Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Extrabit - Crypto Mining Future🔥  (Read 3093 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?
This is a powerful community engagement strategy!

Well, even though this project project features is quite too good to be true, there are still many people that already attracted to this and already made some investments. I just hope that this project will stay for a long time.
Will stay for a long time and will stay as a legit one Wink Many people are liking and at the same time doubting the project, the team needs to prove that it's worth an investment at Extrabit.

Being legit is not the only criteria for an ICO or for that matter any investment in life. That's just one of the many many important criteria involved
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

By owning or controlling own mining it is expected that all costs for investors who want to join can be made cheap and will certainly make a profit together .. good luck
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

By owning or controlling own mining it is expected that all costs for investors who want to join can be made cheap and will certainly make a profit together .. good luck
Investors hopefully will profit from extrabit crypto mining without spending any amount for thier own equipment.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

I was very interested in your project, because I also like mining very much. You wake up the etherium because it's profitable.

Totally true, if we'll compare the price of BTC to ETH then probably you'll go with ETH because the price is a lot cheaper and the value will go higher.
And because the ether has much faster transactions than bitcoin and that's why it's more profitable to mine.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

I was very interested in your project, because I also like mining very much. You wake up the etherium because it's profitable.

Totally true, if we'll compare the price of BTC to ETH then probably you'll go with ETH because the price is a lot cheaper and the value will go higher.
And because the ether has much faster transactions than bitcoin and that's why it's more profitable to mine.
There was lot of timelines and scenarios which will differ on basic the market trends and we can assume all time there will be a profitable spike so to handle this team might be working on the back up plans.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

I wonder that the project will constantly improve its technology to compete with new projects in this field so that users after 5 years of free use will continue to trust and use at low cost?

Well, even though this project project features is quite too good to be true, there are still many people that already attracted to this and already made some investments. I just hope that this project will stay for a long time.
Will stay for a long time and will stay as a legit one Wink Many people are liking and at the same time doubting the project, the team needs to prove that it's worth an investment at Extrabit.
Right. Not everyone will immediately invest. Some users read the topic from the very beginning to the end, and then decide on investing in the project. Therefore, the team needs to make a good post with a presentation and updates in the development of the project. What would we see that things are going well!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

I think if the developer makes a comfortable cloud mining I will gladly take advantage of the offer. Probably prices will be low in this case for calculations.

Cloud mining will be a great risk, they can't turn the platform into that because it'll make the project non-profitable because investors see it as a scam.
I think this time is enough for the get profits from your investment.you can get 185% of your investment yearly by investing in this project. That's very huge profits for us. I will invest in this project soon.
Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities as well as higher ability to become huge successful. That's why making an investment in this ico looks beneficial. And also the platform is based on great concept so doing investment in this ico gives us great opportunity to earn huge amount of  profit in future.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities as well as higher ability to become huge successful. That's why making an investment in this ico looks beneficial. And also the platform is based on great concept so doing investment in this ico gives us great opportunity to earn huge amount of  profit in future.
Success is not a 100% guaranted that we cab assume on any project it is also depended on the market trends with the price fluctuations however extrabit is driving great results and in centralized mining 3rd party hosting high maintenance fees and set up costs.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

I have a hard time understanding the concept of free electricity. Where can you get electricity for free? Isn't it at least low cost?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

As I understand to fix bitcoin mining developers keenly analyzed and thought about an idea that will not be display evolution of bitcoin as a technology but will also play a promising role in solving issues associated with it.
Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

They could probably abandon the outdated hardware and move to some other country where there's free electricity too and extend the time
Well, they might do. But, how if they abandon the project after a 1 year running a project like this? The legends still remains the same.

I have a hard time understanding the concept of free electricity. Where can you get electricity for free? Isn't it at least low cost?
Maybe they are using something free with a fair use policy. Anyway, every free service has a limit, a limit which you will quickly reach when mining coins.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Great thing to know that the Extrabit project is keep going on their way to let the people around here in the crypto currency community to be interested on this project especially now that the Extrabit project has been updates its feature for better performance of this project. And moreover, hopefully this will surely be make the people profitable and not just in words.
I agree to your point mate, well I appreciate this project so much as it will have low electricity which for sure this project will support by many here in the world of crypto currency. In some point ,the main problem to those miners are the cost of the electricity which in some point most of their earned will put in the electricity bill. I hope this project will be success in which they will really gives big help to the society as well.as the entire country.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Right. Not everyone will immediately invest. Some users read the topic from the very beginning to the end, and then decide on investing in the project. Therefore, the team needs to make a good post with a presentation and updates in the development of the project. What would we see that things are going well!
Investment is a very sensitive topic and obviously no one wants to lose their money. The team should make sure they are able to convey the profitablity and safety of the project. This will assure there investors and is much required for the success of the project
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

what more do they want since they have announced and marketed the project may own guess is just that they need to increase publicity maybe on social media and thats all
Anyway it is necessary, in every way to try to tell about the project as it is possible for the bigger number of Internet users. Otherwise problems with fund raising are possible.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

That could be a bad thing to the investors, they will leave members in the air. I just hope that this project will continue even 1 year have past by.

If they really have a free electricity for their mining as what they have said, why would they abandon an awesome project like this one? But I don't think it is going to be free forever, mining consumes a lot of energy.
They might have a huge setup at the initial level or their own business dealing with solar energy and the equipments which would generate huge electricity with those rigs and they might made such decision, we need to wait for their outcome.

I don't really totally understand about this platform due to the fact that this is a crypto mining, which I think we need to buy mining hard wares and what is the connection of giving a free electricity?

Hardware for mining won't work without electricity and as they mentioned they will get free electricity to run their cryptomining operations.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

what more do they want since they have announced and marketed the project may own guess is just that they need to increase publicity maybe on social media and thats all
Anyway it is necessary, in every way to try to tell about the project as it is possible for the bigger number of Internet users. Otherwise problems with fund raising are possible.
Yes, the team should make a good video presentation, in which to explain all the nuances of the project. It will be interesting to everyone. There are many incomprehensible.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.

There is no 50% off to avail by participating ! 50% off refers to discount that they will get when current contract of electricity ends after 5 years and renew the contract with their local supplier.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

What do mean by 5 years of free use?! 5 years is a period of their contract with local suppler in their country to get free electricity (assuming this is true ) ! there is nothing free for you as user, you invest money to get return.

What they are saying, is " we will get 5 years of free electricity and 50% off for lifetime and because we don't pay for electricity, we'll make good profit from mining and share it with tokenholder ".
That makes crystal clear to understand it is all the investments and profits we make out of it and nothing is free to enjoy also it is a better opportunity to avail 50% off now by participating.

There is no 50% off to avail by participating ! 50% off refers to discount that they will get when current contract of electricity ends after 5 years and renew the contract with their local supplier.

Ahh I see, bud. As what I have understand after 5 years your payment when it comes to electricity will become 50% (?)
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Extrabit is a mining company which proved achieving all the challenges itself as an influential force in the mining community. Team might be working hard behind to achieve all the success ultimately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: