Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:49:05 PM by vickycoin05

Extrabit is a mining company which proved achieving all the challenges itself as an influential force in the mining community. Team might be working hard behind to achieve all the success ultimately.
This is what I really want to find out, what are the achievements that they have been through so far? When I checked the social media, they barely talk about their project but NEWs regarding cryptocurrencies.
If you are asking mate about the achievements of Extrabit  try to widen your mind. Maybe at this time the team are preparing the socialmedia updates. Let's give the team a chance and wait for the social media feedbacks. I know the team are working very hard to make this project a success.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
Everything really looks beautifully, at least on paper. And as the platform actually will work - we will see on start of the project and after at least several months later.

This is a crypto mining platform and this needs a lot of ideas about how they can give miners a good rewards and maintain their rate even though their number will increased.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I will be hoping that the project getting a lot of attention because this project deserve it by their hard work in the project.

Yes, by giving their best and exerting all their efforts this team can have high chance to achieve success very soon. It just need to be more active and think of more ways to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Extrabit is a mining company which proved achieving all the challenges itself as an influential force in the mining community. Team might be working hard behind to achieve all the success ultimately.
This is what I really want to find out, what are the achievements that they have been through so far? When I checked the social media, they barely talk about their project but NEWs regarding cryptocurrencies.
If you are asking mate about the achievements of Extrabit  try to widen your mind. Maybe at this time the team are preparing the socialmedia updates. Let's give the team a chance and wait the social media feedbacks. I know the team are working very hard to make this project a success.
I agree bud they are still in the early stage of thier project thats why they havent proven anything yet. Give them few months and you personally judge about thier achievement.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

If you are asking mate about the achievements of Extrabit  try to widen your mind. Maybe at this time the team are preparing the socialmedia updates. Let's give the team a chance and wait the social media feedbacks. I know the team are working very hard to make this project a success.
I agree bud they are still in the early stage of thier project thats why they havent proven anything yet. Give them few months and you personally judge about thier achievement.

It is better that dev should also answer this issue so that everyone will be at ease. Knowing that the project is still new but it is better that they can show something unusual that can catch the attention of some investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
Everything really looks beautifully, at least on paper. And as the platform actually will work - we will see on start of the project and after at least several months later.

This is a crypto mining platform and this needs a lot of ideas about how they can give miners a good rewards and maintain their rate even though their number will increased.
For me its good that theres another crypto mining platform that can be chosen by miners. At least they have more options to choose which is profitable for thier investment.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I was very interested in your project, because I also like mining very much. You wake up the etherium because it's profitable.

Totally true, if we'll compare the price of BTC to ETH then probably you'll go with ETH because the price is a lot cheaper and the value will go higher.
And because the ether has much faster transactions than bitcoin and that's why it's more profitable to mine.
There was lot of timelines and scenarios which will differ on basic the market trends and we can assume all time there will be a profitable spike so to handle this team might be working on the back up plans.
Wow, it's nice to hear when the developers are preparing different backup plans, because without them, not if there will be problems.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

It is important to give the team some time and support them as I'm sure they'll put in their best effort and work hard to make sure the project is a success
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

I will be hoping that the project getting a lot of attention because this project deserve it by their hard work in the project.

Yes, by giving their best and exerting all their efforts this team can have high chance to achieve success very soon. It just need to be more active and think of more ways to become successful.
Yes, the platform has very high potential to become hugely successful. And mining industry has very good scope in present as well as in future. They just need to stay more active for investors as well as for community members. And hopefully, very soon they will come with some new strategies which will help them to its growth.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Its not all about their hard work in the project.They also need to provide us nice information,good advertise.but I think they are lack of information to attract people
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

In the project the most demanded and popular subject among cryptocurrency community so yes, I think popularity is touched will be more than enough.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

In the project the most demanded and popular subject among cryptocurrency community so yes, I think popularity is touched will be more than enough.
Since it is a mining based lunch there was a huge goodwill as it leads to the success and more profits at the outcome view so the demand will be high as we are experiencing.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

I'm pretty sure that the project or platform itself has already planned for the rewards allocated for the miners that will surely make them satisfied that can also maintain the trust towards the platform in a long run.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

I'm pretty sure that the project or platform itself has already planned for the rewards allocated for the miners that will surely make them satisfied that can also maintain the trust towards the platform in a long run.

Of course, the main focus of the platform is mining and their members that will be joining is also expected to be miners. I hope they will compensate well.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

If you are asking mate about the achievements of Extrabit  try to widen your mind. Maybe at this time the team are preparing the socialmedia updates. Let's give the team a chance and wait for the social media feedbacks. I know the team are working very hard to make this project a success.
all arms are crossed mate i am waiting for any chance of update here it will be helpful eventually on the long run

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

That is really incredible to avail such rewards through extrabit as a miner it is now an exciting added value for all the investors now in the project which is unique.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Planning to read more about your project and invest then, it looks great

Yes, the project is getting popular now, more and more investors are attracted to this project. If you will invest too then it will also help the project. Extrabit needs more support now.
Yeah, well if this project can mined which low electricity for sure this project will support by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the main problem to those miners are the high electricity which in some point most of their earned will put in the electricity bill. I hope this project will be success in which they will really gives big help to the society
If there is a low electricity then Extrabit will be the choice for most of the miners in the crypto platform as it is highly diligent where that turns to drive more profits into the platform which is a unique plan they incorporated.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Planning to read more about your project and invest then, it looks great

Yes, the project is getting popular now, more and more investors are attracted to this project. If you will invest too then it will also help the project. Extrabit needs more support now.
Yeah, well if this project can mined which low electricity for sure this project will support by many here in crypto currency community. Also, the main problem to those miners are the high electricity which in some point most of their earned will put in the electricity bill. I hope this project will be success in which they will really gives big help to the society
If there is a low electricity then Extrabit will be the choice for most of the miners in the crypto platform as it is highly diligent where that turns to drive more profits into the platform which is a unique plan they incorporated.
Well, where is the information of low electricity price? Actually, i only think Extrabit seem as long-term investment project. Because the profit from every mining system is so low. Maybe i am wrong?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.

There is no 50% off to avail by participating ! 50% off refers to discount that they will get when current contract of electricity ends after 5 years and renew the contract with their local supplier.

Ahh I see, bud. As what I have understand after 5 years your payment when it comes to electricity will become 50% (?)

As investor, you have nothing to do with electricity, because you not mine crypto by yourself. Extrabit will mine cryptocurrency in their farm and share profit with you. And yes, for Extrabit's team will get 50% discount after 5 years from their local supplier All this information is according to their website..
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.

There is no 50% off to avail by participating ! 50% off refers to discount that they will get when current contract of electricity ends after 5 years and renew the contract with their local supplier.

Ahh I see, bud. As what I have understand after 5 years your payment when it comes to electricity will become 50% (?)

As investor, you have nothing to do with electricity, because you not mine crypto by yourself. Extrabit will mine cryptocurrency in their farm and share profit with you. And yes, for Extrabit's team will get 50% discount after 5 years from their local supplier All this information is according to their website..
Yes, in my opinion, we only take care about what profit of Extrabit provide us and what time we can have profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: