Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Extrabit is a mining company which proved achieving all the challenges itself as an influential force in the mining community. Team might be working hard behind to achieve all the success ultimately.
I really hope what as you said will be real at the future. Extrabit join competitive market - mining, so they need a lot of effort to earn their customer.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

I agree, small investments can also give us big profit in the future if this coin will have high value in the near future. So let's make investments now and help this project to achieve success very soon.

If you strongly believe in it then good luck to make a lot of money with a small investment. It is always relative what different people think.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:52 AM

Extrabit is good project for invest - i have already said that. And now i still said that. Don't missing and hesitate to make long term investing at Extrabit.
I hope ICO and token sales go well. If the project goes well then the project will be successful.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

For those who can not invest very much, this project will become just a find, because even if you have a small amount for investments, you can get a profit

I agree, small investments can also give us big profit in the future if this coin will have high value in the near future. So let's make investments now and help this project to achieve success very soon.

If you strongly believe in it then good luck to make a lot of money with a small investment. It is always relative what different people think.
Of course, if you make a great investment, then there is a chance to get a lot more profit than with small investments. But you will agree better slightly than nothing

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Of course, if you make a great investment, then there is a chance to get a lot more profit than with small investments. But you will agree better slightly than nothing
I know the case, although he was the only one who managed to get very good dividends with a small investment. But it was most likely an accident, than a conscious investment
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

Excellent project. i interested in this project. EXRABIT emphasizes the expected investment of 185% of ROI's safe investment and profitable mining grounds over one year. i hope extrabit project can reach their goal.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

The Extrabit really shows what this project can make for the crypto currency community. It really proves to the people that the Extrabit can make a good profits. But furthermore, with this kind of project, there are really a lots of competitors. The world of crypto mining is very active in competitors that we cannot easily avoided, thus struggle and strong will to pursue the will should keep doing together with full effort and trust from supporters.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Such projects are necessary for our community, only I do not really understand how cooling will co-exist. The region for mining is chosen to be warm and this, despite the cheap energy, may not be very profitable.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

You're right! I also think that investing in the Extrabit project is a long-term prospect. I think that the project can become successful and who has not yet invested, then you can buy tokens.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

You're right! I also think that investing in the Extrabit project is a long-term prospect. I think that the project can become successful and who has not yet invested, then you can buy tokens.
Extrabit had a great potential and innovate their platform originally. They have given us an opportunity to renew our vison of crypto mining that this project will be successful and grant all the promises they made to the members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

Extrabit had a great potential and innovate their platform originally. They have given us an opportunity to renew our vison of crypto mining that this project will be successful and grant all the promises they made to the members.
I really like Exteabit which gives efficient and the teamnis dedicated to their work. Is there any news about the update? I hope exreabit will reach their goal.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Excellent project. i interested in this project. EXRABIT emphasizes the expected investment of 185% of ROI's safe investment and profitable mining grounds over one year. i hope extrabit project can reach their goal.
Well, as the team are not working for advertising and promoting this project in social medias, I think it is hard for the team to reached their goals. Even if they had a good features that will be more beneficial to the investors, still it won't be happen as they are lacked of this kind of strategies. Unless if they have alternate plans that will be attractive to the investors, then it will be possible for the team Extrabit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Well, as the team are not working for advertising and promoting this project in social medias, I think it is hard for the team to reached their goals. Even if they had a good features that will be more beneficial to the investors, still it won't be happen as they are lacked of this kind of strategies. Unless if they have alternate plans that will be attractive to the investors, then it will be possible for the team Extrabit.

I agree, they need to improve their marketing and promotional strategies to make this project successful, also it needs good advertising to attract many people to join this project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

you should not be so categorical in their statements. Of course, the project does not have enough advertising and they could really increase their advertising campaign. But advertising in social networks also gives its results.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Everything really looks beautifully, at least on paper. And as the platform actually will work - we will see on start of the project and after at least several months later.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Boyx01x

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Planning to read more about your project and invest then, it looks great
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

Extrabit is a mining company which proved achieving all the challenges itself as an influential force in the mining community. Team might be working hard behind to achieve all the success ultimately.

This is what I really want to find out, what are the achievements that they have been through so far? When I checked the social media, they barely talk about their project but NEWs regarding cryptocurrencies.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Planning to read more about your project and invest then, it looks great

Yes, the project is getting popular now, more and more investors are attracted to this project. If you will invest too then it will also help the project. Extrabit needs more support now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

I will be hoping that the project getting a lot of attention because this project deserve it by their hard work in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: