Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I on your place would not have focused on these figures, the project is still young and has the popularity it does. I am sure that in the first phase of ICO, the situation with the funds raised will radically change for the better.
Many of the projects at the presales collect a small amount, 1 and 2 stages, all ICO to compensate. Do not worry in vain.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.

Investors now too will suffice, as well as last years.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Investors now too will suffice, as well as last years.
Now the news background is very promising, top cryptocurrencies are rising in price every day. Investors have confidence in cryptocurrencies, this fact will affect the fees of absolutely all projects that are carried out by ICO and YODSE is no exception.
MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

How will you distribute the funds that you will be able to collect during and ICO? The issue is extremely important for all investors.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

How will you distribute the funds that you will be able to collect during and ICO? The issue is extremely important for all investors.
31% of all collected funds will go to machining and sales, another 30% for project development and research.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

31% of all collected funds will go to machining and sales, another 30% for project development and research.
It is not necessary to add that 15% of the total Fund will go to the project team, it seems to me that this is an adequate figure.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

It is not necessary to add that 15% of the total Fund will go to the project team, it seems to me that this is an adequate figure.

Certainly adequate price. The project team should also receive profit.
HerousNeo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I really liked this project, the idea of a global ecosystem that directly connects producers and consumers of industrial goods - sounds promising. The main thing to be able to realize this idea in life.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

Yodse ecosystem
On its way from the manufacturer to the end customer, a product’s value increases. Sometimes by several times. For final price add the percentage of intermediaries, logistics companies, government, etc. In retail the markup is never noticed, but the additional 1% margin of industrial products could mean thousands of dollars. This approach does not suit either producers or buyers. With the advent of decentralized bases the exit was found.

The ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem), created on the basis of blockchain technologies will become a bridge between the end user of industrial goods and their producers. The use of decentralized databases will ensure to both parties:

transparency of concluded transactions;
* secure storage of information and products and transaction information.
In other words, Yodse ecosystem already combines the cryptocurrency market and the real economy, introducing the principles of the blockchain networks — security, openness, interaction without intermediaries.

kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I really liked this project, the idea of a global ecosystem that directly connects producers and consumers of industrial goods - sounds promising. The main thing to be able to realize this idea in life.

Yodse team is able to realize their project, no one else can do that. Also they can enlarge team if it is necessary.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

To realize the idea is not so easy. But the project looks very serious, it is immediately evident that it invested a lot of work and finances. I am sure that the developers will have enough strength to implement their ideas.
kapa6ac

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Yodse ecosystem
On its way from the manufacturer to the end customer, a product’s value increases. Sometimes by several times. For final price add the percentage of intermediaries, logistics companies, government, etc. In retail the markup is never noticed, but the additional 1% margin of industrial products could mean thousands of dollars. This approach does not suit either producers or buyers. With the advent of decentralized bases the exit was found.

The ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem), created on the basis of blockchain technologies will become a bridge between the end user of industrial goods and their producers. The use of decentralized databases will ensure to both parties:

transparency of concluded transactions;
* secure storage of information and products and transaction information.
In other words, Yodse ecosystem already combines the cryptocurrency market and the real economy, introducing the principles of the blockchain networks — security, openness, interaction without intermediaries.

How Yodse is going to deliver industrial goods to the customer?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

Joined your airdrop, also plan to participate in the bounty of the company. Tell me, will it be necessary to pass the KYC procedure for the participants of the company's bounty?
Boyx01x

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

your project will certainly be useful in the world of cryptocurrencies, good luck boys!
BatistaCru

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Joined your airdrop, also plan to participate in the bounty of the company. Tell me, will it be necessary to pass the KYC procedure for the participants of the company's bounty?
I do not know whether the owners of the project will involve the passage of KYC for bounty participants, but for investors will definitely be.
RobertStan

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

I do not know whether the owners of the project will involve the passage of KYC for bounty participants, but for investors will definitely be.
Is that bounty participants KYC is really needed?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I wonder what amount is needed for the team to continue working? Or will this not depend on the results of the pre-sale?

RobertStan

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

I wonder what amount is needed for the team to continue working? Or will this not depend on the results of the pre-sale?
Do you mean what is the size of hard cap? It is $ 1.000.000
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
If you read the white paper of the project, you can make sure that the final goal of the project is very high, it can not be implemented less than in few years.

PinoyD

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
If you read the white paper of the project, you can make sure that the final goal of the project is very high, it can not be implemented less than in few years.
So the main Yodse’s goal is transforming into the transnational company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: