Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Yodse is a unique platform. Analysis of competitive environment has shown the absence of direct competitors
to the project Yodse.  when are we expecting the airdrop distribution?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

What is the maximum coin supply?
I think there is no maximum but you must ask is there KYC for a big investement.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

I think there is no maximum but you must ask is there KYC for a big investement.

A lot of campanies has a KYC for a big investors, only I know that is a minimal is 1 USD.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Excellent one with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I`ll support this project, no doubt.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

A lot of campanies has a KYC for a big investors, only I know that is a minimal is 1 USD.

I don't know why such there is no such information on thir WP or FAQ.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Maybe it will appear but little bit later, anyway you can always ask their moderators for any question.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Maybe it will appear but little bit later, anyway you can always ask their moderators for any question.

I agree but it must be also in the WP. Cause I don't have much time for asking a lot question, I prefere read all information i need and then discuss.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

The increase of platform users will increase the use of the marketplace not only within the country, but also in other states, while increasing mutual export-import operations between countries where the ecosystem are localized and the ecosystem operates.

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

The Yodse ecosystem is decentralized but very transparent. It is a bridge between the manufacturer and the consumer without the intermediary and obviously profits will be both the manufacturer and the consumer. Consumers receive direct technical support.
Is this one of the steps to help small businesses enter the international market in this area? Is this a strong point to help the project compete with other projects?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

what is advantages of the Yodse platform?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

what is advantages of the Yodse platform?

None of the existing companies represents itself as an ecosystem in that form
in which Yodse ecosystem will provide a complex for conducting business for
manufacturers and customers, and, therefore, the compared companies are
the indirect competitors to the Yodse project.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Which bonus will be available for participants of pre-sale?
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I agree but it must be also in the WP. Cause I don't have much time for asking a lot question, I prefere read all information i need and then discuss.

Yes, the team needs to add more information to the project site. The question could have been answered earlier, and it would be inconvenient for me to reread all the pages of the topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Excellent one with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I`ll support this project, no doubt.

I'm interested. If the buyers will make orders through this platform, will the delivery price be reduced or not?
oficman

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Will entrepreneurs need to pay a fee for using the project platform?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I think it's time to start negotiations. After all, it will take time for different checks.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Which bonus will be available for participants of pre-sale?

🍡Discounts:
- 30% bonus from 23 April to 19 May
- 20% bonus from 03 May to 31 May
- 15% bonus from 01 June to 15 June
- 10% bonus from 16 June to 30 June
- 5% bonus from 01 July to 15 July
- 3% bonus from 16 July to 30 July
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

YODSE — your open direct sales ecosystem is a platform that connects a consumers and manufactures
The purpose of the platform is to unite the interests of manufactures and consumers, deleting the boundaries and distances between the countries. Yodse is done to make the real business easier, more profitable, increasing the efficiency and transparency of business by usage of blockchain technology.

The main aim of Yodse is to connect the manufactures and consumers directly without the intermediaries.

Yodse is a global ecosystem that connects directly producers and consumers. The ecosystem is done to to provide the widest choice of high quality products for consumers with a direct guarantee from the manufacturer. Its aim is to reduce the costs associated with the search of the products at a low price.

Yodse offers a transparent and secure transactions thanks to smart contracts. It saves the time, money, minimizing the risks and losses due to the absence of intermediaries. Customer loyalty is guaranteed thanks to the customer-oriented manufacturers. Yodse offers to consumers a direct communication and technical support from the product manufacturers and a fast delivery without the intermediaries.

Among Yodse partners are the large industrial enterprises and transport companies with the extensive experience of the delivery goods all over the world. Thanks partners is guaranteed a timely control and management of deliveries.

Yodse offers to manufactures the growing base of customers and effective business. It helps to increase the sales volumes and net profit of company. Yodse breaks the barrier for small and medium-sized businesses and helps to the development of global trade. The manufactures will have big set of marketing tools for the promotion on the global market. They can place the catalog of their goods without commissions.

The owners of the tokens of Yodse can pay for the services of the platform by tokens. They can participate in the referral program and earn rewards, pay for services and goods of manufacturers and service providers by tokens, use tokens to loan and receive an interest income for loans, improve the work of ecosystem and expand its functionality, to resell the tokens at a favorable rate, to develop the project and its economic efficiency and social partnership.

In order to raise funds for the development of Yodse platform, it was decided to launch an ICO.

Due to the prohibition of advertising of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and ICO on the main social networks Facebook, Twitter, Medium, the blocking of Telegram in Russia, the advertising and promotion of blockchain startups becomes very difficult. The administration of Yodse decided to increase the duration of the Pre-ICO until the 20th of May. During Pre-ICO a 30% discount is available. ICO will be held from the 20th of May to the 30th of July. The maximum discount for ICO is 20%.
yodse2018

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

I'm interested. If the buyers will make orders through this platform, will the delivery price be reduced or not?

The Yodse platform will allow delivery monitoring, but will not be a cargo carrier. Therefore, purchasing on the marketplace will not affect the shipping cost. We will use all our potential, in order to provide the end customer and the supplier with the right to choose a logistic company.
yodse2018

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

The Yodse ecosystem is decentralized but very transparent. It is a bridge between the manufacturer and the consumer without the intermediary and obviously profits will be both the manufacturer and the consumer. Consumers receive direct technical support.
Is this one of the steps to help small businesses enter the international market in this area? Is this a strong point to help the project compete with other projects?

Of course, one of ehe strong points of competitive ability of Yodse ecosystem is direct technical support of consumers and quality assurance of goods from producers. Platform Yodse is international. By purchasing products through the Yodse platform, the consumer will be able to improve the competitiveness of goods, leave feedback on both the product and the manufacturer, influence the rating, which will have a positive impact on both the financial condition of the manufacturer, and the output of its products to international markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: