose. youre better to invest JUST in short term
The fact is that if we consider the current situation on the market, then there is nothing better than a long-term investment. In any case, certain promising projects will develop well and their coins will rise in price ..

Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

It all depends on your investment strategy. If you do not want to follow the market situation, analyze and give time to it, then it is better to invest long-term. Short-term trading is probably better in the bull market than in the bear market.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

I always choose long-term ones as it brought me much more benefits and I do not have much time to borrow short-term

Gery_jerry

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

it's better to look at the market situation before making a decision, if you look at the market right now, it's better to buy and store it in the next few months, it looks like it will be very profitable
korg1960

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

I believe that it is best to be a short-term investor. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
allohha

Activity: 518
Merit: 176

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I believe that it is best to be a short-term investor. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
short-term investors are profitable only if there is a normal state of the crypto-currency market. But if we consider the current period, it is better to buy at a cheap price today, but we need to wait a long time, when the market will recover to make a profit.

natka

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

short-term investors are profitable only if there is a normal state of the crypto-currency market. But if we consider the current period, it is better to buy at a cheap price today, but we need to wait a long time, when the market will recover to make a profit.
in general, this is the rule of such a market, but How to make a choice of a promising coin, given the fact that a bad market can negatively affect the development of many projects.

Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

The nice aspect you could do is to hybridize investments. If we consider that we do not have an alternative, then I suppose it is better to play speedy, in other words, to alternate right here and now due to the fact in strategic terms it is tough to mention how the entire cryptocurrency marketplace will integrate with the conventional economic marketplace.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

the second is equally good, it's just that short investment needs very strong research different from long investment we only hold old coins and wait when the price goes up
I think the presence of internet and the ease of communication to the best investors and experts in the market is another convenient way to shorten your research and give much time to your business. This is very important because so many people spend 50% of their lives in learning in the universities and start working for others as they complete their PhDs. This mind set needs to be changed and same is for the researchers in crypto market.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

Long-term investment is better than short-term investment. Long-term investors have never lost their capital, but short-term Yes, after a sharp decline in prices.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
youdacapt

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Depending on current market conditions, I don't want to be fanatical about the potential of a particular coin and be realistic whether they have to be sold or keep holding it, I prefer short-term trading because profit is more optimal in accordance with the amount of risk faced, I feel comfortable with it because it matches my experience managing risk.

W12.io

Blockchain       
protocol
█████ F O L L O W  U S █████....
TELEGRAM........[/glow]
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER...............
FACEBOOK.
  Built.......
.F O R :
           ,o████o. dd████o
          d████████d████████.
          ██████████████████b
          Y█████████████████'
           Y███████████████P
            Y████████████P'
              `████████P'
                `Y███P'
        ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.] ,____  _▄██'
     ,d██████████████████b▄██P'
  ,d███████████████PP▀██████P
   Y██████████████████████P
    `█████PPP██████████P'
      Y█P'     '`""PP'
CHARITY
m    a    r    k    e    t
        ,oo█████████oo.
      ,█████████████████.
    ,█████████████████████.
   ,███████████████████████.
  ,███  ██       ██      ███.
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  Y███  ██  ███████  ██  ███P
  `███  ██       ██      ███'
   `███████████████████████'
    `█████████████████████'
      `█████████████████'
        `YP█████████PP'
ICO
     d██████b                   ,d█████L
    ]████████'                  ████████b
     Y███████                   Y███████'
       `""'Y██. ,oo██████oo.  ,o██Y███P'
            `Y███P"'7oo.'`Y██d█P'
            ,██P   ,d██bo.  Y██p
           ,██'  d████████   `██p
           ██P   Y███o._`'    Y██
           ██[    `Y█████o    ]██[
   ___     ██b   ,o__'Y███b   d██
 d█████bood███.  Y████████P  ,██'
d████████"''`██o_ '"Y██P'  _o██b
`███████P     Y██bo..  L,od██PY██o.,ooo.
 `Y███P'        '"██████PP"'    `████████.
                 ,██'            ████████b
               _od█P             Y██████P
             ,██████b              `"""'
             ████████b
             Y███████
CROWD -
FUNDING
....Token sale is LIVE.....
.R E G I S T E R  for the 
.....TO K E N  S A L E 
AngellSky

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Depending on current market conditions, I don't want to be fanatical about the potential of a particular coin and be realistic whether they have to be sold or keep holding it, I prefer short-term trading because profit is more optimal in accordance with the amount of risk faced, I feel comfortable with it because it matches my experience managing risk.
that's why proceeding from the current state of the crypto-currency market, in my opinion it is precisely long-term investments that should be given priority. No sales can not be done, because clearly it will be only a loss.

danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

if u buy new coin, with new tech , new market and all new, decision is long terms invest,
but if u want buy coin are have  big name, big marketcap decision is short trading.
u can take profit every day, with good analytic and feel

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
junkerr

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

I see the situation and then calmly take action. However, it's not that easy as I said. Humans are very susceptible to panic. One thing that must be remembered is, something like a bad market will definitely happen, and it might happen in a lot of intensity. So that is the biggest obstacle of a trader, and how we deal with it depends on each other's experience. The answer is to adjust the mental and financial conditions. The more experience we have, the less likely to develop panic.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
JMD07

Activity: 336

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

This will depends on how you will manage your investments and if you have knowledge in trading then this will be a good opportunity to invest in short term but if you had no enough time to monitor prices then just invest in long term and wait for the rise of prices. Both had a profitable outcome if you decide at the right time.

senaslopre

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Such a situation, two friends engaged in cryptocurrency. one decided to work on the short term, and the second long-term, the result: half a year has passed, the short term did not really earn money and lost time, but the long-term money worked well. so only long term.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
COPARTT23

Merit: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

The market is cyclical, and if you invest for a long period, there is every chance that the trend in the market will change and all deposit increases will decrease, it is more logical for the top to trade according to the length of the trend

ObroQ

Activity: 196

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

It also depends on you and your trading experience. If you are patient you can try a long term investment. If you have crypto trading skills, you should try short term. Either way it depends on you and your experience

MrPao

Activity: 235

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

If you are very confident about the cryptocurrency you are about to purchase, then both long-term and short-term investments are the same!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.