Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BCH: Race to $1000  (Read 457 times)
Swenna (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Everyone is hopeful that the market is now all green and the coins are increasing in price. However, as I look at the prices of the coins in the top 100 in coinmarket, I realized the fall of bitcoin cash compared to its boom last year. Now, it is in the price where there's only so little gap between it and ETH. Now, which do you think will reach the $1000 first? Any opinion?
Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Everyone is hopeful that the market is now all green and the coins are increasing in price. However, as I look at the prices of the coins in the top 100 in coinmarket, I realized the fall of bitcoin cash compared to its boom last year. Now, it is in the price where there's only so little gap between it and ETH. Now, which do you think will reach the $1000 first? Any opinion?
I think that the Etherium will overtake Bitcon Cash in terms of growth as a percentage, and at a price in general, the main thing is to believe.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Have you already checked out the price history of ETH? if not then try to look on this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts and you might able to answer your own question by just looking on the chart. $1k price had already been break out by ETH which I do see that this coin is more worthy that BCH.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Definitely Ethereum, i do not like bitcoin cash. Ether is better project, offering innovation.
Team and developers on ether are great and are always committing changes and upgrades
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

I think that Ethereum has a lot more value than BCH. However considering that BCH saw an ATH of over 4k USD it might have a higher uptrend potential.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I think Bcash would be the first to hit $1000, I can see Roger pumping it soon because of all the negativity it has sufferred recently and may want to proof to us that his baby as come to stay because interest in the coin has decline significantly recently, I can see Ethereum too hit $1k but Bcash first
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

I'n not a fan of BCH, but if I need to choose between those two, BCH will win the race for sure.
There is too much pressure over ETH from ICO's who wants to cashout their tokens.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

I don't think we can call it close when eth is $490 and bch is $745. From that point we can safely say bitcoin cash would reach to $1000 faster compared to ethereum but i am not sure market can continue to grow that fast. We will probably see some ups and downs before we see that kind of increase.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

Bitcoin Cash tends to get in the first place because the price is more consistent and increasing over time. Since its spreading, Bitcoin Cash has increased as Bitcoin Cash adjustments will make it easier for miners to mine.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

I think that Ethereum has a lot more value than BCH. However considering that BCH saw an ATH of over 4k USD it might have a higher uptrend potential.
What value are you talking about, i do not see ETH going over $2000 anytime soon, let alone reach the all time high valuation of BCH.
Both have different uses.

Have you already checked out the price history of ETH? if not then try to look on this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts and you might able to answer your own question by just looking on the chart. $1k price had already been break out by ETH which I do see that this coin is more worthy that BCH.
Are the talking about the total market valuation, if so ETH with unlimited number of tokens might win the race and that is not the case with a coin with limited coin like BCH  Tongue,  BCH is having a better valuation than ETH.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Good question. The first thing you need to look at who is the team behind and are they very active or not? So for me, ETH team is very good and they are really busy keeping the project going with new enhancements. However, BCH seems to have same following as well and they really love to pump-and-dump this coin.

So I'm looking at BCH to be the first to reach $1K for the simply reason that it can be easily manipulated. Just by throwing a lot of cash on the ecosystem, others might follow those whales resulting in a big jump in prices, In my opinion.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

Both ethereum and bitcoincash cash are good picks in this period, they are very low and they both have good opportunities to grow in the next period. Bitcoincash can ne easily pumped by his supporters

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

if current price increases work well I always trust ethereum to be a good buy and believe it can reach $ 1000 in the next few days. for bch i can not to predict it will increase but i am sure if bch has good potential.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

To me, neither of them is going to go past $1k.

Even though the entire market seems bullish right now I don't think this is going to last a long time. Most likely, this pump will end in a few days or a week. There is no chance for ETH to more than double its price against BTC in this timeframe, or BCH to gain 30% further.

Which one will reach it first? Probably BCH just because it's already valued 50% higher than ETH. However i do not think it's a good investment, both short term and long term.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

the market is recouping and security is returning to the digital currency showcase. Be that as it may, it began like this last year February/March, at that point cost goes to the moon and I can see Ethereum setting another All time high (ATH) in 2018
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

I think ETH will be more capable. ETH is widely available throughout the world, they are one of the most potential coin in the future. The price is high, but I know they are popular in some American countries. They are not widely available. So the possibility of rapid price increases is impossible.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

Sad Three days ago I just noticed ETH costs 380-400, then 425, when I began to buy additionally, ETH value went up to 495. Today I waked up and found ETH cost 525, that was really exciting! But after that it went down to 508-511 and had maintained for a whole.... now under 500. I would buy again when it’s close to 430-450.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

Both ethereum and bitcoincash cash are good picks in this period, they are very low and they both have good opportunities to grow in the next period. Bitcoincash can ne easily pumped by his supporters
supporters of both coins also belong to groups with the same volume of sales, but I am more optimistic about Ethereum purchases. because this type of coin is very often used as an ICO platform. and that will affect the price in the market later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

you are talking about two of the most centralized and also most manipulated coins on the market! it is impossible to tell, maybe the two centralized entities start a fight together (although i have a feeling that they share members) and competition pumps both of them in a race against the market and we see another two big bubbles in both at the same time!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

The ether is much more likely to reach this mark first. Yes, I bet the fork of bitcoin is the most successful project of many that was created in the aftermath of the time, but it seems that it can not show more, and demand inevitably began to fall. Therefore, the ether leader in the speed of take-off prices.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████